How Will YOU Celebrate Obama's birthday> 04/08/2014:)

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Ha ha!
Betcha HH will throw a party:)

Me?

I'll be over here.. In my country doing an Irish
Jig in honour of the great occasion, Lol

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2014
Meant to say, we, over here reverse the date day and
Month position..
Barack Obama was born August 4, 1961:
Flaming Ferret

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Aug 2, 2014
Due to economic conditions created by the Great One's policies, I'll celebrate by blowing hobos for Mad Dog 20/20 money.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2014
I would like to be shot out of a cannon, right onto the White House lawn!

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#6 Aug 2, 2014
I think he should celebrate his birthday in Russia...it'd be a real blowout!!! ;)

“TRY TO KEEP UP”

Since: May 14

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 2, 2014
why would you

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Aug 2, 2014
I imagine his lovely daughters and wife will
have something special planned;

anyway,
eventho' he won't get to hear of it:) lol..
but...

I wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Monday next!
*Everyone* deserves that..
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 2, 2014
Pick your favorite birthday card for President Obama, then sign your name.

http://www.barackobama.com/choose-birthday-ca...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12 Aug 2, 2014
I'll just be out workin' so his wife can toss a 50 million dollar party on my dole..

It would be nice to have a job where your skills don't matter & ya still get paid.
Boss man

United States

#13 Aug 2, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I'll just be out workin' so his wife can toss a 50 million dollar party on my dole..
It would be nice to have a job where your skills don't matter & ya still get paid.
Quit ur sniveling and get back to work. That ditch ain't gonna dig itself.

*damn unskilled morons. shoulda hired me an illegal*

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#14 Aug 2, 2014
Boss man wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit ur sniveling and get back to work. That ditch ain't gonna dig itself.
*damn unskilled morons. shoulda hired me an illegal*
Ya voted for one, so, why not..
Boss man

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya voted for one, so, why not..
His credentials have been proven. Now let's see yours.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#16 Aug 2, 2014
Boss man wrote:
<quoted text>
His credentials have been proven. Now let's see yours.
Proven,,,,,Really..???...are you perhaps from PA ?

He has no credentials..none..the man is a complete puppet joke with a shroud of protection that goes no farther then he is the first black American president...his entire reign is based on that one fact alone, not a single policy intact, not a single promise kept, not a single moment of brilliance in over half a decade..

but hey..vote early, vote often...sorry your winner is a loser.
Oh really

United States

#17 Aug 2, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven,,,,,Really..???...are you perhaps from PA ?
He has no credentials..none..the man is a complete puppet joke with a shroud of protection that goes no farther then he is the first black American president...his entire reign is based on that one fact alone, not a single policy intact, not a single promise kept, not a single moment of brilliance in over half a decade..
but hey..vote early, vote often...sorry your winner is a loser.
Must be crowded in that bubble.

“TRY TO KEEP UP”

Since: May 14

Rochester, NY

#18 Aug 2, 2014
maybe crowded but JAG burst yours

better explain for you .. bubble , burst yours
You need help

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
maybe crowded but JAG burst yours
better explain for you .. bubble , burst yours
Looks like the air is thin too.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20 Aug 2, 2014
Think He Already Did It!!

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#21 Aug 2, 2014
I could take a dump.

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Aug 3, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I'll just be out workin' so his wife can toss a 50 million dollar party on my dole..
It would be nice to have a job where your skills don't matter & ya still get paid.
You think that's bad???
-
well, how about this:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 3, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Ha ha!
Betcha HH will throw a party:)
Me?
I'll be over here.. In my country doing an Irish
Jig in honour of the great occasion, Lol
Now if you said Irish Jig here they would take it the wrong way and call you a racist :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 min ZkyClank 6,373
Ebola in America 7 min Get A Grip 7
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 117,385
Man dies crossing street to Del. funeral home 8 min justaguess 9
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Flower-Child 17,377
Hi there I'm Dominant woman looking for a submi... 13 min STD 2
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 16 min Flower-Child 23,892
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 28 min Spotted Girl 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Wolftracks 147,645
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 39 min Advisory Committee 21,362
Who do you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 42 min LOL 219

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE