|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

rick wrote:
The Peace of God or the Diety of your choosing be with this thread.
I got written up the VA magazine today! I preoved from our records a guy was inland/in country/brown water by the most unusual source! I canot tell you what it is but my Vet got 100% benefits!
Heck, I got invited to a outdoor party by him and his family in Gainesville, FL!!! Gator Country!
Peace to you all. I will enjoy the viliage.
Skiing looks like fun in the winter? LOL!
I would love to see that! Which issue is it in? I couldn't find it in the September or the October issue (2010)
Sam

Perrysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Kathalina wrote:
<quoted text>
"...I was thinking it would nice to have a place where people could come together... in peace."
I think Peace is always Beautiful.
Then why are you always trying to start sh!t on here, fcuktard?

“Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Since all this came up in

WHO THINKS ROSA IS NICE thread ...

Why not give this thread another 'whirl'
it's a brand new year .. let's try a new beginning.

and prove that a peaceful thread CAN actually work...
on OFFBEAT.

Whether it will .. or not .. time will tell,
but...

I'm game..to take that chance..

Are you?

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I think Rosa was genuinely trying to smoke the peace pipe with this thread and many put the kobosh on it. Think about small efforts being made by a few Topix posters, where certain posters have been trolling since day one and have no plan to stop or act decent or respectful. Food for thought. Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wednesday!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Vee wrote:
I think Rosa was genuinely trying to smoke the peace pipe with this thread and many put the kobosh on it. Think about small efforts being made by a few Topix posters, where certain posters have been trolling since day one and have no plan to stop or act decent or respectful. Food for thought. Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wednesday!!!!!
This almost goes without saying.
DaveMC Keeping It Real

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I have to disagree Vee...if you go back and read this thread you can see at one point Rosa was struggling with being nice to people. She started making backhanded compliments to people and you could see her reaching the point of no return. Maybe she was honest in her intentions at first but a dog cant change their spots.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DaveMC Keeping It Real wrote:
I have to disagree Vee...if you go back and read this thread you can see at one point Rosa was struggling with being nice to people. She started making backhanded compliments to people and you could see her reaching the point of no return. Maybe she was honest in her intentions at first but a dog cant change their spots.
I respect your opinion. But if she returned and decided to be respectful to those she antagonized before, would they wave the white flag?(Oh sorry, Rosa, black flag?)(Oh sorry, Rosa, that is bug spray.)You know what I mean. Too early for me, 8Am and I have to leave for work in a few minutes.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Vee wrote:
<quoted text>I respect your opinion. But if she returned and decided to be respectful to those she antagonized before, would they wave the white flag?(Oh sorry, Rosa, black flag?)(Oh sorry, Rosa, that is bug spray.)You know what I mean. Too early for me, 8Am and I have to leave for work in a few minutes.
all u have to do is go to the first few pages and see where it all starts to go downhill.

at one point i see Redneck Hillbilly says something about people not letting things go, which i totally agree with, but then again it depends how bad u get bashed by someone as to whether or not u Can let it go. some can, some cant. as u can see by some of the post written by supposedly the ones who had gotten a beaten by Rosa.
this thread never had a chance and probably shouldnt have even been started by Rosa. whether she knew this or not i dont know, i actually dont know most of the story with her and the ones she went/goes after. but no one but Rosa knows for sure if she was being sincere and no one but the ones who have been subjected by her tongue will know how that felt either.

so as much as i think Graces idea of starting a new beginning is a nice one. i think its best to just close the door to this one and open a new bar. or whatever u want to call it. lol
but i dont know of any real life bars that Never have someone start some sh*t, and i doubt it would be any different now on topix. it is what it is.. deal with it or leave, those are the only two choices any of us have.

have a nice day! i always liked when Warren would say that, that guy was one sweet and sincere person.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Vee wrote:
<quoted text>I respect your opinion. But if she returned and decided to be respectful to those she antagonized before, would they wave the white flag?(Oh sorry, Rosa, black flag?)(Oh sorry, Rosa, that is bug spray.)You know what I mean. Too early for me, 8Am and I have to leave for work in a few minutes.
You can still see me having quite pleasant conversations with me on this one. The large majority gave her a real chance.
Lie about that if you want, it's all still right here on this thread.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Doh! "You can still see HER having quite..."
Should say....just sayin'

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hi Paisley..
I would never give a snake a chance to bite a friend of mine.
My reaction to the phony Rosa was the same thing..
The way Rosa has attacked so many simply brought out my protective nature..
If there was a chance that Rosa could act like I decent person then I would have myself taken that chance. As it is I refer to the saying...those who fail to recall history are doomed to repeat it...
In all the time I have been posting on this site Rosa has been attacking people..
First as The Prayerful One, then Loved Blair and now this incarnation known as Rosa...
Everyone said just ignore her and she'll stop..
That is not and was not the case with that one...
Her vendetta against some really good people as well as her crass socially unacceptable comments concerning the grieving people who have just lost loved ones, her statement of theft from and abuse of the dead are just plain sickening..
I hope that You and Yours are well and that you got to enjoy this beautiful day...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
@}-'--,---

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

^^^^ Stalker Troll^^^^^

REPORTED....
@}-'--,---

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh no!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hi Paisley..
I would never give a snake a chance to bite a friend of mine.
My reaction to the phony Rosa was the same thing..
The way Rosa has attacked so many simply brought out my protective nature..
If there was a chance that Rosa could act like I decent person then I would have myself taken that chance. As it is I refer to the saying...those who fail to recall history are doomed to repeat it...
In all the time I have been posting on this site Rosa has been attacking people..
First as The Prayerful One, then Loved Blair and now this incarnation known as Rosa...
Everyone said just ignore her and she'll stop..
That is not and was not the case with that one...
Her vendetta against some really good people as well as her crass socially unacceptable comments concerning the grieving people who have just lost loved ones, her statement of theft from and abuse of the dead are just plain sickening..
I hope that You and Yours are well and that you got to enjoy this beautiful day...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
@}-'--,---
There was one time It asked for forgiveness a few years back, right after LL's dad died; and it was no skin off my back to offer it to her. It was the same with this thread; if It was going to play nice, then it was no risk to me to give It the chance. It has tried everything it could with any info it ever had about me to bring me down, with no affect whatsoever. I've been amazed at its frenetic activity at times, aghast and fascinated and the depths of depravity it's willing to demonstrate, and even horrified at the levels of which it will degrade itself and its own humanity. I've pondered in pity the terrible price the human spirit pays in order to express hatred. If you feed it, it will grow; and we've certainly seen that demonstrated for years.
At this late date, It has become a laughable entity; pathetic and still mildly fascinating....like a train wreck...
BUT I've never been in the position some have been in, with the things she's used to taunt folks. All it cares about is spreading misery, also demonstrating the bottomless pit such stupid endeavors fail to fill.
We've all grown together, getting older and wiser about some things, over the years. I do miss that naivete we all once shared when most on here held affection for each other....but it was setting us up for a spiritual predator such as 'Rosa'...a misanthrope who went rabid at the honest humanity we shared with each other.
But we've found other ways, haven't we? We've become friends and loved ones to each other.
We win, eh? <3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Mia LeNora wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosa is one of my favorite people on Offbeat. Rosa and MIGGS both smacked you down, put you in your place and will do so again and again. You are snake in the grass...AND, I don't take kindly to your vitriolic words ALWAYS directed to and at Rosa.
Goodbye
My you place an awful lot of weight on meaningless drivel, typed onto a screen by those whose dumb-bassedness <yawn> is clearly seen by all, eh? Has this message board ALWAYS carried these delusions for you? How long has it been this important to you? Do you always have issues differentiating your imagination and reality? Cyberspace really blurred those lines for you, didn't it...poor thing; it may not even be your fault...sorry for laughing at you, but that I am. LOLOL!

#realityisyourfriend

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dang Paisley...
Would you please stop making so much sense... You're gonna give PIE an embolsim...
;o)

I could not agree more with what you said..
I've seen posts where you tried to have civil conversations with Rosa...
Then it's right back to the old, tired, worn out, desperate cry for attention of any kind, Rosa...

Same with PIE...
I don't post for days on end yet there are the slam posts to me or about me when I log on and check my tracker..
Or like the multiple posts made to me by PIE when I have said nothing at all to PIE...

All they want is for someone any one to give them the time of day... I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire to tell ya the truth...
So for the most part I just go past anything with their names on it because they have been throwing the same crap for years and not one speck of it has stuck...
I think their fans blowing back at them and they are simply to ignorant to realize it..

On a Lighter Note...
:o)
Looks like we are gonna be catching some more rain tonight... I haven't been down to the river but it's gotta be up with all the rain we keep having...
I loved the weather around here today... It was beautiful.. It got up to 66 and the sun was shineing all day long..
I hope that you all enjoyed the same...
See ya round the campfire... We'll sing the song of laughter...hahahahaha
((Hugsatcha))
@}-'--,---
<3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Dang Paisley...
Would you please stop making so much sense... You're gonna give PIE an embolsim...
;o)
I could not agree more with what you said..
I've seen posts where you tried to have civil conversations with Rosa...
Then it's right back to the old, tired, worn out, desperate cry for attention of any kind, Rosa...
Same with PIE...
I don't post for days on end yet there are the slam posts to me or about me when I log on and check my tracker..
Or like the multiple posts made to me by PIE when I have said nothing at all to PIE...
All they want is for someone any one to give them the time of day... I wouldn't piss on either one of them if they were on fire to tell ya the truth...
So for the most part I just go past anything with their names on it because they have been throwing the same crap for years and not one speck of it has stuck...
I think their fans blowing back at them and they are simply to ignorant to realize it..
On a Lighter Note...
Looks like we are gonna be catching some more rain tonight... I haven't been down to the river but it's gotta be up with all the rain we keep having...
I loved the weather around here today... It was beautiful.. It got up to 66 and the sun was shineing all day long..
I hope that you all enjoyed the same...
See ya round the campfire... We'll sing the song of laughter...hahahahaha
((Hugsatcha))
@}-'--,---
<3
These ilk get addicted to us, hale a family photo would be worth a thousand whack-offs, iffen yannow what I mean...I call them 'Its' because I don't know the gender, no matter what it's said about itself, how surreal, eh? Wish I was still in college, I could do an entire thesis on this place and its effects on different personality types, lol.
Some of these malcontents throw shit, because they've got nothing else to offer. They have no confidence in their wit, in reaching our to others, in sharing of self, and no confidence in their own lovableness. The only way they feel strong enough to approach others is with the armour of spite, envy and hatred. And what they see in others, truly exists in them.

Enough reasons to feel SO thankful!
It was a warm night tonight, was gonna have a bonfire to burn some of the pine that had come down in the storm last week, but the rain came quickly.

Speaking of flooding, and river; I'm following this photographer on Facebook who's just across the stream from you. Some of the pics are truly FANTASTIC, I'll share the link with ya, I bet you like them. Anyway your stream is flooding the river bottoms right now, and he got some great sunset pics!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>These ilk get addicted to us, hale a family photo would be worth a thousand whack-offs, iffen yannow what I mean...I call them 'Its' because I don't know the gender, no matter what it's said about itself, how surreal, eh? Wish I was still in college, I could do an entire thesis on this place and its effects on different personality types, lol.
Some of these malcontents throw shit, because they've got nothing else to offer. They have no confidence in their wit, in reaching our to others, in sharing of self, and no confidence in their own lovableness. The only way they feel strong enough to approach others is with the armour of spite, envy and hatred. And what they see in others, truly exists in them.
Enough reasons to feel SO thankful!
It was a warm night tonight, was gonna have a bonfire to burn some of the pine that had come down in the storm last week, but the rain came quickly.
Speaking of flooding, and river; I'm following this photographer on Facebook who's just across the stream from you. Some of the pics are truly FANTASTIC, I'll share the link with ya, I bet you like them. Anyway your stream is flooding the river bottoms right now, and he got some great sunset pics!
MENTAL FLOSS STAT!!!!

Ya know Paisley that's the only thing I miss about the place I used to live... I was only 3 blocks from the river... I've always loved rivers.. I grew up next to The Detroit river.. it was just 5 blocks away from home... and when we moved back here to Indiana the first place we lived was on River Road... I know I'm going to enjoy that link.. I'm going downtown tomorrow to do some shopping so I think I'll go by the river and give her my regards...
Sorry the rain got your bonfire... dangit...
I am so ready for Springtime and getting back to gardening.. I imagine you are too...
I'm feeling sorry for those folks on the upper eastside of the country...did you see that weather report... Sheeeshhh... now that is something I don't miss at all from my childhood...
You know the old sayings about I had to walk to school in two feet of snow and it was uphill both ways... many a day I did indeed walk to school in two foot of snow... Michigan doesn't let and "little snow" close a school...
Well not that I really want to but it's getting time to take the Pack out for that last walk of the day then put them all to bed... So I better get at it... Josie is starting to Wail...hahahahahaha
Sending you wishes for a Peaceful night and only the sweetest of dreams...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
MENTAL FLOSS STAT!!!!
Ya know Paisley that's the only thing I miss about the place I used to live... I was only 3 blocks from the river... I've always loved rivers.. I grew up next to The Detroit river.. it was just 5 blocks away from home... and when we moved back here to Indiana the first place we lived was on River Road... I know I'm going to enjoy that link.. I'm going downtown tomorrow to do some shopping so I think I'll go by the river and give her my regards...
Sorry the rain got your bonfire... dangit...
I am so ready for Springtime and getting back to gardening.. I imagine you are too...
I'm feeling sorry for those folks on the upper eastside of the country...did you see that weather report... Sheeeshhh... now that is something I don't miss at all from my childhood...
You know the old sayings about I had to walk to school in two feet of snow and it was uphill both ways... many a day I did indeed walk to school in two foot of snow... Michigan doesn't let and "little snow" close a school...
Well not that I really want to but it's getting time to take the Pack out for that last walk of the day then put them all to bed... So I better get at it... Josie is starting to Wail...hahahahahaha
Sending you wishes for a Peaceful night and only the sweetest of dreams...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Josie is wailing, LOL!
More than the snowfall totals, the storm surge from this low may flood MA like Sandy flooded NY and NJ....they even named it Nemo...weird.
I both look forward to the season beginning again, and hope it doesn't come too soon; this Winter's 'break' hasn't seemed like much of a break. Once the season begins we'll work like idiots for a few months. The high water left me some landscape-repair waiting for me in my yard, too.
Hope you slept well! Happy Friday! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••