#4216 Jul 2, 2013
Trina, someone's mad, rite? lolololol

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4217 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like an all-around bad experience. My sis hasnít gotten worse Ö so thatís a good sign.
<quoted text>
Thatís awesome, and I'm glad I could oblige!:p
I was at my sonís baseball game 3 years ago, and my mom was in town, with me. A co-worker was there and we were talking and he thought my mom was my wife. I was like dude, what the hell is wrong with you Ö thatís my mom!!!
That is a good sign!

Well, thanks, I guess, for the memories,yay! gross memories, LOL.

The mom thing would be worse than a sibling, I think, lmao. Never had anyone think I was with my dad, thank goodness!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#4218 Jul 2, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Miss Trina.:)
Hello, and nice to meet you. If we've met before, I apologize.
:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#4219 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Trina, someone's mad, rite? lolololol
Someone's always mad, maybe we are all just a little mad!!! Hahahaha
Vincents Blog

Tempe, AZ

#4220 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like an all-around bad experience. My sis hasn’t gotten worse … so that’s a good sign.

Proud To Be Trina wrote, "<quoted text>My older bro is 3 years older than me, and my younger one 11 years younger, my lil' sis is 16 years younger, so we were out and about once, and we were told(me and older bro that we were a cute couple and we had beautiful children. Not only was that really disgusting to all of us, but it's not even possible for little bro to have been mine age-wise, and me and older bro look a lot alike, but she was a very mature women, so maybe eyesight issues. Yuck, thanks for the memory sublime1, thanks a lot!!:D J/K (not mad)"

That’s awesome, and I'm glad I could oblige!:p

I was at my son’s baseball game 3 years ago, and my mom was in town, with me. A co-worker was there and we were talking and he thought my mom was my wife. I was like dude, what the hell is wrong with you … that’s my mom!!!
Awesome!
You have a hot mom to add to your fake topix life. Or does it mean your wife is an old hag?
Awesome anyhow, little guy.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4221 Jul 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>The mom thing would be worse than a sibling, I think, lmao. Never had anyone think I was with my dad, thank goodness!!
For the life of me, I don't know what compelled him to think she was my wife. That's almost as bad as asking a non-pregnant lady if she is pregnant.
Green Grass

Latrobe, PA

#4222 Jul 2, 2013
Cindy 3900 wrote:
ďThe grass may be greener on the other side, but it is just as hard to mow.Ē
ĖJohn Charles Wiltshire Butler
...AND, the water bill's higher!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4223 Jul 2, 2013
Vincents Blog wrote:
<quoted text>fake topix life.
Awwww, shyte, someone's mad, jealous, and more than a wittle whiny.

You complement me every time when you keep insisting that the things I share about myself are so awesome that they must be fake. Please keep doing it, Knobby McKnob. You're funny ... like a clown.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4224 Jul 2, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! Your so correct! We drove down to Key West and then up the west coast of Florida and stayed on Captiva Island then the 3 hour drive across the state back home. The beaches differ from the east to the west coast. Here on the east coast, the sand is harder with bits of broken shells because of the reef off the coast. The west has sand like sugar. So soft.
Mosquitoes? We are being invaded by one called a gallinipper. They are 20 times the size of an ordinary mosquito and their bite is painful. So, my new scent of the summer??? DEET!
We also have annoying lovebug season in May and Sept. They don't bite at all. They come out of the ground twice a year to mate. They do so much damage to the paint on cars! In May I was walking on the beach and next I knew I was COVERED in love bugs. Couldn't open my mouth to talk or breath. Had to cover my mouth with my hands so I didn't inhale any. Now, that's disguisting!
What were all those male love bugs doing in your mouth, after all they were there for sex!

You didn't see Herbie did you?
Vincents Blog

Tempe, AZ

#4225 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>For the life of me, I don't know what compelled him to think she was my wife. That's almost as bad as asking a non-pregnant lady if she is pregnant.
He probably looked down saw you and figured old was better nothing for you.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4226 Jul 2, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the price here of this seadoo. Top of the line model I would assume, of course there's cheaper, but this is one expensive seadoo. Price of a car..lol
http://www.sea-doo.com/ca/watercraft/gtx-limi...
I'm holding out for a seadoo with A/C!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4227 Jul 2, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text> You think that Sue feels bad for taking your wallet daily? Really? HA HA HA Nope, I don't think so! It's all about girl power here. Sue is buying a seadoo for all the girls!! Thanks Ricky, your the best! ;)
lol
Will you at least send me a picture of your girls on it in bikinis?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4228 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not so bad if you are careful and do your own work on them.
Most of the shyte that has cost me with a boat, was my own fault and primarily due to inexperience. I had to learn on the fly. I didn't really have anyone to teach me as I didn't boat at all growing up.
That's why if you don't have much experience it's good to get a cheaper used starter boat and make all your mistakes with that one, before you drop a ton of money on a boat.
That's great info!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#4229 Jul 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I really did have to walk to school uphill regardless of the weather, and then I had to try to not slip on the ice, going downhill on the way home. I'll have to take a picture of that hill, and figure out how to post it. I had shoes, but being a girl, they weren't practical, which made getting up and down that hill all that much harder. So, glad when I turned 16 and got that car!! I didn't live all that far from the school, but the school is up on a really steep hill!! LOL, sounds like you had it worse, haha.
lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#4230 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me, I don't know what compelled him to think she was my wife. That's almost as bad as asking a non-pregnant lady if she is pregnant.
That's a good way to get a gal to go all Jillian Michaels on your a$$!
Speedbag them in the face a bit maybe? lol People think my mom is my older sister. She absolutely loves that.
Vincents Blog

Tempe, AZ

#4231 Jul 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, shyte, someone's mad, jealous, and more than a wittle whiny.

You complement me every time when you keep insisting that the things I share about myself are so awesome that they must be fake. Please keep doing it, Knobby McKnob. You're funny ... like a clown.
Keep doing it?
Lol!
Seems like just a few weeks ago you and your obviously older wife were frightened for you to play on topix.
Wasn't she scared for her life cause I called you a midget?

Level 8

Location hidden

#4232 Jul 2, 2013
Vincents Blog wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably looked down saw you and figured old was better nothing for you.
You are just shocked that he didn't think I was married to a supermodel, seeing as how I'm larger than life to you and your idol.

Furthermore, my mom looks good for her age. She's had some work done, tho. Women sometimes need a little help since they usually don't age gracefully, like us guys do. ROFLMAO.

I guess it could be worse, everyone could presume I'm single and a 50+ year old virgin with a fondness for goats, like they do for you. Meeehhhhh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 3 min Spirit67_ 8,900
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Hot 98 43,652
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 5 min Spirit67_ 9,490
Word Association. (Nov '10) 5 min Spirit67_ 18,075
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 6 min Spirit67_ 12,077
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Spirit67_ 13,329
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Truth is might 173,690
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 11 min Grace Nerissa 2,479
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sublime1 169,454
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister_ E 29,719