|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I'm at the base of the Cascades, way more elk than anything, except rain. LOL
Beautiful country over there I would imagine. I like being out away from suburbia life, small town living is good for me .

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You like getting tea bagged? I don't think this is the right forum for you. Maybe try a Google search for sexual deviants and you'll find something right up your alley, creep. <-o
LMAO!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said tea baggers are dumb.
Thanks for proving it with your lack of reading comprehension, lady.
You're a very confused little creep. I'm not a woman, but I do know what you are,*sshole. Why don't you come up with your own screen name? I'm sure you've had the ban hammer come down you so you couldn't register one, but at least pick your own, troll. <-o

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

... fightin byrds and thornes and making sure i leave just enuff berries for hatti to wait a little longer ... ca ca ca ... blackbyrd singin in the dead of nite ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>There's some elk in Eastern KY, down around the Pikeville/Hazard area, I think. Friend of mine went elk hunting over there last year (she was in a state draw for a spot) got a nice sized one. I think she called it a 6 by 6, but I'm not sure....
A guy I work with, him and his wife took down two elks last fall in Leslie County I believe. Pretty good sized animals.

I am not a hunter but I do like to target shoot and trap shoot.

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
*waves to Chris, Susan, Sublime and HRP*
Hey all ....Its gonna be Tuesday all day !
<---waving back to Hatti.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HRP. No blackberries yet .. BUT ..I have a large thicket of them on the edge of my property and I am just waiting for the right time before the birds take over. It was a brush pile we were to burn last year and just never got to do it ..now I won't burn it. I'm thinking i need to pull the brush out and leave the blackberries for good !!
LOL. We have LOTS of areas like that. Seems the blackberries love inaccessable places. Our blueberries are ripening now. Picked about a gallon in the course of a couple days. We just have 3 bushes, so that's quite a bit. Some of the limbs are so heavy with berries, they're practically dragging the ground. I'm hoping we fair as well with the blackberries.

Wild blackberries have the best taste, not like the tame ones. Almost addictive, just ask Rotor Head or PaisleyPosey....lol.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>There is a human sexuality forum...lol. But if you just ignore it, it will go away. It is craving some attention, put it on total ignore. Usually that's all it takes for it to go away....
Besides elk, you do much hunting?
I'm mainly just into target shooting.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... fightin byrds and thornes and making sure i leave just enuff berries for hatti to wait a little longer ... ca ca ca ... blackbyrd singin in the dead of nite ...
<runs after with the broom> Get outta those berries you no account bird. Shoo! Shoo!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text> Guess your neighbors enjoy cleaning up the mess come the next morning. lol
Hello 1USA1 -
It can be a hell of a thing. LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>A guy I work with, him and his wife took down two elks last fall in Leslie County I believe. Pretty good sized animals.
I am not a hunter but I do like to target shoot and trap shoot.
I love to shoot, don't ever have the time though. And I haven't been hunting in years. I think I was about 6 when I first went hunting. These days, I let Oki do all the hunting, I simply keep the home fires burning.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It can be a hell of a thing. LOL
I've seen what racoons do to trash, I can only imagine what bears would do.....

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful country over there I would imagine. I like being out away from suburbia life, small town living is good for me .
If I head west I run into Seattle pretty quick, but I try not to unless it's for work or pool tournaments. LOL

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. We have LOTS of areas like that. Seems the blackberries love inaccessable places. Our blueberries are ripening now. Picked about a gallon in the course of a couple days. We just have 3 bushes, so that's quite a bit. Some of the limbs are so heavy with berries, they're practically dragging the ground. I'm hoping we fair as well with the blackberries.
Wild blackberries have the best taste, not like the tame ones. Almost addictive, just ask Rotor Head or PaisleyPosey....lol.
I love love love blueberries!!! Did I say that I loved blueberries? lol Send some my way!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm mainly just into target shooting.
Targets aren't bad, don't stew up well though....:)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk anything other than your brother there?
Just your mom, but last time she demanded exact change and she couldn't break a five. So much for that... <-o

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I love love love blueberries!!! Did I say that I loved blueberries? lol Send some my way!
So, do you love blueberries? LOL. Open your mouth, I'll just toss them in..... <starts throwing blueberries at Chris>

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>If I head west I run into Seattle pretty quick, but I try not to unless it's for work or pool tournaments. LOL
Oh, another pool tournament kind of guy? I see ;) lol
Sounds like someone else I know. lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Targets aren't bad, don't stew up well though....:)
Yeah they have too much pulp in them, lol.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen what racoons do to trash, I can only imagine what bears would do.....
The racoons drag the trash out the cans to where they want feed, the bears drag the whole can to where they want to feed. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,681 - 2,700 of10,868
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••