“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2991 Jun 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
How in the hell can you afford 3 mastiffs?
You should have 3 gators tied up in your yard, that would for sure keep away thief's! Lol
We HAD the gators in our yard. Had to fence in the property to keep them off! I got tired of going outside first before the dogs with my alligator be good stick. Gotta protect my babies. ;)
Trying to talk the hubs into getting a fourth mastiff. May as well top off on the number of allowed dogs (4)in our city. Dog food bill is already up there...so what's one more? I want the 240 lb. Bull Mastiff. I already have two Italian Mastiff's (which is also known as a Cane Corso) and an English Mastiff.
Can you tell I love the big dog?

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#2992 Jun 17, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi cB how was your weekend?
It was very nice, thanks! Hope you enjoyed yours as well. ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2993 Jun 17, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning Chris, Lady Perse, Crazy Beautiful, everyone.
:)
good morning beautiful girl.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#2994 Jun 17, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning Chris, Lady Perse, Crazy Beautiful, everyone.
Good morning Susan ;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#2995 Jun 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. I rode my buddy's road king, not to long ago. I liked it.
My other buddy just got a new Street Glide, which I like a lot, but my wife doesn't like anything that is touring. She doesn't like the front fairing on them. She says, they are too old manish and she likes that mine is sportier.
<quoted text>
Aw, that sux.
When we first bought the Road King, it didn't have the tour pak. We do a lot of long distance riding. It's much more comfy now. I will admit before installing the tourpak, it was much more sportier, but just wasn't comfortable for the long rides. But, our tour pak and fairing are detachable. So, we have the best of both worlds.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2996 Jun 17, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Overpriced garbage! I don't remember the last time I shopped there. Can't stand walking past the perfume counter in any of these stores and having some old lady trying to spray me with old lady perfume.
LOL! Agreed. Only in California They pushed the ghetto perfume. There's this one nasty store You have to go out check your car because someonewill break into it. They don't face the store either. All the clothing items are all over the place. Looks like a spoiled kids closet. And the clothes are ugly. Lol!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2997 Jun 17, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Agreed. Only in California They pushed the ghetto perfume. There's this one nasty store You have to go out check your car because someonewill break into it. They don't face the store either. All the clothing items are all over the place. Looks like a spoiled kids closet. And the clothes are ugly. Lol!
Car check? Like a coat check? Wow!
I tried going a few years back to look for a pair of jeans. Spent a few hours in that place. Clothes are all over the place. Had to look in juniors, down stairs. Go upstairs for the womens, and then back downstairs for petites. Got fed up and just left.
Ricky F

Atlanta, GA

#2998 Jun 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. I rode my buddy's road king, not to long ago. I liked it.

My other buddy just got a new Street Glide, which I like a lot, but my wife doesn't like anything that is touring. She doesn't like the front fairing on them. She says, they are too old manish and she likes that mine is sportier.

Chris - PSL wrote, "<quoted text>Can't ride anymore, got nerve damage in both wrists.:("

Aw, that sux.
Translation; subtard owns a sportster.
Piece of shit.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2999 Jun 17, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>When we first bought the Road King, it didn't have the tour pak. We do a lot of long distance riding. It's much more comfy now. I will admit before installing the tourpak, it was much more sportier, but just wasn't comfortable for the long rides. But, our tour pak and fairing are detachable. So, we have the best of both worlds.
Yes, the detachable is cool. My FIL has the same set up for his bike.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3000 Jun 17, 2013
Nope, I don't own a sportster. Fat boy lo ... blacked out.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#3001 Jun 17, 2013
No I mean you literally have to go out and keep checking your car. It's that nasty over there. The store itself is garbage. Looks like a train ran through it. I agree have to go here and there which is dumb. The one I'm talking about is a real dump.
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Car check? Like a coat check? Wow!
I tried going a few years back to look for a pair of jeans. Spent a few hours in that place. Clothes are all over the place. Had to look in juniors, down stairs. Go upstairs for the womens, and then back downstairs for petites. Got fed up and just left.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#3002 Jun 17, 2013
Mastiffs are beautiful dogs. Gators not so much. LOL
Sorry I couldn't resist.
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>We HAD the gators in our yard. Had to fence in the property to keep them off! I got tired of going outside first before the dogs with my alligator be good stick. Gotta protect my babies. ;)
Trying to talk the hubs into getting a fourth mastiff. May as well top off on the number of allowed dogs (4)in our city. Dog food bill is already up there...so what's one more? I want the 240 lb. Bull Mastiff. I already have two Italian Mastiff's (which is also known as a Cane Corso) and an English Mastiff.
Can you tell I love the big dog?
Ricky F

Atlanta, GA

#3003 Jun 17, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>No I mean you literally have to go out and keep checking your car. It's that nasty over there. The store itself is garbage. Looks like a train ran through it. I agree have to go here and there which is dumb. The one I'm talking about is a real dump.
It's in your neighborhood.
What did you expect?

Level 9

Location hidden

#3004 Jun 17, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Susan, I'm on my second pot of coffee. You've got to catch up! Start drinking dear ;)
*gulp* Actually I''m on my third cup of green tea. But if we're going to start drinking how about a peach cordial? Or do you prefer a shot of whiskey?

Level 9

Location hidden

#3005 Jun 17, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Susan ;)
It's really nice to see you here.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3006 Jun 17, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' Legs.
Heh, heh.

Hey Sublime!

Level 9

Location hidden

#3007 Jun 17, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text> good morning beautiful girl.
Hello again Lady Perse. This seems to be a fairly quiet thread. Thank heavens.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3008 Jun 17, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Mastiffs are beautiful dogs. Gators not so much. LOL
Sorry I couldn't resist.
<quoted text>
They are beautiful dogs. At 160 lbs, someone needs to tell them, they aren't lap dogs. One dog out weighs me by far. They kill me! And I can't just have one on my lap. If I sit on the floor, I've got all three! I've got a picture somewhere on my laptop of this. If you look at the pic...you'd say "where's chris"?
The gators mesmerize me. They are to be respected from afar. All the years living here...whenever I open my backdoor, they jump into the water. We've got a mutual understanding going on..you leave me alone, and I will leave you alone.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3009 Jun 17, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*gulp* Actually I''m on my third cup of green tea. But if we're going to start drinking how about a peach cordial? Or do you prefer a shot of whiskey?
Whiskey + Coffee = Irish Coffe!!! Yummy!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3010 Jun 17, 2013
Perse too. I see legs, legs, everywhere!! AND you ladies have brains too, unlike Miss Utah:

Ouch! Just listening to that hurt my brain. <cringe>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 min black shuck 470
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 134,629
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min whatimeisit 7,639
True or False Game 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,315
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 18 min Nobody 2 Special 880
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,390
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 21 min Jennifer Renee 7,829
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 25 min Roxie Darling 26,030
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min TALLYHO 8541 37,793
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tom2Tone 152,903
More from around the web