Photos: Anti-U.S. protest in India

Photos: Anti-U.S. protest in India

There are 32 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 19, 2013, titled Photos: Anti-U.S. protest in India. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Members of the Indian nationalist group Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena protest the strip-search of an Indian deputy consul general last week in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2013
No western Govt is India's friend. They are all engaged in robbing and insulting India. How much insult and how many times and for how many
Years. It's never ending. They see India's religious leaders as terrorists.
There is only one protest you can make that is stop buying their goods,
Their cars and anything produced without technology. When is enough.
Arjun sonipat

Pasadena, CA

#2 Dec 21, 2013
hi any one here
Chaste Hindu

Kolkata, India

#3 Dec 21, 2013
Its not western govt. but govt. run by jews, fuddhists, jizztians, pusslims, etc. Ever noticed it? Their problem is with the Hindus and Hind!

Level 6

Location hidden

#4 Dec 21, 2013
Nothing wrong with religions. Yes they are very aggressive. India has
A habit of boasting of it's riches and the world want's that richness.
Even though 20,000 people die of hunger in India DAILY according
To UNO. They are robbing you right under your noses because your Govt allows Them to do it legally. Foreign Govts love NRI's but insult Indians because of Indian Govt.
Chaste Hindu

Kolkata, India

#5 Dec 21, 2013
The current indian govt. is a anti Hindu congressi byytch.. And when did we boast of our resources? Yes, we are proud of our 100's of thousands years old legacy and ancestry, but that's not blabbing, its the truth!

Also you said that there is nothing wrong with religion. Well each and every religion directly or indirectly denigrates our Hindu community [the idol worshipers]. This have continued for centuries to date. Thanks Eeshwar, we don't belong to any filth called 'religion'.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Chaste Hindu wrote:
The current indian govt. is a anti Hindu congressi byytch.. And when did we boast of our resources? Yes, we are proud of our 100's of thousands years old legacy and ancestry, but that's not blabbing, its the truth!
Also you said that there is nothing wrong with religion. Well each and every religion directly or indirectly denigrates our Hindu community [the idol worshipers]. This have continued for centuries to date. Thanks Eeshwar, we don't belong to any filth called 'religion'.
Yes Congress is but the real difference is the officials sitting on the policy making are anti
Hindu. Over the years they captured those crucial jobs and are dishing out injustice onto one by one Hindu religious leaders to defame the religion. These officials have control over your
Neck. Only a couple of years ago these anti christian foreign religious officials got Jobs in
UK govt but the press made a hue and cry for not allowing them to toppling the balance
In favour of anti Christians. I read in the papers that the British Govt took action and these
People were stopped from taking the crucial jobs and were barred dishing out injustice to
Christians in the UK. This decision is all taken in foreign lands and implemented in the countries concerned to grab the crucial policy making jobs. Govt can't stop any anti religion
Person from getting the job.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Is the US still importing beef products..??..
Shanti

Keswick, Canada

#8 Dec 21, 2013
Chaste Hindu wrote:
You're seriously trying to tell me that Hinduism is not some form of religion? Are you Seriously trying to tell me that your religion is the only one that's have as ever been persecuted throughout the centuries? Are you trying to tell me that your religion has never attacked other people of other religions? What nonsense you speak. I applaud your pride in your Hindu culture and history that's fine but when you start attacking others and making others look like crap compared to you I have a problem with that.
asasas

Raritan, NJ

#9 Dec 21, 2013
sfdsfs

Level 6

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2013
Shanti, how ignorant about religions you are yet. Reason may be secluded bringing up.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 22, 2013
For the most part...The US is far too generous to ALL Countries around the world...and all they can do, is to turn around and spit in our faces...it's true.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Dec 22, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
For the most part...The US is far too generous to ALL Countries around the world...and all they can do, is to turn around and spit in our faces...it's true.
This is horribly wrong opinion. Where there is generosity is concerned it's no match
But people close their eye's when they see the no nice side of US. Bad deeds can't
Overtake good deeds. Let people live in peace at least don't support the violence
Whether one your door step or other country's door step.
Mel Gibson

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Religion is for the mentally weak. If you have to depend on the fear of a so called "God" to be a good person then that says something about who you really are on the inside.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 22, 2013
^ I would need God as a friend if I lived in San Francisco. I heard you can contract an infection sometimes just by sitting in a public place.

lol

Location hidden

#16 Dec 22, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
This is horribly wrong opinion. Where there is generosity is concerned it's no match
But people close their eye's when they see the no nice side of US. Bad deeds can't
Overtake good deeds. Let people live in peace at least don't support the violence
Whether one your door step or other country's door step.
My goodness...everytime there is a MAJOR disaster in the world...the US is the first to respond...India included....how about a Thank You....to the US...once in awhile...instead of spitting in our faces...
Murican

Naperville, IL

#17 Dec 22, 2013
Anti- American sentiment belongs HERE, in the US, practiced by TEABAG AMERICANS who really care about hating Americans! NOT furiners!

Location hidden

#18 Dec 22, 2013
Murican wrote:
Anti- American sentiment belongs HERE, in the US, practiced by TEABAG AMERICANS who really care about hating Americans! NOT furiners!
It's actually about Free Speech...enough said.
Murican

Naperville, IL

#19 Dec 22, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually about Free Speech...enough said.
The rest of the world IS free to have anti-American sentiment but OUR ANTI-AMERICAN SENTIMENT IS THE BESTEST!!!! WOO HOO!!! WHO NEEDS ALQUEDA??WE'VE GOT TEABABBERZ!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Dec 22, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness...everytime there is a MAJOR disaster in the world...the US is the first to respond...India included....how about a Thank You....to the US...once in awhile...instead of spitting in our faces...
Only Americans spit on Americans face. People appreciate the help coming from any
Quarter and only you want personal thank you but not the good Americans who feel this is their Duty to help a fellow human being. You are a selfish individual happen to be an American As you say.
Murican

Naperville, IL

#21 Dec 22, 2013
Come to think of it, Bush was real slow to respond to Katrina and some 'Christian' religious leaders were fine with that, blaming the hurricane and flooding on 'God's hatred for Blacks and gays'.. Many republicans voted against aid to Hurricane Sandy states because they think people who aren't them need bootstraps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min SweLL GirL 189,341
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Dont_You_Dare 7,037
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min Dont_You_Dare 8,116
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 9 min Dont_You_Dare 2,056
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 12 min Dont_You_Dare 2,226
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 17 min Go Blue Forever 4,693
**Words with a Silent Letter** (Jun '13) 23 min _Alley_Cat_ 146
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 32 min Red_Forman 144,150
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr Dont_You_Dare 1,801
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 17,147