of 5
Next Last

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

You read that wrong.

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Trivia Question:

Which country first used WMD's on their enemies killing thousands of innocent men, women and children?

Answer: The United States of America

Biological - Against the Native American peoples
(Smallpox Infected Blankets - 125,000 died)

Atomic - Nagasaki Nuclear Weapon - 80,000 died
Hiroshima Nuclear Weapon - 166,000 died

Chemical - Viet Nam - Agent Orange

"A 1967 study by the Agronomy Section of the Japanese Science Council concluded that 3.8 million acres (15,000 km˛) of land had been destroyed, killing 1000 civilians and 13,000 livestock."

Why should Americans be worried about other countries?

Americans are the ones that used these horrors and now they want to lecture the rest of the world.

LOL!!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Jul 26, 2012
This belongs over on the Who Gives a F%$K thread..!

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

You read that wrong.

#3 Jul 26, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Why?

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#5 Jul 26, 2012
hey a Party !!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#6 Jul 26, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Yeah,...I CONCUR...Make it so...

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

You read that wrong.

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Truth Sux, eh fellas?!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Internet Beyotch Slapper wrote:
Trivia Question:
Which country first used WMD's on their enemies killing thousands of innocent men, women and children?
Answer: The United States of America
Biological - Against the Native American peoples
(Smallpox Infected Blankets - 125,000 died)
Atomic - Nagasaki Nuclear Weapon - 80,000 died
Hiroshima Nuclear Weapon - 166,000 died
Chemical - Viet Nam - Agent Orange
"A 1967 study by the Agronomy Section of the Japanese Science Council concluded that 3.8 million acres (15,000 km˛) of land had been destroyed, killing 1000 civilians and 13,000 livestock."
Why should Americans be worried about other countries?
Americans are the ones that used these horrors and now they want to lecture the rest of the world.
LOL!!!
That is why we are undefeated - whatever works will do, but we will definitely f*ck you up!!!

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

You read that wrong.

#9 Jul 28, 2012
That is also why you are hypocrites and bullies. Your country is sooo broke you have no idea.
Soon you will bow to your masters.

“The Master said,“The gentleman understands what is right and the petty man understands profit but the foolish man understands the power of force. In the end all warmongers fall to their sorrowful end and find no solace in what they once were or professed to be."

― Confucius

"The meek shall inherit the earth."

- Christ
Sam

Sugarcreek, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2012
That is also why you are hypocrites and bullies. Your country is sooo broke you have no idea.
“The Master said,“The gentleman understands what is right and the petty man understands profit but the foolish man understands the power of force. In the end all warmongers fall to their sorrowful end and find no solace in what they once were or professed to be."
― Confucius
- Christ
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI?????

"The LIEberals/commies shall inherit my foot in theirass" - SAM
Sam

Sugarcreek, OH

#11 Jul 28, 2012
I don't happen to live in "the rest of the world" so I don't really giveaflyingfuck. Let the rest of the world take care of it's own sh!t. They're not my responsibility. I've already been there, done that, don't givearat'sass anymore...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#12 Jul 28, 2012
― Confucius
- Christ
And in the meantime you will rest assured knowing that in times of crisis whether natural or manmade, American Citizens, not politicians will reach out and offer what we can to relieve your situation.
Personally, I'd rather you go knocking on china or russia's door for help. Please let me know how that works for you...

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

You read that wrong.

#13 Jul 28, 2012
You should "reign"-in your elitist politicians to keep your young men and women from dying on foreign soil.

The idea that America is the good shepard is a false one. America is in debt to the world and is rapidly losing authority.

Only America has proudly used Weapons of Mass Destruction in war. Do you think the world has forgotten?

Or did your history teacher tell you to be proud of your atrocities?

The Atomic Weapons that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed more innocent people in an instant than were killed in the 5 years Auschwitz was operational.

The hypocrisy of your people is astounding.
Sam

Sugarcreek, OH

#14 Jul 28, 2012
You should "reign"-in your elitist politicians to keep your young men and women from dying on foreign soil.
The idea that America is the good shepard is a false one. America is in debt to the world and is rapidly losing authority.
Only America has proudly used Weapons of Mass Destruction in war. Do you think the world has forgotten?
The Atomic Weapons that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed more innocent people in an instant than were killed in the 5 years Auschwitz was operational.
Drop dead, commie fcuktard.

Communism has killed over 100 million people in the last 100 years.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Regardless of your nationality which I would like to know btw, I as a free American acknowledge your right to your opinion.

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

You read that wrong.

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Drop dead, commie fcuktard.
Communism has killed over 100 million people in the last 100 years.
Is it your assertion that anyone who doesn't agree with the American killing machine is a communist?

You are incorrect.

It is simply a statement of fact.

The United States reighn of terror is coming to an end and your murder of innocent people around the world will be you undoing.

Sorry.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#17 Jul 28, 2012
You try a fight with old logic, obviously you are completely unprepared for this thread you are trying to start..go back to the Wikipedia files and dig more then level one, even a caveman can do that...then come back with substance...your set up is all wrong..you have to understand that anyone with more then a 5th grade education will laugh at you...you might want to go over to the peta thread though, there is some lunatic there that says we have killed 150 million animals in the last year...now there is a changeling thread...plus, you won't walk away feeling as humiliated as you will from this one...that is win win for you..me thinks..
Sam

Sugarcreek, OH

#18 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Is it your assertion that anyone who doesn't agree with the American killing machine is a communist?
You are incorrect.
It is simply a statement of fact.
The United States reighn of terror is coming to an end and your murder of innocent people around the world will be you undoing.
Sorry.
Kofi Annan???

How's that GINORMOUS US financed retirement working for you?

FCUK the UN!!!

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

You read that wrong.

#19 Jul 28, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of your nationality which I would like to know btw, I as a free American acknowledge your right to your opinion.
Thank you.

My nationality is only relevant as a tool to look for things to accuse my people of.

The conversation to which I respond is the simple test of hypocrisy.

Do you agree with your elitist leaders in their handling of world affairs?

Do you agree with your elitist leaders in their attacks on the innocent (both current and historic) while threatening action against any nation which would promote the same causes?

Do you agree with your elitist leaders that it is ok to kill the innocent men, women and children as long as they are of a different nationality or religion?

Currently your two political factions are spending countless millions of dollars insulting each other and looking like buffoons.

Do you agree with this expense when you have innocent children starving in your own country?

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2012
W e l l , if those Hittite terrorists hadn't sent plague victims into the lands of their enemies we would nEVER have thought of it !!

Poor meek people... they aren't going to be left with much....

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#21 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank you.
My nationality is only relevant as a tool to look for things to accuse my people of.
The conversation to which I respond is the simple test of hypocrisy.
Do you agree with your elitist leaders in their handling of world affairs?
Do you agree with your elitist leaders in their attacks on the innocent (both current and historic) while threatening action against any nation which would promote the same causes?
Do you agree with your elitist leaders that it is ok to kill the innocent men, women and children as long as they are of a different nationality or religion?
Currently your two political factions are spending countless millions of dollars insulting each other and looking like buffoons.
Do you agree with this expense when you have innocent children starving in your own country?
Green card denied again, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Dogen 133,072
Why does Laura Beth keep signing her posts as ~... (May '10) 13 min Not the Pie 193
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 19 min Independent1 15
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 32 min Mechanic 24,797
True or False Game 35 min Mechanic 1,270
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 39 min David0407 5,384
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 44 min Mega Monster 7,638
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 50 min Will Dockery 24,144
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 54 min toad4754 2,903
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Persephone- 25,760
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 152,568
More from around the web