Would America invade Syria if it had ...
Amused Observer

Union, NJ

#86 May 8, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Deny and post all the lies you want but the truth hurts and it must be told.
And I will keep posting the truth till Americans show remorse and apologize for their past warcrimes and a double standard foreign policy
^^^Extremely Desperate Hungry Troll^^^

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#87 May 8, 2013
correction he isn't a troll , even a troll has a purpose and meaning

the African Queen has neither

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#88 May 8, 2013
INFO: The United Nations imposed a no-fly zone on Libya Thursday, authorizing “all necessary measures” to stop Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.

I do believe the US is a member of the UN

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#89 May 8, 2013
YES YES we have a confirmed report

The United States is a charter member of the United Nations and one of five permanent members of the UN Security Council.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#90 May 8, 2013
Flash a very late news break......

the U.N. Security Council passed a resolution authorizing military action in support of the Libyan rebellion: UNITED NATIONS — The ... involvement in Libya,...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#91 May 8, 2013
huuuuuuuuuuuuum

The United States, originally leery of any military involvement in Libya, became a strong proponent of the resolution, particularly after the Arab League approved a no-fly zone

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#92 May 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
then it doesn't have anything to do with oil
your post...
GW Bush is no longer president. That should answer the question.
That is just what I said in a previous post which is precisely why we would not invade an oil rich country.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#93 May 8, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we start by putting an oil line and derrick in your backyard? Just imagine the fun your kids will have riding that oil derrick pump up and down, just like a seesaw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k9r0Ydw-qYYXX
Absolutely!!!! The royalties will put the grandkids through college!!! Open Anwar!!! Put a fracking well on the Whitehouse West Lawn!!! Build Keystone!!!! Put a nuke plant on my river!!! DO IT ALL!!!! You green energy freaks have you heads firmly implanted where the solar energy don't shine!!!!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#95 May 8, 2013
Amused Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Extremely Desperate Hungry Troll^^^
Troll?

Funny how Americans call you names just coz you don't see things their way

lol

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#96 May 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
correction he isn't a troll , even a troll has a purpose and meaning
the African Queen has neither
Queen?

I'm a dude!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#97 May 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
INFO: The United Nations imposed a no-fly zone on Libya Thursday, authorizing “all necessary measures” to stop Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.
I do believe the US is a member of the UN
The UN is a puppet project controlled and funded by the US.

Trying to hide behind the UN is like a man hiding behind his mother's skirt.
Simon Flaherty

United States

#98 May 8, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen?
I'm a dude!
They don't know ur yanking their chain.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#99 May 8, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Like they shamelessly did in Iraq and Libya?
Claiming to "liberate the people"
Poor Syria. If only they had oil then America would "liberate" them
ANOTHER CASE OF AMERICAN DOUBLE STANDARDS
SMDH
If Syria had oil, we'd be all over that spewing forth Democracy.

But since they don't, we'll let them to self determine their government like we did in the Sudan and Rwanda.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#101 May 9, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN is a puppet project controlled and funded by the US.
Trying to hide behind the UN is like a man hiding behind his mother's skirt.
how about coming out then....

Welcome to the United Nations Office at Nairobi

The United Nations Office at Nairobi, the UN headquarters in Africa, was established by the General Assembly in 1996. The office is headed by a Director-General, at the Under-Secretary-General level, serves as the representative office of the Secretary-General in Nairobi and performs representation and liaison functions with permanent missions, the host-country and other Governments, and intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations in Nairobi, as well as other organizations of the United Nations system in Kenya; facilitates cooperation between the United Nations and regional organizations; provides administrative and other support services to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat); provides joint and common services to other organizations of the United Nations system in Kenya, as applicable; and manages and implements the programmes of administration, conference services and public information and provides security and safety services for United Nations staff and facilities in the United Nations Office at Nairobi.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#102 May 9, 2013
why are you hiding then....

Kenya has consistently participated in the United Nations Peace-Keeping operations since 1989 when she sent military observers and an infantry battalion to Namibia.
www.un.int/kenya/peacekeeping.htm

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#103 May 9, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
But since they don't, we'll let them to self determine their government like we did in the Sudan and Rwanda.
I salute you for finally admitting the truth.

WHAT A SAD REALITY THIS IS

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#104 May 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
how about coming out then....
Welcome to the United Nations Office at Nairobi
The United Nations Office at Nairobi, the UN headquarters in Africa, was established by the General Assembly in 1996. The office is headed by a Director-General, at the Under-Secretary-General level, serves as the representative office of the Secretary-General in Nairobi and performs representation and liaison functions with permanent missions, the host-country and other Governments, and intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations in Nairobi, as well as other organizations of the United Nations system in Kenya; facilitates cooperation between the United Nations and regional organizations; provides administrative and other support services to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat); provides joint and common services to other organizations of the United Nations system in Kenya, as applicable; and manages and implements the programmes of administration, conference services and public information and provides security and safety services for United Nations staff and facilities in the United Nations Office at Nairobi.
Offtopic

Irrelevant

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#105 May 9, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!!!! The royalties will put the grandkids through college!!! Open Anwar!!! Put a fracking well on the Whitehouse West Lawn!!! Build Keystone!!!! Put a nuke plant on my river!!! DO IT ALL!!!! You green energy freaks have you heads firmly implanted where the solar energy don't shine!!!!
Seems your Conservaturds in Nebraska don't want that pipeline either.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-201000...

Now what? Maybe use a couple more exclamation points next time - it'll REALLY help get your point across.

Lol...dumbass

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#106 May 9, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is the only significant crude oil producing country in the Eastern Mediterranean region, which includes Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza. According to the Oil and Gas Journal, Syria had 2,500,000,000 barrels (400,000,000 m3) of petroleum reserves as of 1 January 2010. Syria's known oil reserves are mainly in the eastern part of the country in the Deir ez-Zor Governorate near its border with Iraq and along the Euphrates River; a number of smaller fields are located in the center of the country.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#107 May 9, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Offtopic
Irrelevant
yes... you have been ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Lim 76,615
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min Mustang GT Girl 47,267
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 33 min Mustang GT Girl 38,138
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 43 min --IslandGurL-- 150,218
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 53 min unreals_dad 17,003
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr BITTERSWEET GOODBYES 220,622
News DHS chief says arresting parents may quell huma... 1 hr USA Today 2
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Boink face 23,874
More from around the web