Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8859 Mar 6, 2013
Nursingmommys5 wrote:
NO, have am diabetic :(
the next person here has a desire to love over seas
no

the next person likes coke floats
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8860 Mar 7, 2013
Nope!
But I do like Coke and Ice cream.

Next person just bought a new car!

“Looks Good To Me”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8861 Mar 7, 2013
I wish. False.

The next person has been up all night.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8862 Mar 7, 2013
LooksGood2Me wrote:
I wish. False.
The next person has been up all night.
nope...got my 8 hrs

the next person has a lunch date today (yeah with my sister)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8863 Mar 8, 2013
Hope you had a nice time.

No lunch date for me.

Next person has a busy weekend?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8864 Mar 8, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hope you had a nice time.
No lunch date for me.
Next person has a busy weekend?
Yes.

The next person has a large family.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8865 Mar 8, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
The next person has a large family.
yes but we are scattered like dust in the wind
the next person is barefoot...
Hmmm

Natchitoches, LA

#8866 Mar 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yes but we are scattered like dust in the wind
the next person is barefoot...
Nope, steel-toed right now...

Next person likes fried green tomatoes.

-'afternoon Ola-

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8867 Mar 8, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, steel-toed right now...
Next person likes fried green tomatoes.
-'afternoon Ola-
hmmm. a HARD workin' man!!! and a good day to you!

NO I LOVE fried green tomatoes!!!

the next person is a smoker...

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8868 Mar 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm. a HARD workin' man!!! and a good day to you!

NO I LOVE fried green tomatoes!!!

the next person is a smoker...
No I quit in November but still miss it bad
Next person has to go grocery shopping today

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#8869 Mar 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm. a HARD workin' man!!! and a good day to you!
NO I LOVE fried green tomatoes!!!
the next person is a smoker...
Yup...

The next person can't wait to ride their four wheeler anywhere else besides pushing snow.
Hmmm

Natchitoches, LA

#8870 Mar 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm. a HARD workin' man!!! and a good day to you!
NO I LOVE fried green tomatoes!!!
the next person is a smoker...
No.

Next person likes muscadine jelly.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8871 Mar 8, 2013
oh myyyyyy

no gro shopping

wish I had a four wheeler...most fun I ever had on a date was a midnight ride

like muscadine jelly...LOVE elderberry jelly

the next person likes cowboy candy (candied jalapenos)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8872 Mar 10, 2013
Never tried them.

The next person likes brussel-sprouts?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8873 Mar 10, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Never tried them.
The next person likes brussel-sprouts?
love em

the next person likes asparagus

(bout to try it for the first time-smells like gym socks) lol

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8874 Mar 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
love em
the next person likes asparagus
(bout to try it for the first time-smells like gym socks) lol
True.

The next person uses Skype.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8875 Mar 11, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
The next person uses Skype.
no

the next person uses face time on phone
Hmmm

Natchitoches, LA

#8876 Mar 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
no
the next person uses face time on phone
nope, my cell phone is an antique by current standards..

next preson drinks their coffee black, no sugar or cream.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8877 Mar 11, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, my cell phone is an antique by current standards..
next preson drinks their coffee black, no sugar or cream.
GM Hmmm! I just upgraded last fall...

don't drink it but if I DID, it'd be LOADED =)

the next person drinks sweetened ice tea

(I don't drink tea either, I know, down right UNsouthern of me))
Hmmm

Natchitoches, LA

#8878 Mar 11, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
GM Hmmm! I just upgraded last fall...
don't drink it but if I DID, it'd be LOADED =)
the next person drinks sweetened ice tea
(I don't drink tea either, I know, down right UNsouthern of me))
Yes

Next person hates to carry a cell phone.

'Morning lil' sister. I may make 3 or 4 calls a month on my personal cell sice my job requires me to carry a company cell 24/7 365 days a year. I have grown to hate 'em..

I see you got your St. Pat's outfit on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min -Personal Message- 9,344
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 522
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 110
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,447
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,369
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,575
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,340
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr The Gray Boxer 155,083
Most of the posters on the Weird are? 5 hr Oskar 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,379
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 7 hr mr goodwrench 7,610
"man" words 8 hr andet1987 135
More from around the web