Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Congrats Sublime, that was a hell of an ending!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>How does it go?... I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!...
Just got through watching a hell of a game! Good thing was I had know vested interest in either side, so I picked Boston and lost lol.

But Sublime won in the last couple minutes, I bet he was sweating that one! lol

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
Congrats Sublime, that was a hell of an ending!
Thanks! That was awesome!!! Down by 1 goal with 1 minute and 30 seconds left and they score 2!! Told my bro now they know how Toronto felt when they did that to them, heh, heh!

<pours shots of tequila for everyone>I gotta do a few. Stanley Cups don't happen every day. Hardest championship to win in all of sports, IMO.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yeah!!

:)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! That was awesome!!! Down by 1 goal with 1 minute and 30 seconds left and they score 2!! Told my bro now they know how Toronto felt when they did that to them, heh, heh!
<pours shots of tequila for everyone>I gotta do a few. Stanley Cups don't happen every day. Hardest championship to win in all of sports, IMO.
lol!

Yessseerriiiii!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! That was awesome!!! Down by 1 goal with 1 minute and 30 seconds left and they score 2!! Told my bro now they know how Toronto felt when they did that to them, heh, heh!

Man they just showed a shot from Chicago and the streets were packed like sardines with folks dressed in red and white ... Everyone's celebrating.

Thought Crawford got robbed of the Conn Smythe trophy. So did my bro. Kane had a great game 4 and 5, but he hasn't done much the rest of the playoffs. Without Crawford Hawks don't even make it past Detroit.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Just got through watching a hell of a game! Good thing was I had know vested interest in either side, so I picked Boston and lost lol.
But Sublime won in the last couple minutes, I bet he was sweating that one! lol
It was hockey right? Hockey fans take their sport very seriously. I was in Pittsburgh a couple of years ago attending a power quality class at Eaton electric, and they were giving tickets away for the Pirates game just to put people in the seats, because the Penguins had a playoff game that night and nobody cared about baseball. I will say the Pirates have a nice Stadium, on par with Safeco Field the one in my neck of the woods. But anyhow, hockey was just as big a deal as football in that town...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man they just showed a shot from Chicago and the streets were packed like sardines with folks dressed in red and white ... Everyone's celebrating.
Thought Crawford got robbed of the Conn Smythe trophy. So did my bro. Kane had a great game 4 and 5, but he hasn't done much the rest of the playoffs. Without Crawford Hawks don't even make it past Detroit.
Shouldn't you be out flipping over cars or something?

Especially in this neighborhood or should I say hood? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It was hockey right? Hockey fans take their sport very seriously. I was in Pittsburgh a couple of years ago attending a power quality class at Eaton electric, and they were giving tickets away for the Pirates game just to put people in the seats, because the Penguins had a playoff game that night and nobody cared about baseball. I will say the Pirates have a nice Stadium, on par with Safeco Field the one in my neck of the woods. But anyhow, hockey was just as big a deal as football in that town...
Yeah Hockey and it was a great game to end out the season!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It was hockey right? Hockey fans take their sport very seriously. I was in Pittsburgh a couple of years ago attending a power quality class at Eaton electric, and they were giving tickets away for the Pirates game just to put people in the seats, because the Penguins had a playoff game that night and nobody cared about baseball. I will say the Pirates have a nice Stadium, on par with Safeco Field the one in my neck of the woods. But anyhow, hockey was just as big a deal as football in that town...
What's your favorite Football team?

Let me guess, the Redskins? Man oh man does RG3 is going to be a bad ass! He already is!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Funny Police Protect or Serve Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What's your favorite Football team?
Let me guess, the Redskins? Man oh man does RG3 is going to be a bad ass! He already is!!
I don't get that big into football, but if I'm rooting for one it would have to be the Seattle Seahawks, because they represent my town and they'll always be the underdog.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

YO NEIGHBOR... GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!

Am having my midnight YOGA Practice Group ...DO THEIR THING!!

We neeeeeed Peace and Quiet...
I FREAKIN' SEE YA...PEEKING!!

BUSY BODIES!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
YO NEIGHBOR... GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!
Am having my midnight YOGA Practice Group ...DO THEIR THING!!
We neeeeeed Peace and Quiet...
I FREAKIN' SEE YA...PEEKING!!
BUSY BODIES!!
If I bring beer, can I watch? ;)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Richard Pryor strikes match on Big mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Donkey for Rent wrote:
Was a Donkey Basketball game today . It featured Tom Pappas , Kernel Karma and Alias Trish . Donkey won .
I's have sometimes good donkey too, his name Donkey an I's never try him at basketball but I's think he prob step on peoples feet with little donkey feet?

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Donkey_for-Rent wrote:
<quoted text>Ricky I have 3 dozen donuts for the cops so they will be here in a short to get your ROWDY kids calmed down .
I's not knows bout Ricky but I's got donkey if in you's lookin for sometime good Donkey for Rent?

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Subject: WARNINGS

Due to increasing product liability litigation, American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your butt kicked.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible or bulletproof.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

WHERE DO REDHEADED BABIES COME FROM?

After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the obstetrician.

"Doctor," the man said, "I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine."

"Nonsense," the doctor said. "Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool."

"It isn't possible," the man insisted. "This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hair for generations."

"Well," said the doctor, "let me ask you this. How often do you have sex?"

The man seemed a bit ashamed. "I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months."

"Well, there you have it!" The doctor said confidently. "It's rust".

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Good morning wonderful neighbors. Thanks for the funnies Voyeur.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Good morning Sue!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

174 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE hot dogs on National Hot Dog Day 3 min rePIGpublican 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min the wandering girl 5,652
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 14,857
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min Old Sam 25,564
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 8 min middleman1 15,592
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min 75 Scorpio 6,789
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 141,210
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 50 min Old Sam 13,013
Marine Biologist: 6th-Grader Stole My Idea 2 hr Instigator 1