Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8899 Mar 18, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, very long weekend, odd hours people coming and going.
Next person loves unexpected company.
no...... I like people to let me know when they are turning up..... I need to be prepared......

the next person is on a diet...

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8900 Mar 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>no...... I like people to let me know when they are turning up..... I need to be prepared......

the next person is on a diet...
Yes well I'm cutting back
Next person is an exercise junkie
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8901 Mar 18, 2013
No,
although I get times when I'll exercise like crazy
for a while, then nothing for ages.

Next person takes part in sponsored events for fundraising?

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8902 Mar 18, 2013
Stocking wrote:
No,
although I get times when I'll exercise like crazy
for a while, then nothing for ages.

Next person takes part in sponsored events for fundraising?
Yes. Really good friend has Lupus so very active with the Lupus Chapter.

Next person is going to be with family for Easter?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#8903 Mar 18, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Really good friend has Lupus so very active with the Lupus Chapter.
Next person is going to be with family for Easter?
YES,..Next Person likes Ham Dinner??

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#8904 Mar 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> YES,..Next Person likes Ham Dinner??
YES!...and may I add you were quite tasty despite the pork butt being a bit undersmoked...
Good Morning Honey......

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8905 Mar 19, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!...and may I add you were quite tasty despite the pork butt being a bit undersmoked...
Good Morning Honey......
you forgot the next person, Romeo!

the next person starts every morning with a kiss...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8906 Mar 19, 2013
No..unless it is kissing the sky

Next person loves to feed the birds

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8907 Mar 19, 2013
No.

The next person like Indian food.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8908 Mar 19, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
No.

The next person like Indian food.
Neutral at most.

The next person likes to speak in front of a large crowd?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8909 Mar 20, 2013
No

The next person often wears a suit/smart dress?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8910 Mar 20, 2013
Stocking wrote:
No
The next person often wears a suit/smart dress?
no uniform.......

the next person I going to spend 89 pounds on a new pair of shoes for work......
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8912 Mar 21, 2013
No

The next person has changed or is changing jobs recently?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8913 Mar 22, 2013
Stocking wrote:
No
The next person has changed or is changing jobs recently?
no I quit in Oct

next person will do a good deed today
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8914 Mar 23, 2013
No

Next person was surprised today?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Phoenix, AZ

#8915 Mar 23, 2013
Stocking wrote:
No
Next person was surprised today?
Yes! I went to the Post Office this morning, and ended up driving into the middle of a parade!
The next person is cooking out tonight.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8916 Mar 23, 2013
No, too brrr cold.

The next person is having a Sunday Dinner tomorrow?
(or next Sunday that comes along)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8917 Mar 23, 2013
Stocking wrote:
No, too brrr cold.
The next person is having a Sunday Dinner tomorrow?
(or next Sunday that comes along)
yes will have easter dinner tomorrow cause wont be here next weekend =)))

the next person is in jammies already

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8918 Mar 24, 2013
Yes..but that would be..still in jammies

Next person is going on vacation soon

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#8919 Mar 24, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Yes..but that would be..still in jammies
Next person is going on vacation soon
Must not be 'my' turn to post yet, too cold to camp and no money to do anything else.
Next person's going to say it's 75 & the sun is shining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min revilot2 158,205
Incest relationships ever acceptable? (Apr '13) 19 min george_m06 5
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min VeezyBreezy 39,508
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 52 min Camilla 2,335
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 54 min Igor Trip 149,950
Word Association (Jun '10) 58 min whatimeisit 26,725
Its a SOCK WAR!!!! 1 hr Sock 1
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr whatimeisit 27,627
Rest in Peace, Spock 4 hr -Lea- 370
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 5 hr Bree_Z 23
More from around the web