“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#3131 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>There's some elk in Eastern KY, down around the Pikeville/Hazard area, I think. Friend of mine went elk hunting over there last year (she was in a state draw for a spot) got a nice sized one. I think she called it a 6 by 6, but I'm not sure....
A guy I work with, him and his wife took down two elks last fall in Leslie County I believe. Pretty good sized animals.

I am not a hunter but I do like to target shoot and trap shoot.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3132 Jun 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
*waves to Chris, Susan, Sublime and HRP*
Hey all ....Its gonna be Tuesday all day !
<---waving back to Hatti.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#3134 Jun 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HRP. No blackberries yet .. BUT ..I have a large thicket of them on the edge of my property and I am just waiting for the right time before the birds take over. It was a brush pile we were to burn last year and just never got to do it ..now I won't burn it. I'm thinking i need to pull the brush out and leave the blackberries for good !!
LOL. We have LOTS of areas like that. Seems the blackberries love inaccessable places. Our blueberries are ripening now. Picked about a gallon in the course of a couple days. We just have 3 bushes, so that's quite a bit. Some of the limbs are so heavy with berries, they're practically dragging the ground. I'm hoping we fair as well with the blackberries.

Wild blackberries have the best taste, not like the tame ones. Almost addictive, just ask Rotor Head or PaisleyPosey....lol.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3135 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>There is a human sexuality forum...lol. But if you just ignore it, it will go away. It is craving some attention, put it on total ignore. Usually that's all it takes for it to go away....
Besides elk, you do much hunting?
I'm mainly just into target shooting.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#3136 Jun 18, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... fightin byrds and thornes and making sure i leave just enuff berries for hatti to wait a little longer ... ca ca ca ... blackbyrd singin in the dead of nite ...
<runs after with the broom> Get outta those berries you no account bird. Shoo! Shoo!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3137 Jun 18, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text> Guess your neighbors enjoy cleaning up the mess come the next morning. lol
Hello 1USA1 -
It can be a hell of a thing. LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#3139 Jun 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>A guy I work with, him and his wife took down two elks last fall in Leslie County I believe. Pretty good sized animals.
I am not a hunter but I do like to target shoot and trap shoot.
I love to shoot, don't ever have the time though. And I haven't been hunting in years. I think I was about 6 when I first went hunting. These days, I let Oki do all the hunting, I simply keep the home fires burning.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#3140 Jun 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It can be a hell of a thing. LOL
I've seen what racoons do to trash, I can only imagine what bears would do.....

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3141 Jun 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful country over there I would imagine. I like being out away from suburbia life, small town living is good for me .
If I head west I run into Seattle pretty quick, but I try not to unless it's for work or pool tournaments. LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#3142 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. We have LOTS of areas like that. Seems the blackberries love inaccessable places. Our blueberries are ripening now. Picked about a gallon in the course of a couple days. We just have 3 bushes, so that's quite a bit. Some of the limbs are so heavy with berries, they're practically dragging the ground. I'm hoping we fair as well with the blackberries.
Wild blackberries have the best taste, not like the tame ones. Almost addictive, just ask Rotor Head or PaisleyPosey....lol.
I love love love blueberries!!! Did I say that I loved blueberries? lol Send some my way!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#3143 Jun 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm mainly just into target shooting.
Targets aren't bad, don't stew up well though....:)

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3144 Jun 18, 2013
Ricky F imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk anything other than your brother there?
Just your mom, but last time she demanded exact change and she couldn't break a five. So much for that... <-o

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#3145 Jun 18, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I love love love blueberries!!! Did I say that I loved blueberries? lol Send some my way!
So, do you love blueberries? LOL. Open your mouth, I'll just toss them in..... <starts throwing blueberries at Chris>

Level 5

Location hidden

#3146 Jun 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>If I head west I run into Seattle pretty quick, but I try not to unless it's for work or pool tournaments. LOL
Oh, another pool tournament kind of guy? I see ;) lol
Sounds like someone else I know. lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3147 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Targets aren't bad, don't stew up well though....:)
Yeah they have too much pulp in them, lol.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3148 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen what racoons do to trash, I can only imagine what bears would do.....
The racoons drag the trash out the cans to where they want feed, the bears drag the whole can to where they want to feed. LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#3149 Jun 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>So, do you love blueberries? LOL. Open your mouth, I'll just toss them in..... <starts throwing blueberries at Chris>
My mouth! Not my eyeball! Those darn suckers hurt, coming from that distance. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#3150 Jun 18, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... fightin byrds and thornes and making sure i leave just enuff berries for hatti to wait a little longer ... ca ca ca ... blackbyrd singin in the dead of nite ...
Hey You ... I'll share , just don't come stealing my berries !!

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3151 Jun 18, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, another pool tournament kind of guy? I see ;) lol
Sounds like someone else I know. lol
LOL I'm sure sooner or later, I'll be playing against Ricky in a Vegas tournament.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#3152 Jun 18, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they have too much pulp in them, lol.
Lots of hunters around here go in for deer antlers. Just between you and me--they don't fry up well. They tend to get a bit tough......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 6 min Bree_Z 35,000
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min beatlesinafog 138,423
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Chimney1 134,517
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Denny CranesPlace 37,787
True or False Game 16 min Hoozie 1,309
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 18 min Hoozie 7,414
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 20 min itll runm off 30,387
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Camilla 152,877
Is it possible to....... 4 hr wichita-rick 613
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr -Lea- 26,018