((HELP)) Why can't I sleep?

((HELP)) Why can't I sleep?

Created by caramel cream on Apr 11, 2014

11 votes

Click on an option to vote

Insomnia

I lost my blanky

took too many special pills

my azz implants are too big

Ate too many nachos

Husband is on my side of the bed

I can't get this stupid song out my head

keep losing count of sheep

other

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Your meth lab exploded and the bed is on fire?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Apr 12, 2014
When you say " Keep losing count of sheep"...what is that...exactly.
:q
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 12, 2014
Your bladder is full but it's too cold to get out of bed and go to the water closet.

“Peace & Noodles & Manga”

Since: Jun 15

The Answer is 42

#5 Jun 16, 2015
"Can't sleep, clown will eat me!"

If you have coulrophobia... it's the monster under your bed.

The monster under my bed is not a clown. Monster is afraid of my dogs, so I am safe.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#7 Jun 16, 2015
PeanutButtercup wrote:
"Can't sleep, clown will eat me!"
If you have coulrophobia... it's the monster under your bed.
The monster under my bed is not a clown. Monster is afraid of my dogs, so I am safe.


:^)

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#8 Jun 16, 2015
You cannot sleep because you are awake.
beatlesinafog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#9 Jun 16, 2015
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2VZdv5jy3vYXX
:^)
The bastard at 3:47 ..... that's him... every night !!!!!
beatlesinafog

Upper Hutt, New Zealand

#10 Jun 16, 2015
..........sometimes during the day too !

Northbound

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#11 Jun 16, 2015
You've destroyed your sleep centre in the brain.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#12 Jun 16, 2015
Is that the Corpus colostrum?

Northbound

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#13 Jun 16, 2015
DILF wrote:
Is that the Corpus colostrum?
I think the sleep centre is part of the Reticular activating system.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#14 Jun 16, 2015
Hey, just be happy that you have an overactive REM (Rapid Eye Movement) part of sleep. I feel sorry for people with RBM Sleep (Rapid Bowel Movement).

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#15 Jun 20, 2015
Work boss keeps waking you up for the lame reason of "On the clock"?
June

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Jun 20, 2015
Sleep Apnea ?
June

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Jun 20, 2015
I'm getting a sleep test myself. I never thought I would get sleep apnea. I'm also thinking lack of sleep could be from too many bathroom trips (urination) . As for me i'm cutting my drinks at night before sleep. I have one glass of water must last 12 hours.
Bill

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jun 20, 2015
I don't have a problem going to sleep. I may have a touch of sleep apnea, sometime wake up from not enough oxygen, but I think that is dust allergies, can't breath through my nose. Don't have a problem drinking anything I want, but may have a little incontinence, which sucks. Dam really aint that old either, 52, but pretty healthy otherwise.
June

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Jun 20, 2015
Bill wrote:
I don't have a problem going to sleep. I may have a touch of sleep apnea, sometime wake up from not enough oxygen, but I think that is dust allergies, can't breath through my nose. Don't have a problem drinking anything I want, but may have a little incontinence, which sucks. Dam really aint that old either, 52, but pretty healthy otherwise.
Allergies, that's a good explanation. Actually an obstruction of breathing could be a big factor like allergies. I use Saline spray each night to clear my passageways when my nose feels clogged, or wear nasal strips, which helps. I'm a female so I don't have incontinence, I just have a habit of drinking too many liquids before sleep time. I've already gone cold turkey with the drinks and didn't have to use the bathroom for several hours. Anyway 52 is young but these things can happen at any age really.
Moose

Buffalo, NY

#20 Jun 20, 2015
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Allergies, that's a good explanation. Actually an obstruction of breathing could be a big factor like allergies. I use Saline spray each night to clear my passageways when my nose feels clogged, or wear nasal strips, which helps. I'm a female so I don't have incontinence, I just have a habit of drinking too many liquids before sleep time. I've already gone cold turkey with the drinks and didn't have to use the bathroom for several hours. Anyway 52 is young but these things can happen at any age really.
I bought a dust cover for my mattress and some hepa vacuum bags. Also tore my couch into little pieces and threw it the dumpster. I can breathe through my nose for the first time in years
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 20, 2015
too much caffeine is one reason

being depressed is another

you did not take a shower is another reason too. there is a feeling of well being after taking a shower. and it can make you sleep easily too.
Moose

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jun 20, 2015
andet1987 wrote:
too much caffeine is one reason
being depressed is another
you did not take a shower is another reason too. there is a feeling of well being after taking a shower. and it can make you sleep easily too.
There may be different causes for a lack of sleep for gay boys like you Andret. Fear of conflict? Dreams of getting your asskicked? Regardless the dustshit worked for me Andret

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min NWO 218,673
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 22 min quilterqueen 2,648
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 26 min quilterqueen 83,790
2words into 2new words (May '12) 28 min quilterqueen 8,193
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 30 min quilterqueen 61,958
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 31 min andet1987 9,976
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 40 min andet1987 1,823
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Parden Pard 22,872
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr quilterqueen 4,280
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Bar Fly_ok 76,006
More from around the web