First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Dec 5, 2013
President Pants On Fire got caught on another lie today when Jay Carney admitted Obama HAD lived with his mysterious estranged uncle, after denying the fact for years.

“Fishin' in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#24 Dec 5, 2013
The executive branch has grown way to powerful with the present administration, its not up to them to pass law, their role is to "execute" the laws passed by Congress and then to circumvent their own rules by changing them.as they go is more like tyranny than democracy.
Jmo..

Level 9

.......¿.......

#26 Dec 6, 2013
Cat Wrangler wrote:
<quoted text>Look, pal, if you don't like the tanks on the street in your neighborhood, you should have voted harder for Rmoney. But, you didn't! Now, get back to breaking big rocks into little rocks and quit complaining!
I normally don't bother to reply to azzholes of your caliber but will make an exception for you ferretman, has nothing to do with tanks in the streets, I'm just tired of paying the way for dead beats such as you that feel they're entitled to.something that someone else worked for, get a job creep and then maybe you can buy a real life, til then don't bother posting to me as your opinions are insignificant to me.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#27 Dec 6, 2013
SLY WEST, if would you said was actual your point is well taken but it had to do with the "Welfare"
thread not this one.

I actually thought that was a very good sarcastic remark he made, Gud'n Cat Wrangler.

Now, back to Gowdy. He's a real smooth operator the way he 'wiggles' answers out of political pondents and in the process reestablishes his many points he's trying to make repeating them each time he doesn't get the answer he wants.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#28 Dec 6, 2013
Congressman Fears Obama Could Suspend Election Laws

Obama administrations refusal to enforce immigration laws could lead to Obama himself failing to enforce election laws, a concern voiced amidst calls by some for Obama to run for a third term in office.

(InfoWars) Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) fears that the Obama administrations refusal to enforce immigration laws could lead to Obama himself failing to enforce election laws, a concern voiced amidst calls by some for Obama to run for a third term in office.

During a House Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday, Gowdy asked Simon Lazarus, senior counsel to the Constitutional Accountability Center,If the president can fail to enforce immigration laws, can the president likewise fail to enforce election laws?

Lazarus responded no, to which Gowdy shot back,Why not? If he can suspend mandatory minimum and immigration laws, why not election laws?

FAX BLAST SPECIAL: Impeach Obama NOW!

Because we live in a government of laws, and the president is bound to obey them and apply them, Lazarus answered. Gowdy responded by reiterating that Obama was not applying immigration and marijuana laws, a stance with which Lazarus disagreed.

Gowdy subsequently asked George Washington University Law School Professor Jonathan Turley what the likelihood of the administration suspending election laws was, to which Turley responded,I think that some of these areas I cant imagine to be justified through prosecutorial discretion. Its not prosecutorial discretion to go into a law and say, an entire category of people will no longer be subject to the law. Thats a legislative decision.
Turley added that the country was currently embroiled in the most serious constitutional crisis in my lifetime and that Congress was becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Concern about the Obama administrations failure to enforce election laws arrives in the aftermath of a Washington Post editorial by Jonathan Zimmerman, a professor of history and education at New York University, which caused controversy by advocating that Obama run for a third term in order to avoid being made a scapegoat by critics within his own party.

Despite acknowledging Obamas record low approval ratings, Zimmerman asked,If Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)?
Probably not. Democratic lawmakers would worry about provoking the wrath of a president who could be reelected. Thanks to term limits, though, theyve got little to fear, he added.

Under the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution, a President is limited to two terms in office.

Zimmermans argument caused understandable consternation amongst conservatives, some of whom expressed the fear (which is somewhat routine when any president is coming to the end of his term), that the stage was being set for some kind of engineered crisis that would be exploited to justify a third term for Obama.

http://www.infowars.com/congressman-fears-oba...

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#29 Dec 6, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam (to appease topix)... YOU'RE good!
Expressed by DW to appease Lylah 'for the forums sake'.LMAO

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#30 Dec 6, 2013
356 Users are viewing the Offbeat Forum right now
which should be doing their job they were hired to do instead of being on the internet especially Topix.

Level 9

.......¿.......

#32 Dec 6, 2013
Cat Wrangler wrote:
<quoted text>Well, urine idiot if you think this country is living in tyranny. I don't care whose sock you are.
No socks here graybox, that's your forte.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 9 min Sublime1 8,268
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min TALLYHO 8541 40,129
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 11 min KNIGHT DeVINE 1,353
News Buffalo herd roams through Hot Springs neighbor... 12 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Watch adorable video of clever dog faking injur... 14 min TALLYHO 8541 4
Famous quotes from movies 14 min Fish_sticks 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min dirtclod 159,205
News NY Man Demonstrates How Not to Get Rid of Bedbugs 2 hr Spotted Girl 16
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr SLY WEST 161,010
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 1,400
More from around the web