.... Just plain good to be alive:

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1834 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, my beauty! Full moon tonight! Haven't been here since Feb 15th ... have a lot to catch up on ... Hello to R and arms around the both of you! Love, FC <3 ...
Hello Lovely Lady! I'd love to be able to see the full moon tonight, but alas we have cloud cover and rain/snow moving this way. Oh well. Last night it was just gorgeous. You out of the way of all that weather down there, a blizzard north of you. They said every single road in your panhandle is impassable, dang!
R sends his best, love ya!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1835 Feb 25, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Greetings to all on
the thread..
There's a tangible touch of Spring around now,
dainty pink blossoms appearing,
almost shy about 'coming out'(:
frail.. pale nodding daffodils
on grass verges, as I drive by.
There was a fabulous moon tonight..
.... Just plain good to be alive:
Good to hear it's beautiful and nice for you there, glad you're enjoying it! We have a full week of snow ahead, and cold....dang.
No daffodils here yet, and a late start to our season as well. Oh well, just enjoying the extended break with hubby.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1836 Feb 26, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Lovely Lady! I'd love to be able to see the full moon tonight, but alas we have cloud cover and rain/snow moving this way. Oh well. Last night it was just gorgeous. You out of the way of all that weather down there, a blizzard north of you. They said every single road in your panhandle is impassable, dang!
R sends his best, love ya!
Morning my beauty! We had winds in my town yesterday 31 mph ... all day long ... Austin got pounded, lots of wind damage ... appraisers/adjusters working overtime today as are the electrical/city work crews!... What a mess ... lots of power outages and such! We lucked out here at the lake ... The Texas panhandle got pounded is what I heard ... No property damage at my 20, thank goodness ... Hope all is well at your 20 and your new grandbaby is growing and doing well ...{huggles} that way! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1837 Feb 26, 2013
May peace find the way to each of your hearts ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1838 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning my beauty! We had winds in my town yesterday 31 mph ... all day long ... Austin got pounded, lots of wind damage ... appraisers/adjusters working overtime today as are the electrical/city work crews!... What a mess ... lots of power outages and such! We lucked out here at the lake ... The Texas panhandle got pounded is what I heard ... No property damage at my 20, thank goodness ... Hope all is well at your 20 and your new grandbaby is growing and doing well ...{huggles} that way! Love, FC <3 ...
Good afternoon Lovely Lady! Whew that was a close one! I'm relieved to know your place is unscathed. Your trees, too!
Raining all day so far, here. About 30 miles north of us, the rain is freezing, it's an ice storm. Power is going out and ice is building up. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about power outages here, the woodstove ensures we'll have heat and hot food. Getting the hand pump for the well installed this Spring, soon as it's warm and nice enough for my dad to oversee and help us put it in.
The grandson is doing well, thank you. His little personality is starting to show, and I'm just enchanted.:-)
Hope you and doggies are having a great Tuesday.{{{Flower Child)))

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#1839 Feb 26, 2013
Greetings to all the Good Folks...
Wishing you all an evening filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---

Grace...
My Silly daffodils are starting to get buds on them despite the strange weather we've been having here in Indiana.. and my roses are starting to show some growth...
They irises are all starting to grow new leaves.. Spring can't be that far away...
I'm going to do some replanting as soon as we get a break in the weather.. Big storms moved in last night and it's rained all day...
Sending You all of my best wishes...
@}-'--,---

Hey Flower...
Still getting a grin over you getting a flush!!!
HA HA!!!
Ducking that paperback like a Dodge ball champion!!!
I saw the video of the snow that hit Texas.. MERCY!!! that was not pretty..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/25/us/weather-wint...

I'm glad that all you got was the wind..
Love Ya Bunches...
@}-'--,---

Hey Paisley...
How are we ever gonna get to garden if this rain and cold won't give us a real break... dangit, dagnabit, rassin' frassin' ruther mucking...
Weird Indiana WEATHER!!!
I hope that you all don't catch to much snow..
Sending You and Yours All Of My Best Wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness... Stay Safe...
@}-'--,---

3446... Bet you are glad you didn't get that snow....
;o)
Kathleena

Location hidden

#1840 Feb 27, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
This thread is as phony as the one who made it... Peace sure I bet that's what she is after... Just long enough to fool people into thinking she is a real sweetie... and then she'll tear you all down just like she did MO4 and Sunshine...
I have a long memory and I'm not real big on fake ass bullshit.
"I have a long memory and I'm not real big on fake ass bullshit."

A guilty conscience needs no accuser.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1841 Feb 27, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Greetings to all the Good Folks...
Wishing you all an evening filled with laughter and love...
@}-'--,---
Grace...
My Silly daffodils are starting to get buds on them despite the strange weather we've been having here in Indiana.. and my roses are starting to show some growth...
They irises are all starting to grow new leaves.. Spring can't be that far away...
I'm going to do some replanting as soon as we get a break in the weather.. Big storms moved in last night and it's rained all day...
Sending You all of my best wishes...
@}-'--,---
Hey Flower...
Still getting a grin over you getting a flush!!!
HA HA!!!
Ducking that paperback like a Dodge ball champion!!!
I saw the video of the snow that hit Texas.. MERCY!!! that was not pretty..
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/25/us/weather-wint...
I'm glad that all you got was the wind..
Love Ya Bunches...
@}-'--,---
Hey Paisley...
How are we ever gonna get to garden if this rain and cold won't give us a real break... dangit, dagnabit, rassin' frassin' ruther mucking...
Weird Indiana WEATHER!!!
I hope that you all don't catch to much snow..
Sending You and Yours All Of My Best Wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness... Stay Safe...
@}-'--,---
3446... Bet you are glad you didn't get that snow....
;o)
Ya, I was worried about the Lovely Lady that evening and watching the radar closely. Watching Hippi's area, too.
We have three more of these monster low storms to go yet, they're lined up all the way out to the northwest Pacific! The behemoth moving ashore in the west coast is a double arc storm, a low and high together, which threatens record rainfalls on the west coast and an even bigger mess when it gets over here. Dang. The start of our season has been delayed. We can't make mudcakes at the customer's property no matter how badly we need to get back to work, lol.
But at least we're getting adequate rainfall. After last Summer's drought I promised myself I'd never complain about rain, ever again!

#1842 Feb 28, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, I was worried about the Lovely Lady that evening and watching the radar closely. Watching Hippi's area, too.
We have three more of these monster low storms to go yet, they're lined up all the way out to the northwest Pacific! The behemoth moving ashore in the west coast is a double arc storm, a low and high together, which threatens record rainfalls on the west coast and an even bigger mess when it gets over here. Dang. The start of our season has been delayed. We can't make mudcakes at the customer's property no matter how badly we need to get back to work, lol.
But at least we're getting adequate rainfall. After last Summer's drought I promised myself I'd never complain about rain, ever again!
Hey Paisley...
Right now it's snowing...hahahahaha
It is melting as soon as it hits the ground.. I am not enjoying this delay one little bit... Looks like I'm gonna have to give up and do some work while the ground is still muddy at this rate...
I can at least get the stones set for my Flower Shaped Flower bed... and maybe turn the ground in the garden bed if it will just dry out for a a couple of days in a row... I'm glad I never promised not to complain about the rain because with all we've had and having to Walk The Pack 3 or 4 times a day I would have EXPLODED by now...
;o)
Yep FC and Hippi both were in the line of that last one... well actually it's this one that is here now...
I keep telling Flower and Denny to keep this stuff in Texas but nooooooo It always ends up here then it goes and picks on Duh and Lady Retta most of the time or it goes up and causes Chatty problems..
I hope that no matter what you do today you will have fun and find the time to just enjoy yourself.. Sending You and Yours all my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1843 Mar 2, 2013
Peace to all who read this post .

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1844 Mar 3, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Paisley...
Right now it's snowing...hahahahaha
It is melting as soon as it hits the ground.. I am not enjoying this delay one little bit... Looks like I'm gonna have to give up and do some work while the ground is still muddy at this rate...
I can at least get the stones set for my Flower Shaped Flower bed... and maybe turn the ground in the garden bed if it will just dry out for a a couple of days in a row... I'm glad I never promised not to complain about the rain because with all we've had and having to Walk The Pack 3 or 4 times a day I would have EXPLODED by now...
;o)
Yep FC and Hippi both were in the line of that last one... well actually it's this one that is here now...
I keep telling Flower and Denny to keep this stuff in Texas but nooooooo It always ends up here then it goes and picks on Duh and Lady Retta most of the time or it goes up and causes Chatty problems..
I hope that no matter what you do today you will have fun and find the time to just enjoy yourself.. Sending You and Yours all my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Gosh now we're back in the deep freeze, yuck. I would normally just stay in my cozy house and watch it snow on the river from in here, but current events have me out in it several times a day right now. Oh well. Looks like next weekend will be a little warmer for us. I think that's when I'll seed my cool season veggies, I'm looking forward to some fresh Ruby Red leaf lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson leaf lettuce, and the like. I know my asparagus will be coming up where I used to live....wonder if that guy who's there now would mind if I went over there and got it, lol. He's an arse, so probably. I hope he doesn't let it go to waste, hope he knows what it is.
Hope you didn't freeze your buns off walking the pack last night, the wind was knife-like up here. Have a day as sweet as you are, Rose. <3

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1845 Mar 3, 2013
Well..

Peace still exists in our village over here,
Spring has arrived.. the daffodils are happy
to bloom and bow before us...

The 'now' we have is good in every way,
weak Spring sunlight.. a promise
of things to come.... AND, since
'now' is all we're sure of..
let's appreciate...

Life gets even more precious as we
get older, I find...

but age must bring each one to that.

Greetings ALL here.

#1846 Mar 3, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh now we're back in the deep freeze, yuck. I would normally just stay in my cozy house and watch it snow on the river from in here, but current events have me out in it several times a day right now. Oh well. Looks like next weekend will be a little warmer for us. I think that's when I'll seed my cool season veggies, I'm looking forward to some fresh Ruby Red leaf lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson leaf lettuce, and the like. I know my asparagus will be coming up where I used to live....wonder if that guy who's there now would mind if I went over there and got it, lol. He's an arse, so probably. I hope he doesn't let it go to waste, hope he knows what it is.
Hope you didn't freeze your buns off walking the pack last night, the wind was knife-like up here. Have a day as sweet as you are, Rose. <3
Hi Paisley...
I was not loving that wind at all... Chills a person to the bone and if that person is me it takes forever to warm back up..
We are enjoying a sunny morning here today.. That is a little blessing to be counted for sure! If it will just stop raining for a few days in a row I could get that flower bed set up.. But working in mud sucks and working in half frozen muddy slush sucks even worse!
The Garden center opens up tomorrow.. So I'll be going up there to see what they have ready to plant.. I have got to get some more of those burpless cucumbers...
:o)
Keeping You and Yours in my thoughts and prayers...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1847 Mar 3, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
Peace to all who read this post .
And to you, too.:-)

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#1848 Jul 5, 2013
PV has not seen a post since March 3rd?

Just a note to say hi. It did end up quite a nice thread, didn't it?
Roxie Darling
Level 6

#1849 Jul 5, 2013
missing_goldfish wrote:
PV has not seen a post since March 3rd?
Just a note to say hi. It did end up quite a nice thread, didn't it?
It started out that way, too.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6LL7B...

Rosa wrote:

...I was thinking it would nice to have a place where people could come together... in peace.

...bickering, fighting is raw on the soul...I know from personal experience....

...maybe extend an olive branch...tell a joke...get to know each other better...

...I know there are many talents here...gardening...crocheting. ..painting...writing...and many more...we could all learn from each other....

...show your talents here...get advice here...

Then you know who comes along Living For Laughter and Love

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6LL7B...

Wildbluerose wrote:

This thread is as phony as the one who made it... Peace sure I bet that's what she is after... Just long enough to fool people into thinking she is a real sweetie... and then she'll tear you all down just like she did MO4 and Sunshine...
I have a long memory and I'm not real big on fake ass bullshit.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#1850 Jul 5, 2013
Roxie Darling, have we met? I've been away for a while.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1851 Jul 6, 2013
missing_goldfish wrote:
Roxie Darling, have we met? I've been away for a while.
Gd Day, MG,

Funny,
how some threads just catch on
and others don't,
and there's never any way of telling
which...

Yes,

this is a good enough thread to continue.

Hope you are enjoying the summer.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#1852 Jul 9, 2013
Grace! Good to see you again. I hope you're well.

I've had a lot going on, but I think I'll come back for a while.

How are you doing way over there? It's hot here, and looking to continue. Maybe rain tonight. I've got my fingers crossed.

Have a good night.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 19 min Gunslinger45 1,024
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 33 min Judy 123 4,705
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 33 min Crazy Jae 85,241
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 36 min Crazy Jae 151,565
Topix tell me why? 1 hr Jackie 36
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr Gunslinger45 38,059
* Things You Don't Want To See * 1 hr Jackie 134
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Jackie 34,951
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Just Bev 9,539
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Judy 123 230,618