Skipper
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Where are you tonight????
skipper

Decatur, GA

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Crazy Stacey wrote:
Where are you tonight????
in Putney,Georgia

right whar I'm supposed to be.

whar are you.

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2008
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
in Putney,Georgia
right whar I'm supposed to be.
whar are you.
Uh, sitting her wonderin where you are.
skipper

Decatur, GA

#4 Nov 1, 2008
I was outside most of the day working on my 77 chevy nova.I had to replace the front end shocks and springs.
Next week-end I'll work on the rear end.

what have you been doing today

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 1, 2008
skipper wrote:
I was outside most of the day working on my 77 chevy nova.I had to replace the front end shocks and springs.
Next week-end I'll work on the rear end.
what have you been doing today
You should post a picture of the car.

Well, I sat at Barnes and Noble and looked at my chemistry book. I looked at it long time, and then I started talkin to the lady across from me, who was fidgeting a whole bunch from looking at her English book.

And then we talked a lot. lol

Then what else? I went out to dinner with my husband and boys. This restaurant was too loud and we had to sit next to the bathroom area. Sucking!

I am just too particular when I go out to eat. I want a peaceful enviroment, that isn't too loud or dark.

I can barely stand to go the movies either. I am pretty sure I hate people and lines.

All in all, a pretty un-productive day.

My husband took up scuba diving whith my thirteen year old and they went out to the lake today. So, I had to worry about my kid drowning. They saw a giant catfish out there. My husband said it scared him at first.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 1, 2008
Crazy Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>You should post a picture of the car.
Well, I sat at Barnes and Noble and looked at my chemistry book. I looked at it long time, and then I started talkin to the lady across from me, who was fidgeting a whole bunch from looking at her English book.
And then we talked a lot. lol
Then what else? I went out to dinner with my husband and boys. This restaurant was too loud and we had to sit next to the bathroom area. Sucking!
I am just too particular when I go out to eat. I want a peaceful enviroment, that isn't too loud or dark.
I can barely stand to go the movies either. I am pretty sure I hate people and lines.
All in all, a pretty un-productive day.
My husband took up scuba diving whith my thirteen year old and they went out to the lake today. So, I had to worry about my kid drowning. They saw a giant catfish out there. My husband said it scared him at first.
here ya go

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 1, 2008
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
here ya go
Is it a beer?

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2008
Crazy Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a beer?
now thats a good Idea

Beer Break....BRB

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#9 Nov 2, 2008
Crazy Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>You should post a picture of the car.
Well, I sat at Barnes and Noble and looked at my chemistry book. I looked at it long time, and then I started talkin to the lady across from me, who was fidgeting a whole bunch from looking at her English book.
And then we talked a lot. lol
Then what else? I went out to dinner with my husband and boys. This restaurant was too loud and we had to sit next to the bathroom area. Sucking!
I am just too particular when I go out to eat. I want a peaceful enviroment, that isn't too loud or dark.
I can barely stand to go the movies either. I am pretty sure I hate people and lines.
All in all, a pretty un-productive day.
My husband took up scuba diving whith my thirteen year old and they went out to the lake today. So, I had to worry about my kid drowning. They saw a giant catfish out there. My husband said it scared him at first.
I am terrible in crowds, I get feeling like I'm going to start swinging!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#10 Nov 2, 2008
Skipper,
That's right you have the car my son wants...I'm getting the feeling I will be keeping the Bel Air and buying him something else. Not sure if it's because he had that little accident and is now scared of the size of the car or if he just wants somehting that will look 'cooler' to his friends. He LOVES Novas, ha!

“TheseDays”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Nov 2, 2008
Was Skipper kidnapped?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12 Nov 2, 2008
Yikes, I don't know, I was gone yesterday. He does usually post late at night....I think he's okay. If not, I'm in on the ransom pool...I'm still hoping for a tractor ride!

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Nov 2, 2008
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am terrible in crowds, I get feeling like I'm going to start swinging!!
Remember on Sesame Street when Grover was a waiter? Fly in your soup?

http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#14 Nov 2, 2008
Crazy Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>Remember on Sesame Street when Grover was a waiter? Fly in your soup?
http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player...
Love the old Sesame Street vignettes!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#15 Jan 17, 2009


Once more....tractor rides?

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 17, 2009


ha ha debra,,thats the one i was thinking of!!

great minds!! great minds!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#17 Jan 17, 2009
Skip promised me a ride, but I have to somehow make it to Georgia...road trip!!

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 17, 2009
Debra27 wrote:
Skip promised me a ride, but I have to somehow make it to Georgia...road trip!!
How is your new dog doing?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2009
this is great,,,, i love this,,,, it's about time!!! lol

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2009
Good morning Dream team buddy! Hope your day has started off well for you!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min honeymylove 150,836
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Sublime1 32,187
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min what a russsh 32,762
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min what a russsh 17,998
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min xxxooxxx 226,015
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 41 min xxxooxxx 775
2 - Rhyming Words (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 3,829
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr honeymylove 6,721
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 hr Dave 34,385
More from around the web