#1781 Feb 15, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower...
I took your advice and did just that...
:o)
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose Bud ... TGIF ... good for you! Now, do it again in slo mo, LOL ...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1782 Feb 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning my beauty ... nice to see you ... it would be wonderful ... I try to imagine it but what with the full moon fast approaching on the 25th, I think some people have fast forwarded into warp speed ... I'm having to walk on eggshells around some threads, esp., T/S ... goodness ... Can I hang around here for awhile, LOL ... Hope all is well with you ... nice pic of the grand-babies I saw over on F/B ... photogenic just like you ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Good afternoon Lovely Lady! Princess was right, topix WAS broken! This thread didn't show back up on my tracker until I checked it just now!
Anyway, I don't think it's the full moon causing the surliness and frenetic psychopathy, lol--it's the ASStroid! Hee hee!
Thank you, I love my little baby dolls!
Hope you're having a good day down there! <3

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#1783 Feb 15, 2013
Isn't it amazing how the seasons subtly
turn in a PEACEFUL way, the longer day has quietly
stolen in,,
daffodils are beginning to peep.. here and there..

New life, giving us new heart and hope.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#1784 Feb 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose Bud ... TGIF ... good for you! Now, do it again in slo mo, LOL ...
Hey Flower...
Slo Mo huh??? I wish...
Life has a way of changing any plans I might make so I just go with the flow.. fast or slow..
;o)
@}-'--,---

#1785 Feb 15, 2013
Hi Pretty Paisley and Lady Grace...
I hope that you all had a great day today and I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet...
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1786 Feb 17, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Isn't it amazing how the seasons subtly
turn in a PEACEFUL way, the longer day has quietly
stolen in,,
daffodils are beginning to peep.. here and there..
New life, giving us new heart and hope.
You're so right Grace. I looked out my bedroom window the other day and noticed the nearby branches of the silver maple were full of buds...I could've sworn they weren't there the day before.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1787 Feb 17, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hi Pretty Paisley and Lady Grace...
I hope that you all had a great day today and I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet...
@}-'--,---
Peaceful...lol. Thank you, I hope yours was, too. We have friends in from out of town, they've kept us very busy with lots of folks all weekend! I've had a housefull and now need to do some serious cleaning, but not today. I'm tired and going to recuperate. <3

“Yeah, I'm a troll”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

But so are you.

#1790 Feb 17, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
And hello to you to FC. Wishing you a pleasant and serence peaceful Sunday.
Like one without a hangovah, deah?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#1791 Feb 17, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Peaceful...lol. Thank you, I hope yours was, too. We have friends in from out of town, they've kept us very busy with lots of folks all weekend! I've had a housefull and now need to do some serious cleaning, but not today. I'm tired and going to recuperate. <3
Hey Paisley...
Saw your Pictures over there and you look great... Looked like everyone was having a good time too... So I'm not surprised that you have household chores to take care of... Looks like another cold night is setting in and we have a chance of rain as well.. I just know it'll wait till it's time for me to walk that pack of mine to start raining..
That's what it usually does.. I hope that you are having a great night and that you have had a chance to recuperate...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1793 Feb 18, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Paisley. I seen your name on topix, and had to say hi. I have not heard from you for awhile. I am not posted registered right now, as I am sure you can figure out why.
We had a wonderful holiday last week in my beloved Dominican Republic, was the best holiday I ever had there.
I hope all is well with you. I bet grandchild is growing! My little grand daughter is doing great, as well as all the kids.
Take care,and enjoy your peace.
Hiya Honey! How have you been? I was wondering about you. Good to hear you had a great vacation. Did your honey go with you? I got really busy here for a bit and wasn't on hardly at all, recently I've been able to post here and there. I'll always be around, too many good folks here to ever just leave. I've grown fond of quite a few of them. Besides what a great show this place can be!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1794 Feb 18, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Paisley...
Saw your Pictures over there and you look great... Looked like everyone was having a good time too... So I'm not surprised that you have household chores to take care of... Looks like another cold night is setting in and we have a chance of rain as well.. I just know it'll wait till it's time for me to walk that pack of mine to start raining..
That's what it usually does.. I hope that you are having a great night and that you have had a chance to recuperate...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good afternoon Rose, and happy Monday :-)
Thank you. Oh our guests had a rip-roaring great time, lol. I'm STILL feeling worn out, sitting with the grandbabies today. Gonna go to bed early. Nice weather we're having today, hope you've gotten a chance to get outside. Seeing any daffodils or crocus poking up yet?
<3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1796 Feb 18, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your hair color.. va va vooooom!
Yes my man came with me, he fell in love with the Dominican and people there. Introduced him to some friends, and we made new ones. Became very close with some old friends there. Had the best time ever, made a big difference being with someone who wanted to get out and do things, instead of the ex who lives to get drunk.
We rented a motorcycle, and traveled around a bit. Took a tour up into the mountains. Had a very beautiful valentines dinner, and got a beautiful ring.
I agree, lots of good people on here, and in spite of the trolls. The trolls do make for some good entertainment...lol!
Have a great day.
That sounds incredible! How long did you get to stay?

Ya, drunks are boring, repetitive folk; we had one poohing all over offbeat recently, lol. The sanitation crew should be along shortly...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1797 Feb 18, 2013
You CURRENT icon queens know me, and you've been close enough to me, to know what a kick I get out of irritating a GROWN adult enough take the time...LOLOLOLOL! And y'all know this huge grin is genuine...try to have a better day; despite two ladies conversing pleasantly on the Peaceful Village thread. What a hoot!

#1800 Feb 18, 2013
Hey Paisley...
If I had a dime for every Icon I get then I'd be a rich woman by now..hahahahaha
They mean about as much to me as the ones that give them... in other words they mean nothing...
My silly daffodils are about four inches tall right now and if the weather doesn't kill them then I'm guessing they will be blooming in a few more weeks...
I miss gardening... and I can't wait till I can get back out in the yard and get started...
I just left Lady Eleanor a post about my plans to make a flower bed in the shape of a flower... I have a round bed with irises in it and I'm going to design flower petals around it and plant my miniature roses in them..
I think I'm going to transplant all of my Dianthus in front of my big rose bushes this year too... and take up the oval flower bed that's in the center of my back yard..
I hope that your day has been a good one and I hope that your night will be as good if not better.. Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1801 Feb 19, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...drunks are a waste of skin. funny post though..
I was over visiting with kids, was the middle grandchild's bday.
We were only one week, but it was an incredible week.
Ya I'm finding that grandkids, and my nieces and nephews, more and more, are my favorite folks to spend time with, lol. Hubby makes if fun too, he's a great 'Pappy'. All the kids call me 'Nanny', even their friends, lol.
Do y'all have any trips planned for the Summer? Besides weekend camping here on a lake in Indiana, it's looking like we're gonna take a longer trip to the Red River Gorge in June, YAY!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1802 Feb 19, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Paisley...
If I had a dime for every Icon I get then I'd be a rich woman by now..hahahahaha
They mean about as much to me as the ones that give them... in other words they mean nothing...
My silly daffodils are about four inches tall right now and if the weather doesn't kill them then I'm guessing they will be blooming in a few more weeks...
I miss gardening... and I can't wait till I can get back out in the yard and get started...
I just left Lady Eleanor a post about my plans to make a flower bed in the shape of a flower... I have a round bed with irises in it and I'm going to design flower petals around it and plant my miniature roses in them..
I think I'm going to transplant all of my Dianthus in front of my big rose bushes this year too... and take up the oval flower bed that's in the center of my back yard..
I hope that your day has been a good one and I hope that your night will be as good if not better.. Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Well, we don't have dimes, but at least they bring smiles, and a certain satisfaction....hee hee
Your daffodils are right on schedule. If your dianthus seeded themselves real good, you may have a small field of them to transplant from the oval bed. The flower-bed sounds really neat, those miniature roses blooming all season will be cool! Hopefully you'll be taking and sharing pics...
My day was busy, tiring, and great! Had all three grandbabies for the day. I was holding and rocking the infant, and the 14 month old was jealous so I had to make room for her to cuddle. Then the 6 year old (still recovering from surgery) wanted in on it too, so we moved to the couch where all three could feel like I was holding them. Than was awesome.:-)
From the weekend and yesterday, last night was an early night for me. Hubby 'put me to bed'.....hee hee!
I hope you had a splendid Monday, and I hope today is even better.
<3

#1803 Feb 19, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we don't have dimes, but at least they bring smiles, and a certain satisfaction....hee hee
Your daffodils are right on schedule. If your dianthus seeded themselves real good, you may have a small field of them to transplant from the oval bed. The flower-bed sounds really neat, those miniature roses blooming all season will be cool! Hopefully you'll be taking and sharing pics...
My day was busy, tiring, and great! Had all three grandbabies for the day. I was holding and rocking the infant, and the 14 month old was jealous so I had to make room for her to cuddle. Then the 6 year old (still recovering from surgery) wanted in on it too, so we moved to the couch where all three could feel like I was holding them. Than was awesome.:-)
From the weekend and yesterday, last night was an early night for me. Hubby 'put me to bed'.....hee hee!
I hope you had a splendid Monday, and I hope today is even better.
<3
Hi Paisley...
Believe it or not the Dianthus are the original plants, they have never died off.. The silly things stay green all winter... and in the spring they come back bigger and better than ever.. I've never seen them do that but these have somehow managed to do it for the last three years...
Grand-babies are great.. They just have so much love in their precious hearts.. Mine are practically adults now.. with the oldest turning 19 this year.. Hard to believe how fast they grow up so treasure each and ever single moment of their childhood...
How sweet of that man of yours to make sure you got some rest.. wink wink...
;o)
OK so I better get started on the chores that need doing or I'm gonna end up going back to bed and sleeping away the day..
Sending You and Yours all my best wishes for a day filled with laughter and Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1805 Feb 21, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Paisley...
Believe it or not the Dianthus are the original plants, they have never died off.. The silly things stay green all winter... and in the spring they come back bigger and better than ever.. I've never seen them do that but these have somehow managed to do it for the last three years...
Grand-babies are great.. They just have so much love in their precious hearts.. Mine are practically adults now.. with the oldest turning 19 this year.. Hard to believe how fast they grow up so treasure each and ever single moment of their childhood...
How sweet of that man of yours to make sure you got some rest.. wink wink...
;o)
OK so I better get started on the chores that need doing or I'm gonna end up going back to bed and sleeping away the day..
Sending You and Yours all my best wishes for a day filled with laughter and Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Oh I believe it, especially with our Winters of late! They will also seed around themselves, one year they turned an entire bed I had along my property line, into a dianthus meadow. And the cross pollination made hybrids in shades and colors I hadn't had originally. Mums will do that, too.
NO WAY you're old enough to have a 19 year old grandson!! Well blow me down! Way to go, lady!
I had the little guy again yesterday, he shuts his eye when he smiles just like his mama did at that age....SO ADORABLE!
Hubby and I played Euchre with each other until the wee hours last night...and I had to put him to bed...*wink*
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday, ready for some wintry mix?? Hubby is getting a load of wood stacked up inside, I don't even want to go out onto the DECK in that crap to get wood, lol.
<3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1806 Feb 21, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Red River Gorge? Where is that? We have a Red River that runs from the states to Manitoba!
Yes we have a summer trip planned this year on the harley, every year as long as we can..lol! We definately will be going back to the Dominican next year.
And bf loves my grandkids, as if they were his own. I guess consideing how our relationship has moved along, I guess they are his as well as mine.
Have fun Paisley.
The RRG is in eastern Kentucky, and yes bikers LOVE and ride around a lot in this area.
https://www.google.com/search... I cannot convey with words how AWESOME this region is! There are accommodations ranging from mountain chalet rentals with jacuzzi and mountain overlooks, Hemlock Lodge at Natural Bridge state park, local old motels, full electric/sewer hook-up camping, to backpacking out in the wilderness and pitching your tent on the edge of a cliff or on the banks of the Red River down in the valley. Folks can't believe they're east of the Rockies, but these mountains are far older.
I'm really pleased that you're enjoying life, those grandbabies, and your good man!

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#1807 Feb 21, 2013
I can't believe this space is remaining so
peaceful.. but it is.

Is this a 'first' I ask.

I lost a dear close friend these past days -
to a rapid aggressive cancer.

makes one think a lot!

I'm sure we've all 'been there'
one way or another..

Makes the ones left behind appreciate
what are known as -
'the little things of life'

but are, in fact,

ALL the things which make this
limited life span,

so worthwhile.

- Peace -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 18,292
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,020
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,207
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 86
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 34 min I Am No One_ 770
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 49 min Chimney1 160,869
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 161,408
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr Mega Monster 553
News Freak lawnmower accident shoots wire through ma... 4 hr wichita-rick 10
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 5 hr Lord Satan 8,336
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 5 hr El Gato 104
More from around the web