created by: Dressa | Dec 8, 2012

Weird

87 votes

Offbeat would be so much nicer without these people

Click on an option to vote

  • Geno
  • Ferrerman
  • Crazy Jae aka African Shadow
  • Sweetiepie and his many profiles
  • Taffy
  • Linda the lonely widow aka Ferrerman
  • Larry Meber aka Ferreman
  • Flbedcatowner aka Punmanship
  • Geno aka his USA ip
  • All of the above now get lost
Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#25 Dec 9, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..It is..!
I guess I meant about the multi profile thingys...that really gets out there sometimes...whoa.!
ya I know what you mean, all in all I enjoy topix and try to be careful with my comments. For instance, I was pretty sure you wouldn't take my comment offensively.
As for staying on the boat, it's only a matter of time before it hits an iceberg, I think I'd prefer to take my chances with a life jacket !

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#26 Dec 9, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>ya I know what you mean, all in all I enjoy topix and try to be careful with my comments. For instance, I was pretty sure you wouldn't take my comment offensively.
As for staying on the boat, it's only a matter of time before it hits an iceberg, I think I'd prefer to take my chances with a life jacket !
Exactly...nothin' like drifting south in a mae west..
:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
Gee do we all get to make a list of who we don't want posting here???
Sooner or later most of us would be on someones list......
First they came for.....
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive....
Yep. Your post makes me wish I had props to give.
<3's

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#28 Dec 9, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Your post makes me wish I had props to give.
<3's
got ya covered Miss Tink!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Dec 9, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>got ya covered Miss Tink!
Thanks Liam! <3's

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Schaumburg, IL

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
Gee do we all get to make a list of who we don't want posting here???
Sooner or later most of us would be on someones list......
First they came for.....
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive....
"First they came for the Ferrerman but, I was not a Ferrerman..."

Go ahead and hate your Ferrer...

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#31 Dec 9, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Your post makes me wish I had props to give.
<3's
Thanks Tink!!!

<3's right back at ya....

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#32 Dec 9, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>got ya covered Miss Tink!
Thanks to you too liam cul8r!!!

3500

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#33 Dec 9, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>"First they came for the Ferrerman but, I was not a Ferrerman..."
Go ahead and hate your Ferrer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qswm7lHp7oYXX
That's just it, I don't hate anyone, not here and not in the RW either.

I might not like something someone does, but that's not the same thing.......

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Schaumburg, IL

#34 Dec 9, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it, I don't hate anyone, not here and not in the RW either.
I might not like something someone does, but that's not the same thing.......
I meant the denizens of Topixland in general, the 'good' citizens who stand by doing nothing while witnessing horrific anti-Ferrerman sentiment, some of whom might be saying: "Whew! Better Ferrerman than me!"

Of course, they might look at my adversaries and say: "Ferrerman better- better enemies, that is!"

It's hard to say...

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Schaumburg, IL

#35 Dec 9, 2012
Make that "Ferrerman DESERVES better..."

I'm watching football...multi-tasking...
rhyan01

Satellite Provider

#37 Dec 9, 2012
gEt Rid Of DEVINE KNIGHT AND PRINCESS HEY and let us get back to intellectual talking
rhyan01

Satellite Provider

#38 Dec 9, 2012
sam and geno the sissys keep this place rockin

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#39 Dec 9, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I meant the denizens of Topixland in general, the 'good' citizens who stand by doing nothing while witnessing horrific anti-Ferrerman sentiment, some of whom might be saying: "Whew! Better Ferrerman than me!"
Of course, they might look at my adversaries and say: "Ferrerman better- better enemies, that is!"
It's hard to say...
Yes, that is what I say when someone else is being trolled, better them than me.

I thought I heard you saying, it's a far far better thing I do than I have ever done.......

;)

4343
Ferrerman

Buffalo Grove, IL

#40 Dec 12, 2012
African_BrownNoser wrote:
I've never had the chance to interact with white people before, lol. Offbeat is filled with white people and many of them are so smart, lol. Because of our time difference, I practically stay up all night every night to be able to interact with you all. I'm so thrilled, I feel I'm in the presence of greatness! lol. xoxoxoxo
Fairly good impersonation.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Brighton, MI

#41 Dec 12, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post..
Hitler thought that too!
& what is he now!
just a memory.. and not a good one at that!
Right on Grace.

How have you been?
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#42 Dec 12, 2012
Offbeat would be nicer without the trolls.

As for pranks, would anyone think this was funny if they were the one being pranked? Not me. ROTFL.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#43 Dec 12, 2012
Oops, forgot to post the link:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min Grace Nerissa 35,957
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min CJ Rocker 6,530
OMG! Just look at this! 27 min Grace Nerissa 35
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 42 min Silly times 77,234
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 45 min Silly times 8,952
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 50 min Silly times 1,265
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 56 min wichita-rick 145,087
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 793
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 3 hr Bill 221
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 18,456
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••