First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trey Gowdy

North Manchester, IN

#1 Dec 5, 2013
Trey Gowdy

U.S. Representative

Harold Watson "Trey" Gowdy III is an American politician who has been the U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 4th congressional district since 2011. He is a member of the Republican Party.
[[ Damn he's GOOD!]]

The post on Jonathan Turley’s testimony at yesterday’s House hearing was well received, so here’s another seven minutes on executive power grabs from the same proceeding. Simple question from Gowdy to the legal panel: How far can Obama go? Now that he’s claimed the royal prerogative to not enforce immigration law against young illegals, not enforce O-Care’s employer mandate against businesses, and not enforce the new rules about “essential benefits” against insurers who un-cancel old plans, what else can he choose not to enforce? If Congress imposes a mandatory minimum sentence for certain offenses, presumably Obama could refuse to enforce that by granting blanket commutations for thousands of people convicted of those offenses. Presumably he could also refuse to enforce election laws. Why not? What’s the limiting principle?
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/12/05/gowdy-li...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2013
Hey hillbilly. ;). You are just borrowing trouble. Why get all worked up over what ifs. There are plenty of real problems that could use ur attention!! ;)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#3 Dec 5, 2013
I saw the title and had to check to see if this thread was about me.
dayum.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#4 Dec 5, 2013
Lylah this in no way, shape, or form is a what if.
Obama is breaking one law after another and if he's not reined in what will he do next. Maybe you'll be his personal vendetta! I'm sure there's many reasons you could be-does that scare you?

This is more than a real problem it's directed at changing our complete constitutional structure, do
you know what that would mean?

If he doesn't (have to) follow laws, rules, obligations or principals why should we have too,
after all he's the president-what a fine example he's setting. "NOT!"

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I saw the title and had to check to see if this thread was about me.
dayum.
It says HE's
forget your 'rights' Fish - Obama said no more fishing and he wants your boat so your up the creek without a paddle or boat that would surely put you in a world of shite, right?

Level 6

Location hidden

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Hillbilly its just to many "ifs". It's all hypothetical. One guys ( the author's) fears spoken out loud.
Of course I totally understand the ramifications"if" this were true!

As I said before ur borrowing trouble!
If ur going to worry about things worry about real problems not manufactured problems one side uses as fear tactic out of hatred towards one man. Pessimistic much;). I mean what if the sky falls chicken little!! Tehehe.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Is it just you don't understand English or your head is in the clouds since the sky has fallen?
MrThang

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Is it just you don't understand English or your head is in the clouds since the sky has fallen?
She pretty simple, as well as drunk off his kool aid.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Lol..here's ur tinfoil hat chicken little!
;).

Level 6

Location hidden

#10 Dec 5, 2013
MrThang wrote:
<quoted text>
She pretty, as well as drunk off his kool aid.
Coming from the " Otis of Topix". Don't ya got a cell to go lock yourself in.

Blah blah blah!!You just wish I was drunk off ur koolaid!! ;)
Smdh

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#12 Dec 5, 2013
There are kernels of truth in each sides' arguments.
One gripe I have is that there is lots of knocking and bitching, but very few workable solutions offered.
Costa Rica is looking better all the time.
MrThang

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Dec 5, 2013
Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from the " Otis of Topix". Don't ya got a cell to go lock yourself in.

Blah blah blah!!You just wish I was drunk off ur koolaid!! ;)
Smdh
Pfftt, you already seen I'm not interested in ur flavor. And I'd rather be the Otis than trying to be the head "net queen" any day. That boring in the country eh bumpkin? ;)
MrThang

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Not much ya can do about it...WHY OH WHY Soothsayer..Are ya Such a Gloomer and Doomer?? You have been on this TRIP As Long as I Can remember!!

GET THE FREAK OVER YOURSELF!!!
She can't, tis why she begs for compliments on the net. Some women can't handle the aging process. Tehehehe

Level 6

Location hidden

#15 Dec 5, 2013
Smdh@ CC. She is sooo confused poor thang! Hh is the doomer n gloomer. Lol at least try to keep up!!

Eh I have no denial of being full of myself its pretty obvious. And its been waaay longer than u remember:). So thank ya for finally noticing Captain Obvious!! Gah You are a slow one huh! Ha which is something else that is quite obvious!!
;)
Rock on we todd

Level 6

Location hidden

#16 Dec 5, 2013
And right on cue "Otis" chimes in to "debunk my pretty" online AGAIN!! Whatever makes it easier for ya! Lmmfao.
Aging pfft that btch aint even trying to catch me! Tehehe.

Level 6

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2013
Not interested!!! Lmmfao why ya here then "boo"!! Huh huh
Again Keep telling yourself that if it makes it easier.

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#18 Dec 5, 2013
CC said: "GET THE FREAK OVER YOURSELF!!!"
Fish said: "Costa Rica is looking better all the time."
I think so too Fish!
Lylah said: "Eh I have no denial of being full of myself its pretty obvious."
But she still doesn't understand plain English, so CC hit the nail on the head!
People with a mind of their own normally develop similar symptoms. Not listening to common sense is a characteristic of single mindedness!
ROTFLMAO

Level 6

Location hidden

#19 Dec 5, 2013
But hh smdh u don't have any common sense, you agreeing with cc obviously proves that. Only thing cc got correct was what I admited I am full of myself n not scared to admit it. Unlike yourself! not to mention a person who thinks for themself wouldn't b single minded they would b open to the full range of thoughts ideas and make educated conclusions and or opinions. On the other hand someone who is a parrot for certain right wing extremist would b single minded, not being able to have a single thought of their own. Copy n paste boy! ;). Lol

“Truth and perspective informs”

Since: Nov 09

against BS

#20 Dec 5, 2013
Lylah wrote:
But hh smdh u don't have any common sense, you agreeing with cc obviously proves that. Only thing cc got correct was what I admited I am full of myself n not scared to admit it. Unlike yourself! not to mention a person who thinks for themself wouldn't b single minded they would b open to the full range of thoughts ideas and make educated conclusions and or opinions. On the other hand someone who is a parrot for certain right wing extremist would b single minded, not being able to have a single thought of their own. Copy n paste boy! ;). Lol
Dam (to appease topix)... YOU'RE good!

“G-Spot Tornado”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#21 Dec 5, 2013
Lmao @ copy n paste boyeee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 3 min whatimeisit 40,329
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min SLY WEST 147,720
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 11 min whatimeisit 3,465
Ebola in America 16 min Just TLC 38
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 19 min whatimeisit 1,730
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 23 min whatimeisit 7,140
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 33 min Princess Hey 54,694
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 32
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Law D Doll 6,418