Rush Limbaugh is a bag of_____________________(fill in the blank)

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Keep the Faith”

Since: Nov 08

Bedford

#1 Jan 14, 2010
For his comments on how the Haiti tragedy is good for Obama, my fill in is leprous gangrene.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2010
You know,,If we kidnapped the SOB and gave him to the taliban,they would give him back to us to infuse more sh*t than they can muster....
speak up

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2010
For he tells the truth, lays out exactly what obama and his admin is doing to change america into a country that will not be what you voted him for, you are getting his change but not with any hope and rush is right on about all he says, and I agree with rush, I want obama ro fail.

“Here's looking at ya!”

Since: Jul 07

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jan 14, 2010
a bag of SH**!!! I would bet that fat, drug addict slob faked his heart attack just to get attention on health care... of course he would get the best of treatment, he's a billionaire...
Maria Says

Fordyce, AR

#5 Jan 14, 2010
He is an entertainer. If you think it is more than that, you may also enjoy professional wrestling.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2010
Full of good information and very entertaining with his #1 show.

“Out in the West Texas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#10 Jan 14, 2010
...is a bloated bag of worm-infested, moldy dog sheeit whose death would be a welcome event.

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#12 Jan 14, 2010
Maria Says wrote:
He is an entertainer. If you think it is more than that, you may also enjoy professional wrestling.
Agreed. He has figured out exactly how to make tons of money by saying things half of America thinks came from some 'great philosopher', and the other half thinks came from some 'dirt bag'.

Sarah Palin is fixing to follow in his footsteps. And they are both laughing, all the way to the bank.
America-the idiocracy

Fernandina Beach, FL

#13 Jan 15, 2010
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. He has figured out exactly how to make tons of money by saying things half of America thinks came from some 'great philosopher', and the other half thinks came from some 'dirt bag'.
Sarah Palin is fixing to follow in his footsteps. And they are both laughing, all the way to the bank.
You are absolutely correct. They all follow the same formula and encourage hate and anger dividing people and making everything worse. The shock jock thing was profitable for Howard Stern, Rush was one of the early scream your hate guys and it is spreading.

Ann Coulter, Glen Beck, Bill O now with his side kick Palin, Pat Robertson joins in and it goes on and on.

On the other side you have Michael Moore and I can't think of who else to compare them to.

But yes, they spread hate and discontent making the world an uglier place and laugh all the way to the bank.
Devil

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2010
I wonder how many of his family members claim him as family?
Like they say someone is the family is the black sheep in the group. He is so full of lies and bad info. I'm wondering if he is on George Bushes speed dial? Then I wonder if he gets death treats?
America-the idiocracy

Fernandina Beach, FL

#15 Jan 15, 2010
Devil wrote:
Like they say someone is the family is the black sheep in the group. He is so full of lies and bad info. I'm wondering if he is on George Bushes speed dial? Then I wonder if he gets death treats?
He's no worse than the others who profit the same way with lies and bad info and I doubt they have anyone who talks to them as they harm their own party more than help it.

There have been many comments that Republicans are afraid of making him mad beause he is seen as representing Republican beliefs and when he decides to start attacking some Republican that makes him mad he can do some real damage as his listeners are the angriest most gullible of the group.

His listeners agree with him so why would he get deathj threats? It is more likely that he sics his most rabid listeners on other people through his rhetoric.
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jan 15, 2010
PUS.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 15, 2010
William Pena wrote:
...is a bloated bag of worm-infested, moldy dog sheeit whose death would be a welcome event.
So you like Free Speech, but only for you?

You are losing your rights fast enough, don't think free speech is guaranteed anymore.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 15, 2010
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. He has figured out exactly how to make tons of money by saying things half of America thinks came from some 'great philosopher', and the other half thinks came from some 'dirt bag'.
Most of the stuff is from our countries forefathers, readily available in libraries and places of higher learning.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 15, 2010
America-the idiocracy wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. They all follow the same formula and encourage hate and anger dividing people and making everything worse. The shock jock thing was profitable for Howard Stern, Rush was one of the early scream your hate guys and it is spreading.
Ann Coulter, Glen Beck, Bill O now with his side kick Palin, Pat Robertson joins in and it goes on and on.
On the other side you have Michael Moore and I can't think of who else to compare them to.
But yes, they spread hate and discontent making the world an uglier place and laugh all the way to the bank.
You sound very informed. I wonder how some of you would do with a simple test. Don't report the results or Google the answers, just take note of your standing in a world of fools. Note also, the average mentality.

http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/ind...

Location hidden

#20 Jan 15, 2010
America-the idiocracy wrote:
<
Like the President was the 'inside man' in the 911 job, you know 'Hitler' and his 'Killer' Vice President. The Democrats don't spread any hate.

Nancy Pelosi turned the microphones and lights off and went on vacation while a duly elected Republican legally had the floor in Parliamentary procedure.

She took three full airplanes to Copenhagen to show the country is firmly and unanimously behind the Cap and Trade scam on the public. No Republicans were allowed or was it mentioned that the majority of the politicians and voters are against the plan.

The White house put out the word that a private company (Fox News) should be ignored and treated differently, refused 'time' etc.

Location hidden

#21 Jan 15, 2010
Devil wrote:
He is an entertainer with a NUMBER ONE rated show, not a politician. Get it yet? Just think of him as being like one of the millions of loud mouth fool Democrats like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, etc. not a politician.

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#22 Jan 15, 2010
Auto Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>You sound very informed. I wonder how some of you would do with a simple test. Don't report the results or Google the answers, just take note of your standing in a world of fools. Note also, the average mentality.
http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/ind...
I did it and I missed one.

“Keep the Faith”

Since: Nov 08

Bedford

#23 Jan 15, 2010
Auto Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>He is an entertainer with a NUMBER ONE rated show, not a politician. Get it yet? Just think of him as being like one of the millions of loud mouth fool Democrats like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, etc. not a politician.
Like Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Michelle Malkin...a trouble-making rabble-rouser. Put 'em up against the wall.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 15, 2010
Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I did it and I missed one.
We believe you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 3 min Match Dot Com 24,113
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 132,778
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 11 min ShadyBits 1,762
What do you do IF................? 12 min Care Bear 0
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Mega Monster 7,594
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 16 min Enzo49 2
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 17 min Sublime1 7,386
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min Wolftracks 152,524
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 25,734
Is it possible to....... 3 hr toad4754 579
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 7 hr Princess Hey 334
More from around the web