|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you have that baby spoiled don't you?...they are great company...and offer unselfish love....
....I too love the smell of roses....
Yes he is spoiled rotten. He is at my feet right now just waiting to go to bed. He gets the spot right under the ceiling fan. He rests his head on my foot so I have to wait for him to fall asleep before I can get comfortable. Yeah hes spoiled alright.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Peaceful village !!

aint that where.....

the lion sleeps tonight ?
Rosa

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Peaceful village !!
aint that where.....
...LOL...maybe one or two...the rest are just kittens...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Peaceful village !!
aint that where.....
Just PURRfect, Skipper.

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

skipper wrote:
Peaceful village !!
aint that where.....
cougar kits

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

BonJayne wrote:
<quoted text>
cougar kits
With Very Sharp Claws...
:o)
@}-'--,---

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...thank you Redneck Hippie...some people will post in peace....and some people won't....it's up to them...thanks for posting and welcome....
Yeah, it's a real shame that some people and nations can't let go of the past and try to live and let live. They have to keep dredging up the past and keep the pot stirred.
whatimeisit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's a real shame that some people and nations can't let go of the past and try to live and let live. They have to keep dredging up the past and keep the pot stirred.
Plants, pot stirred, peace, this all reminds me of a much less complicated era of life, a time of fewer responsibilities & more hope ! Any little bit of that memory, I cherish.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is spoiled rotten. He is at my feet right now just waiting to go to bed. He gets the spot right under the ceiling fan. He rests his head on my foot so I have to wait for him to fall asleep before I can get comfortable. Yeah hes spoiled alright.
That sounds an awful lot like my Pekingese, Belushi! He has his pillow on my side of the bed. When we put him on the bed, he wants to play instead of sleep!
Hi Rosa. I really hope this thread will bring about some kind of peace. There are a couple of posters I have had problems with, but have realized that life is way to short to be arguing on a website! Know what I mean?
Rosa

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
...good morning Hippie...all I really ask if to be treated based on who I am today...not who I was at a different time in my life...

...wishing you a wonderful day with at least a little cooler weather...enjoy yourself...life is too short for regrets...I have a feeling you know how to do that already....
Rosa

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds an awful lot like my Pekingese, Belushi! He has his pillow on my side of the bed. When we put him on the bed, he wants to play instead of sleep!
Hi Rosa. I really hope this thread will bring about some kind of peace. There are a couple of posters I have had problems with, but have realized that life is way to short to be arguing on a website! Know what I mean?
...good morning Hippichick...we do spoil our babies don't we....Rosa is huge and still want to sit on my lap....LOL...what a cute name for your Pekingnese...I love it...Belushi...mine has alergies now...maybe the hot weather...I don't know..

...does yours have problems breathing...someone told me that this breed have breathing difficulties...

...yes...life is too short to be arguing with people we don't know...I see SM and think how awful it would be to know that we've been arguing in her condition....

...have a wonderful day...you deserve it....

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Congratulations on your new thread Rosa.

Having a heatwave here, it's all of 70F,
this is the best day we have had in a while.
I have Impatients in hanging baskets, mixed
colours, they are a delight on the eye, but
even in this temp...lots of water, and I am
feeding liquid tomato food once weekly, they
are blooming on that.

No dogs here now, but we rescued a Rottweiler/
German Shepherd cross, of 12 YEARS of age, I thought it obnly fair to speak to him in his former master's language, his being old and all,
my next door neighbour gave me a crash course in Doggie commands. That dog was soooo obedient.

Learnt six months on, his master had always spoken to him in English. hahahaha

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...good morning Hippichick...we do spoil our babies don't we....Rosa is huge and still want to sit on my lap....LOL...what a cute name for your Pekingnese...I love it...Belushi...mine has alergies now...maybe the hot weather...I don't know..
...does yours have problems breathing...someone told me that this breed have breathing difficulties...
...yes...life is too short to be arguing with people we don't know...I see SM and think how awful it would be to know that we've been arguing in her condition....
...have a wonderful day...you deserve it....
He snores like a freight train! It is common in his breed, and he does snort a lot (not what you're thinking people!)
I agree, past is past. Let's move forward. I like the way you are now. You deserve a wonderful day too.
Rosa

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
Congratulations on your new thread Rosa.
Having a heatwave here, it's all of 70F,
this is the best day we have had in a while.
I have Impatients in hanging baskets, mixed
colours, they are a delight on the eye, but
even in this temp...lots of water, and I am
feeding liquid tomato food once weekly, they
are blooming on that.
No dogs here now, but we rescued a Rottweiler/
German Shepherd cross, of 12 YEARS of age, I thought it obnly fair to speak to him in his former master's language, his being old and all,
my next door neighbour gave me a crash course in Doggie commands. That dog was soooo obedient.
Learnt six months on, his master had always spoken to him in English. hahahaha
...LOL...do you know Ceasar Milan the dog whisperer...I'm amazed at how quickly he can relate to dogs he is training....wish I had that gift...
Rosa

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
He snores like a freight train! It is common in his breed, and he does snort a lot (not what you're thinking people!)
I agree, past is past. Let's move forward. I like the way you are now. You deserve a wonderful day too.
...my dog Rosa...runs and barks in her sleep...she doesn't actually stand but moves her legs quickly...my family really gets a kick out of that...my daughter wants to put it on youtube...she is not allowed on the internet without my supervision...but...she thinks she is too big for mom to monitor her every move...LOL

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...good morning Hippie...all I really ask if to be treated based on who I am today...not who I was at a different time in my life...
...wishing you a wonderful day with at least a little cooler weather...enjoy yourself...life is too short for regrets...I have a feeling you know how to do that already....
I know what you mean, no one is perfect, the last time I tried to walk on water, i dang near drowned. hahaha
We all have things in our past that we are regretful of, all anyone can do is recognize our shortfalls and work each day to correct them.
One of the self help gurus that I found particularly helpful was Dr. Steven Covey, he has written the seven habits of highly successful people series. Practicing his philosophy each day, helps me to continue to improve my life and correct my short comings. We never achieve perfection and tend to fall back on old habits, but all we can do is try.
Rosa

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, no one is perfect, the last time I tried to walk on water, i dang near drowned. hahaha
We all have things in our past that we are regretful of, all anyone can do is recognize our shortfalls and work each day to correct them.
One of the self help gurus that I found particularly helpful was Dr. Steven Covey, he has written the seven habits of highly successful people series. Practicing his philosophy each day, helps me to continue to improve my life and correct my short comings. We never achieve perfection and tend to fall back on old habits, but all we can do is try.
...I got a Steven Covey calendar from someone at work with a message for every day of the year...I loved it...
...if we listen carefully it seems we can find our teachers in places we never thought..for example...your tag line is awesome...

...Aspire to Inspire before you Expire...

...if we all lived like that everyday...we could actually change the planet...what do you think....

...right now I think I'd better get to my to do list...LOL...later Hippie...I like your attitude....a lot...

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...I got a Steven Covey calendar from someone at work with a message for every day of the year...I loved it...
...if we listen carefully it seems we can find our teachers in places we never thought..for example...your tag line is awesome...
...Aspire to Inspire before you Expire...
...if we all lived like that everyday...we could actually change the planet...what do you think....
...right now I think I'd better get to my to do list...LOL...later Hippie...I like your attitude....a lot...
Glad you liked my tag line.
You should read one of his books, I took a mandatory three day seminar when I worked for the Navy years ago and I was very impressed by his concepts. They were not new to me, just packaged in a way that resonated. Another really good book on dealing with change is "Who moved my cheese". It only takes an hour to read, but a life time to absorb.
Those of us from the sixties, tried to change the world, I am not sure if we changed it for the better or not, but I know I changed me for the better and that is the least we can do.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Sure you see SM and think how awful it would be to be arguing her in condition but you sure as hell didn't think anything of hurting MO4, Sunshine and Honeydo.. Knowing that 2 of them were in ill health.. Nope you just kept on pounding away at them till one had a freakin' stroke and the others left...
You haven't changed at all just the words you post.. and they are just as phony as you are....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••