Photos: Anti-U.S. protest in India

Dec 19, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 32

Members of the Indian nationalist group Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena protest the strip-search of an Indian deputy consul general last week in New York.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#22 Dec 22, 2013
Who gives a shyt what some group from India thinks..I mean really, if they are pissed off they can just put an extra dollar on every charge card transaction and be done with it.

Ohh, and toss a couple of extra charges on that uselessness from Illinois welfare debit card, consider it a tip..

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 22, 2013
What are gypsies crying about?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 22, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Americans spit on Americans face. People appreciate the help coming from any
Quarter and only you want personal thank you but not the good Americans who feel this is their Duty to help a fellow human being. You are a selfish individual happen to be an American As you say.
Where were the "Other" Countries....when Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy hit in the US...or when there are bad fires or Earthquakes in California...nowhere to be found....Great at taking...but terrible at giving...I call it as I see it.

I think you are selfish...and need to stop whining...
anonymous ferrerman

Hoffman Estates, IL

#25 Dec 22, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were the "Other" Countries....when Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy hit in the US...or when there are bad fires or Earthquakes in California...nowhere to be found....Great at taking...but terrible at giving...I call it as I see it.
I think you are selfish...and need to stop whining...
That's like saying: "Where are the free school lunches for the rich kids in private schools????"

If the teapublicans were to ever get their way, America would become dependent upon the kindness of strangers....

Location hidden

#26 Dec 22, 2013
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>That's like saying: "Where are the free school lunches for the rich kids in private schools????"
If the teapublicans were to ever get their way, America would become dependent upon the kindness of strangers....
Your comment makes no sense...What does this have to do with the "teaparty"???

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#27 Dec 22, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment makes no sense...What does this have to do with the "teaparty"???
Of course it doesn't make sense, should his mother be dead he would dig her up to suck a last meal from her breast and then say he is owed because the milk is sour..it's the way of the ferryman..

Location hidden

#28 Dec 22, 2013
I actually have Battle Fatigue from waiting on customers from India...they were by far the customer who were the most demanding...not to mention unreasonable....

I worked in the Bakery of a grocery sore...it would never fail...they would choose the "smallest" cake they could find...and then expect to have something written on it...that was as long as War and Peace...then if we didn't do it correctly...they would complain and get the cake for Free...

I don't miss having to wait on them at all...:)
CBG

United States

#29 Jan 3, 2014
Humhainna wrote:
No western Govt is India's friend. They are all engaged in robbing and insulting India. How much insult and how many times and for how many
Years. It's never ending. They see India's religious leaders as terrorists.
There is only one protest you can make that is stop buying their goods,
Their cars and anything produced without technology. When is enough.
Not only that Westerns bully the world , make wars and plunders the world, evil warring barbarians ! JAJAJAJAJAJA
CBG

United States

#30 Jan 4, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
For the most part...The US is far too generous to ALL Countries around the world...and all they can do, is to turn around and spit in our faces...it's true.
Generous give me a break! Because warring westerns US Militaristic/neo_imperialism agendas does take much MUCH more from world than give back , causing many wars, ruining democracy, inciting nations and brothers to wars, mass murdering people...
CBG

United States

#31 Jan 4, 2014
justaguess wrote:
Who gives a shyt what some group from India thinks..I mean really, if they are pissed off they can just put an extra dollar on every charge card transaction and be done with it.
Ohh, and toss a couple of extra charges on that uselessness from Illinois welfare debit card, consider it a tip..
Did you know Over 179 nations, no longer taken those bullying US BS and had critically reprimanded US Neo-imperalism agenda ,for act of war and bully the little Island of Cuba,as US war sanctions caused childrens starvation and causing many deaths ... The WORLD is is not longer stupid, wake up stupid, you ignorance is bliss , you know very few things on how world operate because of you American Exceptionalism had blindsighted many of you our Dumbed down Creampuff! get of the Koolaid, missy retarded ... JAJAJAJAJA
CBG

United States

#32 Jan 4, 2014
tO SUPPORT MY debates Below just tip of Iceberg of ugly US war History

This what i found, US is Neo Imperialist militarism is what cause all this tension around the world !

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33 Jan 4, 2014
"WHY DO THEY HATE US ?"
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,506
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 18 min Sublime1 8,100
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 20 min beatlesinafog 139,753
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min Jennifer Renee 10,232
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 40 min rightupthemiddle 46
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min The - Wizard 159,798
News Robbery 101: Don't pocket-dial 911 in the act 41 min Marcavage s Emission 34
News Giant alligator is back at Florida golf course,... 46 min harlehoney 4
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 55 min say it aint so 28,127
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,003
More from around the web