Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#6132 Jan 3, 2014
Kat Kaye wrote:
<quoted text>
...with Internet Access.
I signed a new 2 year contract today...just for you!...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6133 Jan 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to put "bat shyte" in front of crazy and "who cook bunnies on your stove" after women. Silly me.
Ah, first question from today.

I thought you meant that you feel like you are doing that to me too!!! That's why I said its okay. Go back and re-read with that understanding in mind!

No, I'm not doing that to you. Why would I admit that even if I was and how could I do that on a chat site even if I wanted to.

We need to talk. What a cluster f' of misunderstanding.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6134 Jan 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>We need to talk..
Upon reflection, we do not ... not now ... not tomorrow ... not next week ... not next month ... not next year ... not in five years.
Pot-Kettle Moment

Bellbrook, OH

#6136 Jan 4, 2014
Angelique DeSaussin wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is Topix today- two consecutive posts where you forget to look up, AND ANSWER YOUR OWN POSTS!!!!
You're one to talk, ferretdick. Gender bending again, are you?
A Gray Matter

Kansas City, MO

#6137 Jan 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon reflection, we do not ... not now ... not tomorrow ... not next week ... not next month ... not next year ... not in five years.
Did you forget to sign out to answer yourself? This is a gray matter or lack thereof

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#6138 Jan 4, 2014
Sweat Pants and old slippers.

“Here comes the big one!”

Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Miami, FL

#6139 Jan 4, 2014
A Gray Matter wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget to sign out to answer yourself? This is a gray matter or lack thereof
You big dummy!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6140 Jan 4, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
Sweat Pants and old slippers.
LMAO!!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6141 Jan 4, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Phone sex...lol
That's right up your big ally!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6142 Jan 4, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right up your big ally!
You got a problem and you sure need help..You think everyone is after you..LOL...You may have a problem with someone and then you start on other...Stir the pot more and you get what you ask for..heartaches and pain..LMAO

Level 5

Location hidden

#6143 Jan 4, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You got a problem and you sure need help..You think everyone is after you..LOL...You may have a problem with someone and then you start on other...Stir the pot more and you get what you ask for..heartaches and pain..LMAO
Tracy & Donald, do you honestly think I'm in 'pain'??? LOL! Please, what a puppet master I am....LOL!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6144 Jan 4, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Phone sex...lol
HML goes by the name Will Williams and he'll claim that he's from Mississippi, but just from Myrtle Beach is all! LOL!

Level 9

Location hidden

#6145 Jan 4, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
HML goes by the name Will Williams and he'll claim that he's from Mississippi, but just from Myrtle Beach is all! LOL!
...LMAO

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#6146 Jan 4, 2014
well I dont want in the middle of this but I can assure you HML is not donald or tracy..or will williams either..and isnt from myrtle beach.either..now this is very funny..I know HML..

Level 5

Location hidden

#6147 Jan 4, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
well I dont want in the middle of this but I can assure you HML is not donald or tracy..or will williams either..and isnt from myrtle beach.either..now this is very funny..I know HML..
Princess, since that's what you call yourself when you switch back and forth from profile to profile!

You Lie!

Princess...how about stuff it up your gonads! LOL! Never in my life have I ever seen a man who wants to be a woman so badly! Enjoy!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6148 Jan 4, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>...LMAO
LMAO!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#6149 Jan 4, 2014
.You would do anything to get attention ..You're so pitiful...Boo Hoo...Cry me a river now.

LMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#6150 Jan 4, 2014
A Gray Matter wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget to sign out to answer yourself? This is a gray matter or lack thereof
Shup

Level 5

Location hidden

#6151 Jan 4, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
.You would do anything to get attention ..You're so pitiful...Boo Hoo...Cry me a river now.
LMAO
LOL! Who's crying? LOL! Please go sign in to your Lylah account and all the other's...LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6152 Jan 4, 2014
Look at what I started. Everyone is fighting. It's like a free for all. Let it all out! Let the hate flow! You don't know the power of the dark side!

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 min ms_Sweeter 1,113
Come on...Tell me a joke (Jan '08) 4 min ms_Sweeter 7,127
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min andet1987 7,742
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min wichita-rick 152,721
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min andet1987 138,394
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 23 min andet1987 17,944
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 28 min andet1987 77,682
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 29 min SLY WEST 67
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr rosanne 25,832
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr andet1987 2,989