“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3445 Jun 21, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text> Hello :) Got any weekend plans?
It was Sublime that took your paper. I confessed to taking Chris's :)
Going away this weekend, just take my newspaper. No need to steal it. ;) Just save me all the coupons. Want to try to become the next coupon queen. lmao

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#3446 Jun 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on. They exist not to serve the public, but to serve themselves. There is also very little accoutability ... that's why the IRS spends tens of thousands of dollars on seminars, Gilligan's Island videos, and Star Trek videos. In the private sector, there are very few industries where you could get away with that degree of reckless spending, especially in times like this.
And when you look at why unions were created and needed originally, it was because of abuses in the private sector Ö not abuses in the public sector. Itís just a mechanism now that is used to extract as much money and benefits from taxpayers. Unlike in the private sector these contract negotiations are not even armís length, because the government is negotiating with its own money, but rather that of taxpayers and half the folks in government on average are in the unions pocket because unions contribute huge amounts to democrat politician campaigns.
Funny, it's not but it is! lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#3447 Jun 21, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! Denny, oh Denny, Sublime took my newspaper. May I have yours?
Don't have any "fun" weekend plans, just my usual, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, washing my car. Maybe see a movie with some friends. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good action movie. I don't like "chick flicks".
:)
Sounds like a true party at your house this weekend. I'm going to have to miss out on all the fun you will be having. Shucks! ;)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#3448 Jun 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm naughty, but I have a sweet side too. I was the one who left her flowers yesterday, even though Denny took credit for it. I got back at him by gaining access to his house and rubbing poison ivy in the underpants in his underwear drawer. Should be kicking in right about now... It was either that or trapping a bunch of raccoons and releasing them in his attic, but I thought that would be mean.
Hi Denny!
I once bought my wife roses, then her brother stopped by and since she had already seen them, he offered to buy them for his girlfriend, so he did buy them and gave them to her lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#3449 Jun 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As luck would have it, I do like spicy...
(closing my eyes, putting my fingers in my ears and saying LA LA LA LA)

Level 5

Location hidden

#3450 Jun 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm naughty, but I have a sweet side too. I was the one who left her flowers yesterday, even though Denny took credit for it. I got back at him by gaining access to his house and rubbing poison ivy in the underpants in his underwear drawer. Should be kicking in right about now... It was either that or trapping a bunch of raccoons and releasing them in his attic, but I thought that would be mean.
Hi Denny!
LMAO! Sounds like something I did back during senior week as a teenager. The guys were all passed out drunk. The girls poured nair down the guys pants. Next morning, they all took showers and ...you can imagine what happened.(the image even today makes me break out in laughter)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3451 Jun 21, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you did not! Those flowers you left, you left on Kev's front porch.
Well I guess it's possible I went to the address wrong. I get confused sometimes, and Iím new to the area.

OMG!!! Now that I think about it, I donít think that was Dennyís house or his underwear I put the poison ivy in. I thought it was odd that he had pictures of you in his house, hello kitty dťcor, and a princess bed with a canopy. Iím so foolish, and I really should have known better Ö I mean youíd have thought the frilly girl underwear and leather thongs in the underwear drawer, with your name written in permanent marker on the tags, would have been a dead giveaway, but itís hard to see the forest through the trees sometimes, I guess.

;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#3452 Jun 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I once bought my wife roses, then her brother stopped by and since she had already seen them, he offered to buy them for his girl friend, so he did buy them and gave them to her lol
Sounds like my ex-hasbeen (husband) who paid me for our wedding band/ engagement ring set. After our divorce he bought it and gave it to his new girlfriend....along with our old mattress. She can have my ex, my rings and my bed. She can have all of my sloppy seconds. Jokes on her!!!:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#3453 Jun 21, 2013
Wow, my two last comments portray me as a biach! That was all in fun and games. ;)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3454 Jun 21, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Sounds like something I did back during senior week as a teenager. The guys were all passed out drunk. The girls poured nair down the guys pants. Next morning, they all took showers and ...you can imagine what happened.(the image even today makes me break out in laughter)
OMG. I can't even imagine. Not to be all TMI, but I've used nair before and it is very rough on the skin, at least my skin.

One of my best pranks was when my one roommate in college and I left an open playboy magazine and a huge jar of lotion on the bed of our other roommate (the one who was a helicopter and then airplane pilot in the military that I mentioned before), to make it look like he had just finished spanking it ... right before the landlord came by show our apartment to prospective tenants. Then he and I GTFO of there before they came by to look at the apartment!!!

The roommate we did that to was down here just this past in April (he's an airline pilot now so he can fly anywhere his airline flies to for free, standbye), and he, and friend of his, and I went out for a late night, and he even brought up how funny that was. He said after that, the landlord said something to him about cleaning his room before showings. We did a lot of reminiscing about the good old days.

Classic!

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3455 Jun 21, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like my ex-hasbeen (husband) who paid me for our wedding band/ engagement ring set. After our divorce he bought it and gave it to his new girlfriend....along with our old mattress. She can have my ex, my rings and my bed. She can have all of my sloppy seconds. Jokes on her!!!:)
How tacky. I dunno any women who would be too keen on that arrangement.

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3456 Jun 21, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone have a recommendation for a good action movie. I don't like "chick flicks".
:)
HA! Yeah, the last time I recommended something to you (Breaking Bad), you hated it.

I'd like to see that World War Z movie, but I'll probably wait for it to come to video. The CNN movie critic gave it an A-:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/21/showbiz/celebri...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#3457 Jun 21, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like my ex-hasbeen (husband) who paid me for our wedding band/ engagement ring set. After our divorce he bought it and gave it to his new girlfriend....along with our old mattress. She can have my ex, my rings and my bed. She can have all of my sloppy seconds. Jokes on her!!!:)
lol!

Sublime paybacks are hell so did he get you back?

Level 5

Location hidden

#3458 Jun 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How tacky. I dunno any women who would be too keen on that arrangement.
The best part? She didn't know until a few years ago. I know it makes me look like a mean person. I have a disabled son who has had 39 operations. She made a comment of how perfect her husband is and my genes are defected. Basically putting my son down. And how her and my ex are going to have the perfect children with no defects. On and on..how perfect her husband is. So, I politely told her about her ring and my mattress and walked away.(of course with the biggest grin on my face)

Level 5

Location hidden

#3459 Jun 21, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I can't even imagine. Not to be all TMI, but I've used nair before and it is very rough on the skin, at least my skin.
One of my best pranks was when my one roommate in college and I left an open playboy magazine and a huge jar of lotion on the bed of our other roommate (the one who was a helicopter and then airplane pilot in the military that I mentioned before), to make it look like he had just finished spanking it ... right before the landlord came by show our apartment to prospective tenants. Then he and I GTFO of there before they came by to look at the apartment!!!
The roommate we did that to was down here just this past in April (he's an airline pilot now so he can fly anywhere his airline flies to for free, standbye), and he, and friend of his, and I went out for a late night, and he even brought up how funny that was. He said after that, the landlord said something to him about cleaning his room before showings. We did a lot of reminiscing about the good old days.
Classic!
LMAO...that is a classic.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3460 Jun 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Who the ex? He's a hasbeen for a reason. ;)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3461 Jun 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Nope. That was our last year in college and it was only a few months before graduation, lol.

We were all pretty tight our first two years in school. Then the summer of our Junior year had found a GF, which was cool, at first. I was happy for him. But then, he got P' whipped like nobodyís business, because he dropped all of us like a hot potato and itís like the two of them were attached at the hip. It sucked, cause we always had such a great time together and would party until the break of dawn all the time. Anyway, by our last year, she was basically our 4th roommate (although they stayed in his room a lot) that last year we all lived together. Kind of sucked.

They ended up marrying and he came home one day and she had packed up all her stuff and left him, with no warning or anything. I guess she was seeing some other guy behind his back, while he was serving overseas. It was really hard on him.

Since then heís lived the single life and was telling me all about his exploits with flight attendants Ö his friend too (they are both pilots, but the one guy settled down and is happily married, now), when I last saw him. Heíd really like to find someone to spend the rest of his life with, tho, but I think once you give yourself completely to someone and they fí you over like that, that it can be hard to fully commit to someone again or at the very least itís easier to let go if things are less than perfect.

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3462 Jun 21, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>The best part? She didn't know until a few years ago. I know it makes me look like a mean person. I have a disabled son who has had 39 operations. She made a comment of how perfect her husband is and my genes are defected. Basically putting my son down. And how her and my ex are going to have the perfect children with no defects. On and on..how perfect her husband is. So, I politely told her about her ring and my mattress and walked away.(of course with the biggest grin on my face)
She sounds like an awful person. Good for you, lol.

When it comes to who you do and do not fall in love with, I do not think your heart analyzes someoneís genetic pedigree, either. It just happens, without much of a rhyme or reason. I dated pretty girls, who were nice, but the spark just was not there, for whatever reason. But you know it when you feel it. Why you feel it is something philosophers and poets have wondered about for ages.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#3463 Jun 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Pers!
!ydwoH

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3464 Jun 21, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>!ydwoH
Had to look behind the computer to read that :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min It aint necessari... 122,214
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 149,570
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 min Princess Hey 7,031
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 7 min Michael 46,089
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 15 min Princess Hey 1,431
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 15 min Mechanic 4,184
"WAKE UP!" Obama "R" we'll do it for You! 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min Spirit67_ 22,544
True or False Game 55 min -CatCiao- 632

Weird People Search