There goes the neighborhood!

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#3623 Jun 24, 2013
If anyone would like to hear a weather report, it is 90 degrees here in West Tennessee at 5:29. That's hot enough to melt me....or at least make me gooey.

I hope everyone's a/c is running smoothly!

:)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#3624 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Guys, whats poppin? I haven't been here in a long time.

Hi Ricky. If the bad guys follow me here, I will leave.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3625 Jun 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>hey what about me ( bbrraapp)( waves hand ) man that one was a smelly one :)
Yeah! Cat lovers usually do the worst ones. LOL! Hello LuAnn. How is my little sister. Long time no see. Of course it would help if I ever got on the forum once in a while. It's good to see that you are still on the threads.
Da Ghost Rider

Location hidden

#3626 Jun 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
<Cuts through green air with knife>
You mean don't light this match...
B
O
O
M
<adjusts duck bill back to front of face, cleans off face, walks off>
Ricky F, don't light it if you value your life. It sounds like all of you have been drinking green beer again.
Hey Ricky! So this is where you have been hiding out. I will have to drop in to see all of you more often. I dropped out for a while because it got so all a person could do was fight trolls just to survive. I haven't forgotten how to get my optical nerve and my anal nerve crossed but it sure is nice to be able to take life at a slower pace.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#3627 Jun 24, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Susan will let you post today!
HMM,I forgot to ask. Would you be kind enough to ask for me?

Location hidden

#3628 Jun 24, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
Hey Guys, whats poppin? I haven't been here in a long time.
Hi Ricky. If the bad guys follow me here, I will leave.
No, Don't leave. We will give you some support. I'm not looking for a fight but I sure don't like to see people hounded and I won't run from people like that. Incidentally Abby, I'm one of the older ones with the forums. I used to be on Top Stories all time, but inspite of all we did trying to save it, it still went to the trolls and dogs. If you have any questions about who I am, Ricky and LuAnn can tell you if you want to talk with me or not. It sounds like you might be pretty ok.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#3630 Jun 24, 2013
risk factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww!
The beeeeotch got her feelings hurt
Hey pooos what to play with me?

Level 8

Willies head WV

#3632 Jun 24, 2013
risk factor wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks.
Keep your diseased co ck to yourself.
My goodness what kind of girls have you been with? Not all of us are Ningalingers you know.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3633 Jun 24, 2013
A'ight lets go Hawks!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#3634 Jun 24, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
A'ight lets go Hawks!
Hi Sublime!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3635 Jun 24, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sublime!
Hi!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3636 Jun 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
<Cuts through green air with knife>
You mean don't light this match...
B
O
O
M
<adjusts duck bill back to front of face, cleans off face, walks off>
It's not July 4th yet is it? LOL

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3637 Jun 24, 2013
I really do not want to have to sit through a game 7, knowing winner takes all. So, I really, really, really, really hope the Hawks win game 6 tonight to take home the cup.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#3638 Jun 24, 2013
Popcorn anyone?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#3639 Jun 24, 2013
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>No, Don't leave. We will give you some support. I'm not looking for a fight but I sure don't like to see people hounded and I won't run from people like that. Incidentally Abby, I'm one of the older ones with the forums. I used to be on Top Stories all time, but inspite of all we did trying to save it, it still went to the trolls and dogs. If you have any questions about who I am, Ricky and LuAnn can tell you if you want to talk with me or not. It sounds like you might be pretty ok.
It is nice to meet you. Thank you for the support. That is nice to hear for a change. I take up for people and I get a message thanking me but I guess they are too shy to say anything in the threads. Some do but others are afraid to, I guess. I
don't know Luann but Ricky invited me here. He is one of the good guys and if you both like Luann she is ok in my book. I am not on topix much anymore. I have some followers and I didn't want to ruin this thread for Ricky.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#3640 Jun 24, 2013
risk factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww!
The beeeeotch got her feelings hurt
LOL Don't worry about it Sparky. You couldn't make me leave. You are a NOOB. You have to remember NO still means NO!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#3641 Jun 24, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pooos what to play with me?
LOL Figgy, you are one of the good guys too. That is just a little nat flying around.((HUGS))

Level 9

Location hidden

#3642 Jun 24, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>HMM,I forgot to ask. Would you be kind enough to ask for me?
Hey Abby. Ignore the trolls, I've already reported them. Good to see you.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3643 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>No, Don't leave. We will give you some support. I'm not looking for a fight but I sure don't like to see people hounded and I won't run from people like that. Incidentally Abby, I'm one of the older ones with the forums. I used to be on Top Stories all time, but inspite of all we did trying to save it, it still went to the trolls and dogs. If you have any questions about who I am, Ricky and LuAnn can tell you if you want to talk with me or not. It sounds like you might be pretty ok.
How nice to meet you!

Have a beer on Ricky.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#3644 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah! Cat lovers usually do the worst ones. LOL! Hello LuAnn. How is my little sister. Long time no see. Of course it would help if I ever got on the forum once in a while. It's good to see that you are still on the threads.
Da Ghost Rider
GHOST RIDER OF NM how have you been and yes its beed a long time just on some threads and your little sis is doing fine :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas woman defecates in pants to hide drugs du... 5 min Faith 4
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 7 min Judy 123 4,519
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 11 min Judy 123 1,568
last word - first (Jun '12) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,157
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,266
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,461
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11,664
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Faith 228,596
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Sublime1 7,234
More from around the web