“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#1761 Feb 8, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>
Josie is wailing, LOL!
More than the snowfall totals, the storm surge from this low may flood MA like Sandy flooded NY and NJ....they even named it Nemo...weird.
I both look forward to the season beginning again, and hope it doesn't come too soon; this Winter's 'break' hasn't seemed like much of a break. Once the season begins we'll work like idiots for a few months. The high water left me some landscape-repair waiting for me in my yard, too.
Hope you slept well! Happy Friday! <3
Good Morning Miss Paisley...
I slept like a rock for about 4 hours then I was half awake half asleep for another one before I finally gave up and got up...
It's a gray morning and it rained overnight so my yard is back to being a swamp...
We are supposed to have a high in the 60's again today but we also have a chance for more rain... Considering your place on the river I'm sure you have some work to do there... Flooding is a rivers way of taking a bath!hahahahahaha
So they named a strom surge??? and they named it Nemo? hahahahaha
That is one of My Chi-Kids names.. He is the second youngest of the bunch and he is built like a Mac Truck hood ornament...and he is a force to be reckoned with...
:o)
I LOVED THOSE PICTURES!!!!..
That river is really as the Indians named it.. Beautiful Water...
I've been up and down it in a boat and the shore line is still pristine in some places... It looks wild yet inviting... I can only imagine what Rodgers and Clark thought when they saw it for the first time...
Thanks again for that link..
I hope that this will be a really good day for You and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1762 Feb 8, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I slept like a rock for about 4 hours then I was half awake half asleep for another one before I finally gave up and got up...
It's a gray morning and it rained overnight so my yard is back to being a swamp...
We are supposed to have a high in the 60's again today but we also have a chance for more rain... Considering your place on the river I'm sure you have some work to do there... Flooding is a rivers way of taking a bath!hahahahahaha
That is one of My Chi-Kids names.. He is the second youngest of the bunch and he is built like a Mac Truck hood ornament...and he is a force to be reckoned with...
I've been up and down it in a boat and the shore line is still pristine in some places... It looks wild yet inviting... I can only imagine what Rodgers and Clark thought when they saw it for the first time...
I hope that this will be a really good day for You and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
Just butting in here..
[and a New Year 'Hi' to Paisley]

to say, I kinda smiled when you said

'and half asleep/awake for another hour'

I think that hour is MOST important,

I also perform the same ritual -
of waking well before getting up
and, in that time >

thinking deeply.. rehashing things.. falling back to sleep,
damning myself for doing so(: planning..
regretting: looking forward:
suddenly eyes shooting wide open accompanied by
an expletive !!![thinking '**** It's X's birthday '
today/morrow'& I sent no card]..OR
realising I forgot to pay "X" bill..
or to phone 'X' ad so on...

Anyone else identify with this(:??

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1763 Feb 8, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
@}-'--,---
Glad you enjoyed those pics, there's no place like home, eh? Hubby and I have explored the Beautiful Water from Cincinnati to Newburgh. It is incredibly beautiful, with picturesque towns dotted along the way, some looking much as they did generations ago. There are gas stations, grocery stores, bars and restaurants on floating docks along the river, one would never have to leave the water. I've dreamt of having a houseboat and doing just that, at least for part of the year. God willing, one day. I have a had a good day, thank you. I sure hope you have, too.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1764 Feb 8, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just butting in here..
and, in that time >
Hello Grace! I only wish I had an inner alarm like that, lol. I sleep like a log, a nuclear bomb could go off and I wouldn't hear it. I very rarely remember dreams. As soon as become conscious, I sit up, I'm up. So no I don't identify with that, my moments like that come when falling asleep.
Hope your Winter hasn't been too harsh.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#1765 Feb 9, 2013
Is this a 'click' thread?
You're probably irritating Victoria.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1766 Feb 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hey Fisherman! Hmmm...I don't know that ANYTHING irritates Vic, lol.

#1767 Feb 9, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just butting in here..
and, in that time >
Hi Grace...
The half awake half asleep time for me is mostly just me telling myslef to get up and get going..hahahaha
I usually do my fretting before I go to sleep..
and I just hate it when I realize that there was something I needed to do and had forgotten to do.. So whatever that was I do it first thing the next day...
I've been pure lazy today.. Sure I could have done something constructive but I rarely take a day and just do nothing of importance..
I hope that your day has been a good one... and that your night will be even better..
Sending you all of my best wishes..
@}-'--,---

#1768 Feb 9, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you enjoyed those pics, there's no place like home, eh? Hubby and I have explored the Beautiful Water from Cincinnati to Newburgh. It is incredibly beautiful, with picturesque towns dotted along the way, some looking much as they did generations ago. There are gas stations, grocery stores, bars and restaurants on floating docks along the river, one would never have to leave the water. I've dreamt of having a houseboat and doing just that, at least for part of the year. God willing, one day. I have a had a good day, thank you. I sure hope you have, too.
Hey Paisley...
Ya made me laugh.. about the Houseboat.. There's a houseboat that docks on my little part of the river that looks just like a two story house...
It's a sight to see..
Went by and took a look at that Beautiful Water and She is up quite a bit... I've seen her come all the way out of the banks and head into town a time or two.. Right now she seems to be content to just tear up all the improvements the city thinks they made to the riverbank.. Silly people thinking they can control where she goes... She is a force to be reckoned with and they should never have tried to put concrete where she overflows...
I hope that your day has been a good one and that you have found time just to enjoy it...
Sending You and Yours all of my best...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1769 Feb 9, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Paisley...
Ya made me laugh.. about the Houseboat.. There's a houseboat that docks on my little part of the river that looks just like a two story house...
It's a sight to see..
Went by and took a look at that Beautiful Water and She is up quite a bit... I've seen her come all the way out of the banks and head into town a time or two.. Right now she seems to be content to just tear up all the improvements the city thinks they made to the riverbank.. Silly people thinking they can control where she goes... She is a force to be reckoned with and they should never have tried to put concrete where she overflows...
I hope that your day has been a good one and that you have found time just to enjoy it...
Sending You and Yours all of my best...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
I don't blame the houseboat dwellers, there's no property tax out there and very few agencies of any kind that have any jurisdiction over you...mainly it's the coastguard. And if you're not drunk or running drugs they don't bother you.
You are so right about the dummies who think they can contain raging river headwaters, heck they can't do it on my little river, let alone those she adds to.
I have had a nice day, kudos to you for doing absolutely nothing! I love days like that, rare as they are.
<3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1770 Feb 10, 2013
I saw a t-shirt once ... it said, "Back by Popular Demand ~ PEACE" ... seen it in a bumper sticker, too!...

Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1771 Feb 11, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace...
The half awake half asleep time for me is mostly just me telling myslef to get up and get going..hahahaha
I usually do my fretting before I go to sleep..
and I just hate it when I realize that there was something I needed to do and had forgotten to do.. So whatever that was I do it first thing the next day...
I've been pure lazy today.. Sure I could have done something constructive but I rarely take a day and just do nothing of importance..
I hope that your day has been a good one... and that your night will be even better..
Sending you all of my best wishes..
@}-'--,---
You said 'something' there..
having a lazy day,

I personally think it VERY important to

have 'a lazy day' ev so often

simply to

'rehash'..'think' and 'catch up'.. with self

kinda time off.

Never regret a lazy day

& thanks for nudging it to the front of
*my mind* again(:

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1772 Feb 11, 2013
It's so nice to be nice to each other ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#1773 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
It's so nice to be nice to each other ...
And nobody does it better than you my Dear Friend...
Your heart makes Texas look kinda small...
Thanks for that heads up about the Email.. I hope that I have handled that situation now and that no further action will be needed...
Waiting for 9:00 so I can watch The Following.. It seems to be a pretty good show so far..
I hope that you are having a great night...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Straight To Hells Door

#1774 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Grace...
Yep we all need a day just to do nothing every now and again...
I don't have them often but when I do I enjoy them very much..
I hope that you have had a good day today and that your night will be peaceful and all of your dreams will be sweet...
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1775 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
I saw a t-shirt once ... it said, "Back by Popular Demand ~ PEACE" ... seen it in a bumper sticker, too!...
Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
Wouldn't that be wonderful? <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1776 Feb 12, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
And nobody does it better than you my Dear Friend...
Your heart makes Texas look kinda small...
Thanks for that heads up about the Email.. I hope that I have handled that situation now and that no further action will be needed...
Waiting for 9:00 so I can watch The Following.. It seems to be a pretty good show so far..
I hope that you are having a great night...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose Bud ... Thank you and the same goes for you ... Nobody knows you like I do ... I watched the Following last night, kind of ... got distracted but it comes on again on Sunday so I'll really watch it again then ... it IS a good t.v. series ... love Kevin Bacon and Natalie Zea from the t.v. series JUSTIFIED on the FX Channel ... she's (Natalie) the US Marshall's pregnant girlfriend although I haven't seen her in the first 3 episodes ... tonight at 9 central is the 4th episode ... US Marshall Rayland Givens gets beat up by more of them backward peeps from the holler of Kentucky than any other lawman I've ever known, LOL ... Natalie on The Following is the mother of the boy that is being kept away from her the Kevin B is trying to find ... anyway,now it's getting confusing what I'm trying to say or explain ... scratch ---> start over ...
Have a lovely day! Upper 60's close to 70 today and the sun may peep through, yippee ... enjoy! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1777 Feb 12, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that be wonderful? <3
Good morning my beauty ... nice to see you ... it would be wonderful ... I try to imagine it but what with the full moon fast approaching on the 25th, I think some people have fast forwarded into warp speed ... I'm having to walk on eggshells around some threads, esp., T/S ... goodness ... Can I hang around here for awhile, LOL ... Hope all is well with you ... nice pic of the grand-babies I saw over on F/B ... photogenic just like you ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1778 Feb 12, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:

Hey there Fishman ... Vic is my gal pal ... I love her! Don't be talking about my friend in vain ... We have a special bond! >>squints at you with beady little eyes<< LOL ...

Have an awesome day, Fishman! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1779 Feb 12, 2013
Everyone have a peaceful and loving day! FC <3 ...

Straight To Hells Door

#1780 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Everyone have a peaceful and loving day! FC <3 ...
Hey Flower...
I took your advice and did just that...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 11 min NoSmoke-NoMirrors 77,415
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min -Lea- 20,649
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min NoSmoke-NoMirrors 6,027
Hardee's Sandwich Piles Meat On More Meat (Apr '06) 16 min Go Blue Forever 39
What Could Be Striking,...? 18 min Judy 123 7
Simple things that make you happy, smile, ... etc. (Feb '12) 20 min Go Blue Forever 4,997
Word Association (Mar '10) 22 min Beverly Rose 15,998
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min wichita-rick 147,063
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 48 min David0407 5,689
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 3 hr DILF 17
Food Truck Sold Tacos With Side of Meth: Author... 3 hr Xstain Fumblement... 1
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••