#5822 Aug 4, 2013
People being rude

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5823 Aug 4, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
Suicide
You are right, it breaks my heart when I come to know about it that some one have committed this act. I feel sorry for them and wish they had talked to me before doing this act. My heart goes out for them.I wish they had talked to me before
Committing this act. Please any body who ever get the feelings of suicide talk to some one instead of just
Going ahead. Talk about your feelings. Please never ever do this.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5824 Aug 4, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>Thats rite thumper how are you doing tonight
Hey Axxx! I'm great!!! Hope you're doing well!!!

Something that turns me off is when in working harder at pleasing someone than they are at pleasing me!

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5825 Aug 4, 2013
i hear you there that would be no fun at all could make you want o get up get dressed and leave the room and get pleased by someone else or just get drunk

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#5826 Aug 4, 2013
People who brag, sheeesh.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Almost Half Way There...

#5827 Aug 4, 2013
Know it all's

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5828 Aug 5, 2013
Women, that do not appreciate everything you do for them.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Almost Half Way There...

#5830 Aug 5, 2013
To David and Steve you are both finding the wrong women and if the women are not appreciating you.. change your routine you are doing something wrong..with the right woman and you treating her right you will get treated like a king in your castle for sure..so keep looking guys...shes out there...IMOO

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5832 Aug 5, 2013
A housemate that refuses to EVER give me a little private time in the home with my bf. It would be nice to make love without trying to be quiet once in a blue moon.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#5833 Aug 5, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
A housemate that refuses to EVER give me a little private time in the home with my bf. It would be nice to make love without trying to be quiet once in a blue moon.
Just go to the park or beach at night and make love and howl away!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5834 Aug 5, 2013
Someone coming toward you in the store with a buggy full who turns into you so that i have to go around them ! Really !!! do these people drive their cars on the wrong side of the road to ! how do these morons ever pass on coming traffic .

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5835 Aug 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
To David and Steve you are both finding the wrong women and if the women are not appreciating you.. change your routine you are doing something wrong..with the right woman and you treating her right you will get treated like a king in your castle for sure..so keep looking guys...shes out there...IMOO
Lol it's all good, I know I will find someone, sex is not the problem. Lol seems to me you do everything, and they want more. Reminds me of my ex wife.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5836 Aug 5, 2013
A man that "thinks" he can tell me what to do. ;)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#5837 Aug 5, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's all good, I know I will find someone, sex is not the problem. Lol seems to me you do everything, and they want more. Reminds me of my ex wife.
Im sure she was the one who made decisions...(lol)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Almost Half Way There...

#5838 Aug 5, 2013
david sex isnt everthing only added bonus..just keep looking and do not settle for the first one that comes along thinking this might be it why not another one might not come along..wrong....goodluck to you..

Steve follow your heart..its never wrong..sometimes you have to break someones heart in order to follow yours..stand up for your principles even if you have to stand alone....please if children are involved never forget them they come first before anything else but dont let yourself not be happy because of that..Children dont need all the stress that adults put them thru..Good luck to you as well..there are still good women out there if you look hard enough..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5839 Aug 5, 2013
UNRULY Children...Ruuuuunnning WILD in a SPA!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5840 Aug 6, 2013
home alarms that go off at 2.30 and last for half an hour......... especially when I have a 4 a.m. alarm!!!!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#5841 Aug 6, 2013
People that cannot set alarms right.... ;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5842 Aug 6, 2013
Not having any me time like I use to.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5844 Aug 6, 2013
Donald and his lies and his deceiving ways! Also, him talking to his fake Amy/Laura. Glad I'm not apart of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crews free man stuck between buildings after bi... 1 min andet1987 14
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 19,977
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 672
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min avon5735 19,653
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min Poppyann 3,749
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 6 min andet1987 27,562
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 6 min avon5735 14,080
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Somalia Pen Pal 59,655
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Sharlene45 197,284
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 32 min andet1987 33,140