In All "Honestity"

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jun 6, 2014
***As many lies as Obama has told, as many scandals as he's been involved in, considering his past history would you ever "TRUST" this president?
Answer it honestly!!!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2 Jun 6, 2014
This all ties back to Bowe Bergdahl

Probe reveals New Black Panther ties to Hezbollah

Holder, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and others within this exclusive circle such as Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates all share a common long standing history of close associations with dubious figures in the underground movement involving Black Muslims, the New Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam, the Black Panther Party, Hezbollah, and Hamas.

The names of major figures within this underground movement invariably come to the surface when delving into the background of Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Professor Gates, and others involved in the darker side of left wing politics--Eldridge Cleaver, H. Rap Brown, Malik Shabazz, Abdul Alim Musa, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, Carlos Torres, and Marilyn Buck.

The latter two, Torres and Buck, were recently released from federal prison after Holder quietly implemented a policy of granting freedom to terrorists. Buck had been a member of the Weathermen along with Obama associates Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, and had participated in homegrown terror during the 1960s and 70s. She had also maintained membership in the Black Liberation Army and the Black Panthers.

As this report from Yahoo News shows, the reasons the DOJ provided for the release of Buck from prison drew sharp criticism from those familiar with the case.

http://www.examiner.com/article/probe-reveals...

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#3 Jun 6, 2014
In All "Honestity".....hone sty is best

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Jun 7, 2014
How'd U no 'i' had a hom sti?

http://www.blueridgeinstitute.org/moonshine/i...
The Great Satanic Hamster

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Jun 7, 2014
I wonder what your thoughts are on the $43mil that GW gave the Taliban in early 01 that came back to us in the form of four hijacked airliners.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#6 Jun 7, 2014
Nasty rodent this I tell ya!
The message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the United States the main sponsor of the Taliban.

Never mind that Osama bin Laden still operates the leading anti-American terror operation from his base in Afghanistan, from which, among other crimes, he launched two bloody attacks on American embassies in Africa in 1998.

Sadly, the Bush Administration is cozying up to the Taliban regime at a time when the United Nations, at US insistence, imposes sanctions on Afghanistan because the Kabul government will not turn over Bin Laden.

Bush senior and the bin Laden family were close personal friends in the oil business together, I'm not going into details but GOOGLE will tell you all about it. Why else would you think GW didn't get him when he had many chances?

If you ask, were they in on it together, I have my opinion but that would be conspiracy propaganda. But there are websites that produce a pretty
conclusive description of what-all took place.

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Jun 7, 2014
I wonder why, with your knowledge of this, there was no outrage from the right when it happened? I wonder what it is about this president that makes everything so wrong?
Sam

Dayton, OH

#8 Jun 7, 2014
The Great Satanic Hamster wrote:
I wonder why, with your knowledge of this, there was no outrage from the right when it happened? I wonder what it is about this president that makes everything so wrong?
Just as soon as YOU tell ME why THE LEFT was so enraged about $4 gas for TWO WEEKS under Bush, but they haven't said a goddam thing about it hovering between $3.50 -$4.00 for SEVEN YEARS under Obummer.

FYI Gas was $1.89 when Obummer took orifice...

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Jun 7, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Just as soon as YOU tell ME why THE LEFT was so enraged about $4 gas for TWO WEEKS under Bush, but they haven't said a goddam thing about it hovering between $3.50 -$4.00 for SEVEN YEARS under Obummer.
FYI Gas was $1.89 when Obummer took orifice...
FYI; average price of gasoline on Jan 1 2008 was $3.053 per gal.

Anymore lies you'd like to tell?
Sam

Dayton, OH

#10 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
What was the price of gas at the end of January 2009 when Obummer took orifice?

Yeah...I'll wait, and then I'll provide you with the REAL info, jackass....

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#11 Jun 7, 2014
Jan 1st 2008 is but one day?????????

however Gas Prices Up 96% Under Obama ó A Near Doubling at Pump.... Other statistics from AAA estimate the average national price to be $3.582,...

Average retail gasoline prices have more than doubled under President Obama, according to government statistics, rising from $1.84 per gallon to $3.85 per gallon.
Sam

Dayton, OH

#12 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Obummer didn't take orifice in January 2008, jackass:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gas-1.84-exxon-...

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Jun 7, 2014
$2,016 average and has until this minute never reached $4.00 per gal.

It's in your court.

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#15 Jun 7, 2014
wonder how many are lying?????

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#16 Jun 8, 2014
Nasty rodent defends unconscionable gas prices and Obama.
LMAO!!!

tora it's the in-thing now, from the top-down!

Sam, you know how those nonconformists can be?

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#17 Jun 8, 2014
*=* OK I've stopped laughing *=*

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#18 Jun 8, 2014
actually we been through this before .... no president has a damn thing to do with gas prices the speculators do

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jun 8, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Nasty rodent defends unconscionable gas prices and Obama.
LMAO!!!
tora it's the in-thing now, from the top-down!
Sam, you know how those nonconformists can be?
Here's a challenge for you. Find one, just one post where I have ever defended president Obama. Betcha can't do it.

Gas prices aren't "unconscionable". They're right where their supposed to be. The price that is set by big oil and the speculators. There have been only two presidents that have had an effect on fuel prices in the last 25yrs. Bushes 1&2. Being involved in the oil business, they had a say as to what crude prices would be.

"Nonconformist"? You bet I am. Don't blindly follow any ideology. Can't say the same for many here though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
halloween 2017 12 min Emerald 2
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 13 min Bovenzi13 2,575
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 22 min Chilli J 25
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Bovenzi13 224,338
Flower Word Game (Jul '12) 27 min Zani Grey 166
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 31 min Bovenzi13 2,953
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 52 min Tissue For You 28,800
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr whatimeisit 6,403
More from around the web