Location hidden

#3735 Jun 25, 2013

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#3736 Jun 25, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I keep wondering to myself. Where does the neighborhood keep going?
Good afternoon, everyone.
Well...for sure...mine never leaves..sorry to say in some instances..glad to hear in others...

In the words of the immortal..DC..I'm just glad they let me live..:)
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3737 Jun 25, 2013
We just received a letter from some person asking us for the name, address, and phone number to folks in R&D. My assistant thought it was odd. So she did some googling. Turns out the guy is incarcerated and mentally ill. Yeah, that’s so not gonna be happening.

She found a newspaper article about him where he said he’s been studying the law and would like to be a legal assistant when he gets out. I said to my boss and assistant,“well couldn’t we use an intern,” lmao!!!!

We are not going to respond and hope he goes away, but I jokingly said, maybe we could give him the name and address of our competitor’s in house patent attorneys and write a mean nasty letter to him, to pi$s him off and make him target them.

I would so make a good James Bond villain, lol.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#3738 Jun 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
We just received a letter from some person asking us for the name, address, and phone number to folks in R&D. My assistant thought it was odd. So she did some googling. Turns out the guy is incarcerated and mentally ill. Yeah, that’s so not gonna be happening.
She found a newspaper article about him where he said he’s been studying the law and would like to be a legal assistant when he gets out. I said to my boss and assistant,“well couldn’t we use an intern,” lmao!!!!
We are not going to respond and hope he goes away, but I jokingly said, maybe we could give him the name and address of our competitor’s in house patent attorneys and write a mean nasty letter to him, to pi$s him off and make him target them.
LOL!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3739 Jun 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Kind of like what I did when I quit my previous job for this A-hole electrical contractor. I took my company shirts and jackets to the millionaires club, that way the bums downtown would be sporting a nice company logo. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3740 Jun 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was told long ago to play the money you took to gamble and save all he money you make to the side until you run out of the money you brought and that's your winnings and it works a lot of he time, you're basically paying to play so if you break even it's still winning and Thats how I brought back $1,000 from Vegas, it was he same $1,000 I took to gamble lol.
But most of the time you end up playing your winnings and that's where you screw up, that or the winner hands out money to his friend looses and you come home broke together lol
9-ball match tonight, LOL it's in the town they filmed that stupid TV series 'Northern Exposure', we're the first place team in this league, it will be like shooting fish in a bucket.:-D
Level 8

Location hidden

#3741 Jun 25, 2013
Ricky, remember those speakers I ordered? They shipped me TWO pairs of them! I only ordered ONE and they only charged me for ONE! So, I have an extra $300 pair of JL speakers!!! I'm not gonna waste an hour of my time contacting them, printing out a shipping label, repackaging them, and schlepping down to UPS to ship them back either.
Level 8

Location hidden

#3742 Jun 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like what I did when I quit my previous job for this A-hole electrical contractor. I took my company shirts and jackets to the millionaires club, that way the bums downtown would be sporting a nice company logo. LOL
HA! That's awesome.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#3743 Jun 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like what I did when I quit my previous job for this A-hole electrical contractor. I took my company shirts and jackets to the millionaires club, that way the bums downtown would be sporting a nice company logo. LOL
LOL!!! I know someone you could send them too. hahaha

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#3744 Jun 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Is it nap time yet ?!!
I wanna nap.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#3747 Jun 25, 2013
Where is that dam!! neighbor kid? i need my lawn cut.

“I could be Susan's sock!”

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Lady J's Lead Acolyte

#3748 Jun 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How about going green? lol
I like green. Okay, luckily you have enough cash left to buy the paint.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#3749 Jun 25, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Catch rotor I just threw ya one .
OOOOOO !!! Nappy. Yeah!

LOL

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#3750 Jun 25, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Where is that dam!! neighbor kid? i need my lawn cut.
Alpaca?
http://www.hdwallpaperspot.com/wp-content/upl...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#3751 Jun 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If you're looking for a bed..... lol
I can lay in the floor

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#3752 Jun 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOOO !!! Nappy. Yeah!
LOL
WAIT !! That was MY nap !!
Level 8

Location hidden

#3753 Jun 25, 2013
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>So you're stealing.
They shipped them to me. I didn't ask for them. It's really not my problem to fix or my obligation to spend an hour of my free time arranging to have it shipped back to them. On top of that, they already screwed up and shipped my head unit almost a week after they shipped my speakers. I ordered them on the same day.

I had to call them, sit on hold, and d' around with them for a half hour before they realized that they didn't ship it ... Had I not called them my head unit would still be sitting there.

I also already had to send another set of speakers back cause another seller sent me the wrong pair.

I'm the customer ... they work for me ... not the other way around.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3754 Jun 25, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! I know someone you could send them too. hahaha
Well it's a safe bet, most of them wound up in Occidental park by the King County Court house. LOL

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#3755 Jun 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
WAIT !! That was MY nap !!
Sharing?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#3756 Jun 25, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's a safe bet, most of them wound up in Occidental park by the King County Court house. LOL
Hey Lets get drunk and invade Magnolia Village......

Had many a 3 beer lunch at the pub there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS IT Better to Give Than Receive ? (Feb '14) 10 min JailBroke 31
What's your tip for the day? 13 min wichita-rick 1,028
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 22 min pak yuda 35
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min wichita-rick 147,023
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 50 min SLY WEST 5,592
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,955
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 10,456
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Kevin- 20,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr Petal Power 280
•••