Virgin Mary account in August 12th 20...

Virgin Mary account in August 12th 2003 in Miejer Shopping Mart

Posted in the Weird Forum

Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Virgin Mary account in August 12th 2003 in Miejer Shopping Mart

The first that I saw the Virgin Mary who the all called Durga or Lilith or Anat, was when I it was the Hindu Holiday of Rashsa Bhandan or Vampire Protect day, in which they worship the Chief the Vampire Rakshas or Asuras the Sun God Varuna or Asuramaya or Ahura Mazda.
It was morning and I first when they Sikh Jats store nearby and they asked me if I believe in Kali-Mata, which is another name from Durga or Virgin Mary in India. I said yes, and I then I drove to the Miejer Shopping Mart on Gull Rd in Kalamazoo Michigan in August 12th 2003 a Vampire Holiday. A voice was speaking to me at the store and they tell be to get a shopping kart and go to up front and to the center of the store up front and the front middle of the store and push the kart straight all the way down and turn right, so I did and when I turn around and I saw a very tall women who look like Argentine Tennis Star Gabriela Sabatini a Rudari Gypsy because was very tall but this women saw was much Taller about 8 feet or more, Stern face, She had same Jewish beautiful features like Gabriela who of Jewish descent too. Her nose was especially Jewish like mine. She was dress combine of a Indian Maharani with gold and silver embroidery and bejewel I don't if she had crow or not be she also had dress like the Native American Pocahontas with Native American dress with fringes on the arms of the dress and fringes on the bottom of the dress made out animal or beaver skins with beaver skin boots with Durga earring in her nose. We were communicating with me with Telepathy and I told her hello and she said with her mind hello and I asked how do I look, she said like piece of crap! I laugh and she laugh and I said , are our people, she yes, I am your twin sister. I asked where did we first meet and she said” When you were a soldier in Iraqi and you went to the city of Tallil Air Force Base in Ur Iraqi during the Persia Gulf War. She said I was the most powerful weapon against Saddam Hussein in the War. I asked why because you are King of the Marsh Arabs(Sumerian) That what she said, and she had a limp and she limp behind the next roll in the store and she was gone. Then I saw a Romanian Soldier and he was swarthy but had pure Caucasian features and boots, with like with a suspenders going across his shoulder and a pistol holder and we had Romanian Office Uniform in War II. Then when I went home about block always from house I saw the real devil according to the Semitic people. I saw a ebony black skinned man with old Caucasian feature like me but grey striaght hair and much more darker then than an Afro-American man. He had ebony black skin like the ancient Elamo-Dravidian did. with a Stern face with grey hair comb back like Brahmin priest with a greek like Toga or Arjuka that the Priestly King wore in the Harrappa Civilization with very large Thick very ancient book in his right hand carry on his right side and he was wearing saddles. That was the Wise Lord Varuna or Ahura Mazda who the Persian know as the Devil and Virgin Mary or Durga or Lilith is all the Female Devil and This is what I saw on August 12th on the Persues and I there was a invisible Meteorite shower I could feel the and hear the Meteorites hitting and Land and I could see out the almost invisible waves or radiation every time a Meteorite land and I was plenty of almost invisible waves of radiation from Meteorites land because I saw an almost invisible Meteorite Shower and the literally saw wave of radiation and the almost invisible Meteorite hit everywhere else around me. I was the Perseus Meteorite Shower for the Perseus the original ancestors of the Persians.
Keep in mind my family are Arianoi Gypsies from the Persian Royal family originally so I was saw and experience what not usual to me.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Every since I have seen Celebrity Ghost Story it has validate a lot of what I saw and experience still continue to experience to me. And for those who tell that did not see what I saw and experience what I saw then I have 2 word for your. F U!
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Every since I have seen Celebrity Ghost Story it has validate a lot of what I saw and experience still continue to experience to me. And for those who tell me that did not see what I saw and experience what I experience then I have 2 words for your. F U!
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#4 Dec 5, 2012
The Catholic know just why I see the Virgin Mary and her special family relationship to me and black Arianoi Gypsy.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2012
All aboard! Next stop, Crazytown!*grin*
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Ok, You prove to me that I am that I am lair
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Ok, You prove to me and everyone else that I am lair
Lions Den

Medford, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Prove that you are a what?
Mary

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
All aboard! Next stop, Crazytown!*grin*
“It's not you? It's them? Says who, you? Really?"
It's his thread and his topic. He is not posting on the anything you want to say or ponder this threads. He is not spamming or trolling your hometown or other offbeat threads is he? If you have nothing to add or a question to ask why are YOU or the DINF posting on this topic?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>“It's not you? It's them? Says who, you? Really?"
It's his thread and his topic. He is not posting on the anything you want to say or ponder this threads. He is not spamming or trolling your hometown or other offbeat threads is he? If you have nothing to add or a question to ask why are YOU or the DINF posting on this topic?
To quote a phrase from a silly B movie: "Lighten up Francis!" I'm having a bit of fun, but I believe my post above is accurate and on topic. MFA certainly seems to operate on the fringe of reality.

If your post above is a 1st Amendment rant, duly noted. I'd suggest that I have just as much of a right to make light of MFA's above posts as you have to confirm here that your knickers are in a twist.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Enjoy what's left of your day!:)
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Hey, don't believe then but go asked a Catholic priest see if he will lie to you or tell you the truth?

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote a phrase from a silly B movie: "Lighten up Francis!" I'm having a bit of fun, but I believe my post above is accurate and on topic. MFA certainly seems to operate on the fringe of reality.
If your post above is a 1st Amendment rant, duly noted. I'd suggest that I have just as much of a right to make light of MFA's above posts as you have to confirm here that your knickers are in a twist.
Thanks so much for your feedback. Enjoy what's left of your day!:)

:)
Dominic Barbara

Medford, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Man from Atlantis wrote:
Hey, don't believe then but go asked a Catholic priest see if he will lie to you or tell you the truth?
This is an OFFBEAT board......and your messages are simply OFF, with no BEAT whatsoever.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Dominic Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an OFFBEAT board......and your messages are simply OFF, with no BEAT whatsoever.
but go still ask the Catholic Priest if I am liar?
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#16 Dec 6, 2012
You can call me whatever you want but I don't lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 6 min Proud To Be Trina 15,588
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min _FLATLINE-------- 79,483
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,570
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Mister_ E 165,627
Word Association (Jun '10) 21 min Mega Monster 28,137
Rebel vs American Flag 23 min got caught out 76
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 26 min Proud To Be Trina 140,848
News Parents order a 'Frozen' Elsa birthday cake and... 1 hr Mullahing It Over 1
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 1 hr CJ Rocker 372
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Lady Liberty 41,501
More from around the web