Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hey NW. It's good to see the snowdrifts melted and you are posting. It's really good to talk to you again. I will see you when ever I get on the forums. It is always good to see old friends again.
Yep, nice to see you too. Getting a new 3,500 sq ft split level igloo next winter..lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
But I've been thinking about some seadoo's?
Look at the price here of this seadoo. Top of the line model I would assume, of course there's cheaper, but this is one expensive seadoo. Price of a car..lol

http://www.sea-doo.com/ca/watercraft/gtx-limi...

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Good Morning to the early risers! Ricky, Fave Canadian, FC!!

To the rest of the sleepyheads, since you all decided to sleep in, I'm leaving you my "honey to do" list.

1) pick up after my 3 mastiffs - the land mines
2) cut the grass my using a ruler and a pair of scissors
3) edge by using a butterknife.

Next time.....SET YOUR ALARM CLOCKS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Independance Day of Canada. Don't eat too much!
Everything is good. Just got back from a MUCH needed vacation. I hope all is well with you.(((((hugs)))))
I guess Floridians just go to a different beach than their regular one and call it a vacation?

All is well. Getting lots of mosquitos now though. It's winter or bug season, just can't win eh

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
I went to Mexico a couple years back and rented a seedoo and ask if I could go way out, they said yeah, so I did. The water was sort of clearish (lol), then got darker the farther out I went, then it turned black and was rolling with huge waves with furniture floating by, so I start jumping these huge waves having a blast until I fell off and sort of freaked because I got to thinking if that seedoo goes over a wave with me on the other side of the wave I'll never get back too it and I wasn't hooked to it in any way, plus I started thinking about sharks, well I quit jumping waves at that point out that far but it was a blast!
>>scary music plays<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yes it hotter in town and it rained for about 3 minutes and that it :( we need more rain to get out of the drought problem
Ricky's lap dances last shorter than that, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning to the early risers! Ricky, Fave Canadian, FC!!
To the rest of the sleepyheads, since you all decided to sleep in, I'm leaving you my "honey to do" list.
1) pick up after my 3 mastiffs - the land mines
2) cut the grass my using a ruler and a pair of scissors
3) edge by using a butterknife.
Next time.....SET YOUR ALARM CLOCKS!
Morning, Chris! copy that, on the land mines ... I'm babysitting a 125# yellow lab ... his tail wags, hits my leg, bout knocks me down ... I think we've got the

"sit, stay --- Jax, out ... Hoover, out" and then FC MOVE QUICKLY OUT OF THE DOORWAY, LOL ... Not even quickly it's like FAST, lightning fast get the heck out of Hoover's way, haha ...

Nice to see you, Chris! FC <3 ...

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Floridians just go to a different beach than their regular one and call it a vacation?
All is well. Getting lots of mosquitos now though. It's winter or bug season, just can't win eh
Lmao! Your so correct! We drove down to Key West and then up the west coast of Florida and stayed on Captiva Island then the 3 hour drive across the state back home. The beaches differ from the east to the west coast. Here on the east coast, the sand is harder with bits of broken shells because of the reef off the coast. The west has sand like sugar. So soft.
Mosquitoes? We are being invaded by one called a gallinipper. They are 20 times the size of an ordinary mosquito and their bite is painful. So, my new scent of the summer??? DEET!

We also have annoying lovebug season in May and Sept. They don't bite at all. They come out of the ground twice a year to mate. They do so much damage to the paint on cars! In May I was walking on the beach and next I knew I was COVERED in love bugs. Couldn't open my mouth to talk or breath. Had to cover my mouth with my hands so I didn't inhale any. Now, that's disguisting!

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Chris! copy that, on the land mines ... I'm babysitting a 125# yellow lab ... his tail wags, hits my leg, bout knocks me down ... I think we've got the
"sit, stay --- Jax, out ... Hoover, out" and then FC MOVE QUICKLY OUT OF THE DOORWAY, LOL ... Not even quickly it's like FAST, lightning fast get the heck out of Hoover's way, haha ...
Nice to see you, Chris! FC <3 ...
Hello FC, I've been knocked down one to many times by my dogs. Saying the word "treat", you better hold on for dear life. Also when I say "who wants to go out"? All three dogs run to the door, all trying to fit through at the same time. They either get stuck in the doorway or one is knocking the other one over. It truly is a circus to watch. No one said they were smart! lol But they are just so darn good and adorable!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! Your so correct! We drove down to Key West and then up the west coast of Florida and stayed on Captiva Island then the 3 hour drive across the state back home. The beaches differ from the east to the west coast. Here on the east coast, the sand is harder with bits of broken shells because of the reef off the coast. The west has sand like sugar. So soft.
Mosquitoes? We are being invaded by one called a gallinipper. They are 20 times the size of an ordinary mosquito and their bite is painful. So, my new scent of the summer??? DEET!
We also have annoying lovebug season in May and Sept. They don't bite at all. They come out of the ground twice a year to mate. They do so much damage to the paint on cars! In May I was walking on the beach and next I knew I was COVERED in love bugs. Couldn't open my mouth to talk or breath. Had to cover my mouth with my hands so I didn't inhale any. Now, that's disguisting!
I had to look up gallinippers. Yep, they're big!

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the price here of this seadoo. Top of the line model I would assume, of course there's cheaper, but this is one expensive seadoo. Price of a car..lol
http://www.sea-doo.com/ca/watercraft/gtx-limi...
Well Sue is buying it for me, she feels bad about all the money taken from me!

Morning everyone

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sue is buying it for me, she feels bad about all the money taken from me!
Morning everyone
You think that Sue feels bad for taking your wallet daily? Really? HA HA HA Nope, I don't think so! It's all about girl power here. Sue is buying a seadoo for all the girls!! Thanks Ricky, your the best! ;)

lol

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky's lap dances last shorter than that, lol ...
that they do lol and good morning neighbors and have a great day :)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet!
Thanks.

Yes, my first boat was that bayliner and I think it was an 83. It wasn't anything fancy, was only 14 foot, but it was a great starter boat, and I could launch it and load it on the trailer really easy all by myself if I wanted to go out fishing solo. I had it for a few years and then sold it to my cousin.

Got my stereo all installed and hooked up in my boat last night (2 of my buddies came over Friday night and yesterday to give me a hand). It sounds really nice.

My one buddy told me he has an 18 or 15 inch marine subwoffer (he wasn't sure) that he used to keep in his corvette (he sold it) and he said I could use it my boat, but I have to build a box for it and get a sub amp. I started grinning and laughing and told my wife that my boat will be bouncing out of the water with that thing. My wife, with a look of disapproval, said, "Sublime, do you really wanna draw that much attention to yourself ... you're not exactly a boy scout," lmao.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.
Thanks to you and everyone for your kind words and thoughts.

:)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but boats are expensive to maintain I've always heard?
It's not so bad if you are careful and do your own work on them.

Most of the shyte that has cost me with a boat, was my own fault and primarily due to inexperience. I had to learn on the fly. I didn't really have anyone to teach me as I didn't boat at all growing up.

That's why if you don't have much experience it's good to get a cheaper used starter boat and make all your mistakes with that one, before you drop a ton of money on a boat.

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That takes me back. Now kids have so many shows they can watch ... I think it's less educational oriented too.
Mornin'!
Good morning sublime1,

That is very true. My kids don't really watch all that much, but some of the stuff they watch just seems downright silly. I know this was intended for yesterday morning, but I missed it, so now it's for today, HAHA!!:)

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1,

I apologize, I just caught up to speed. I'm rambling about children's television, when you're having more serious stuff going on. So, sorry about your sister, hope she gets better. Do the Dr's know anything, as of yet? I know it hasn't been 48 hours, but hopefully it's looking good??

I wish you and yours well from the bottom of my heart.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sublime1,
That is very true. My kids don't really watch all that much, but some of the stuff they watch just seems downright silly. I know this was intended for yesterday morning, but I missed it, so now it's for today, HAHA!!:)
Good morning!

Yes, they have it so good now ... they have about 8 24/7 cartoon channels on cable. They don't even know how good they have it. I had cartoons for maybe an hour after school and Saturday morning ... that's it. And, as I told Perse, the other day, I had to walk to school, both ways entirely up hill, in blizzards and hurricanes, with no shoes. ;p

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Sublime1,
I apologize, I just caught up to speed. I'm rambling about children's television, when you're having more serious stuff going on. So, sorry about your sister, hope she gets better. Do the Dr's know anything, as of yet? I know it hasn't been 48 hours, but hopefully it's looking good??
I wish you and yours well from the bottom of my heart.
It's okay. No worries.

She had emergency surgery and had a really bad infection. So she is on some pretty strong antibiotics. They flushed her insides, repaired what they needed to, left her incisions open, and put drains in her. If they can lick the infection and stop it from speeding, she should recover with time. They are worried about sepsis, tho.

It will take a long time for her to heal tho, because she'll have to heal from the inside out. This whole thing was caused by another surgery that she had maybe 15 years ago. My bro and I flew out to be with her for that procedure (my folks musta been out of the country). I remember I was with her riding with her in a cab from the hospital to the hotel, after she was released, helping her walk, and as we were leaving, the cab driver said, "take care of your lady" as if she were my girlfriend, and we both wanted to throw up. lol. I was like, did he just call you "my lady," lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,621 - 3,640 of10,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••