Topix Asylum

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#6541 Jul 28, 2012
Not Of This World Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I'm done. You don't need me here. I NEVER have mail from you, but you can gossip to everyone else about me, even those that ended my life. Or anything else you want to do with them. You have fun with this thread and my stalkers. Bye. I just wrote James because I left him everything in my will, which is nothing. And it is the end. The End.
I've only got ONE friend on Topix I could give a puck about and that is Pooh Bear. I love you baby, God bless.
I've replyed in private.

Keeping all that between us, I'll just say this, I'm a terrible flirt, never a gossip.

Your friends here are here because you fell off the map and the missed you. I went as far as to leave this thread, sure I peaked, just to look. It's been so long I don't even know who James is.

I'll just stop here, and no, there's no poem, and not one good-bye. We did that once already.

Danny
Hell Sucks

United States

#6542 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry I'm done. You don't need me here. I NEVER have mail from you, but you can gossip to everyone else about me, even those that ended my life. Or anything else you want to do with them. You have fun with this thread and my stalkers. Bye. I just wrote James because I left him everything in my will, which is nothing. And it is the end. The End.
I've only got ONE friend on Topix I could give a puck about and that is Pooh Bear. I love you baby, God bless.
Drama Drama Drama Drama
Ainít it great to be you?
-Duh-

France

#6543 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
but you can gossip to everyone else about me, even those that ended my life.
Your life has ended? So this is your ghost talking now? LMAO.

“Carol”

Level 4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6544 Jul 28, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
MC,
You are not butting in, all I can say is welcome back to the party.
Hey ya SNJ
Thanks

“Carol”

Level 4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6545 Jul 28, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Carol :) Enjoy your day
Hel-----lo Deno
Enjoying every bit of my day.
Hope you are toooooooooooooo.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6546 Jul 28, 2012
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ya SNJ
Thanks
Hi Carol..Great to see you,Actually,,lately dont know where I belong,,Thread wise,,because the FUN thread is spammed...Just getting in,Reading mostly..

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#6547 Aug 15, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi danny,,Seems like i been on the other side of the world,,You know topix,,It goes everywhere you want to be,,How are you tonight?? Care for a red tic tac? I got many colors..EACH Color for something different,,
Send me a menu.
PatS About That

Caruthersville, MO

#6550 Aug 15, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
I've replyed in private.
Keeping all that between us, I'll just say this, I'm a terrible flirt, never a gossip.
Your friends here are here because you fell off the map and the missed you. I went as far as to leave this thread, sure I peaked, just to look. It's been so long I don't even know who James is.
I'll just stop here, and no, there's no poem, and not one good-bye. We did that once already.
Danny
Trish is being banned and wishes you would try to get in touch and see if infact she is or has already been. HMMMMMM?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Churubusco, IN

#6555 Nov 1, 2012
Canadian Mist & diet coke will do just fine.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6556 Dec 1, 2013
Hello! Can I come in?? I was told that "I Need Help." BY "Spirit67" What does she know??? Is there a Doctor available?? My stay might be short term,, or long term.. We will see! HELP!!!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6557 Dec 1, 2013
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a menu.
Hi DANNY!!! Hope you are still around... NEED to talk to you..

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6558 Dec 1, 2013
Hello? Is my mic on? Yes, I would like to see some help offered to LL, due to her apologizing for how she talked to me and then turned around and called me "two faced", because I was being cordial to her! I mean, if someone apologizes, aren't I suppose to be cordial? Anyway, she stated that she has a child through Cyber birth? I seriously don't know what that means; but I decided to block her PM's for the welfare of myself! She keeps claiming that she is a she and not a he; but time did tell, that she is definitely a he!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#6559 Dec 1, 2013
Oh, excuse me! I also believe that he/she is 'Pull my finger', also!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6560 Dec 1, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Hello? Is my mic on? Yes, I would like to see some help offered to LL, due to her apologizing for how she talked to me and then turned around and called me "two faced", because I was being cordial to her! I mean, if someone apologizes, aren't I suppose to be cordial? Anyway, she stated that she has a child through Cyber birth? I seriously don't know what that means; but I decided to block her PM's for the welfare of myself! She keeps claiming that she is a she and not a he; but time did tell, that she is definitely a he!
Geez! Now I heard everything.. Whatever. I apologized.Because I felt I had to,Just to make Peace.. YES,,Block my PM box. It doesnt matter to me..

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#6561 Dec 1, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Geez! Now I heard everything.. Whatever. I apologized.Because I felt I had to,Just to make Peace.. YES,,Block my PM box. It doesnt matter to me..
Now Now LL! I'm only stating what happened, I do accept your apology! And I know deep down inside, very deep, that it does matter to you!

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#6562 Dec 1, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Now LL! I'm only stating what happened, I do accept your apology! And I know deep down inside, very deep, that it does matter to you!
Well, how do you know this?? Am I getting sentimental on you?? There are many wonderful people that used to freguent this thread.. Maybe it will attract SOME.. in reality,, WE all need help..
Frosty

Mckinney, TX

#6563 Dec 1, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Hello! Can I come in?? I was told that "I Need Help." BY "Spirit67" What does she know??? Is there a Doctor available?? My stay might be short term,, or long term.. We will see! HELP!!!
Don't worry. We all are aware of Spirit67, even if its in denial. Do not reply to the self indulgent twit.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#6564 Dec 1, 2013
The G-9 Unit wrote:
I'm coming here to you from a place they call The Zoo.
Please make yourself at home. Surely we can find enough crazies to fill this room, which is privately sanctioned, IMO. Whether or not you are institutionalized or should be, is irrelevant here- we don't play favorites. We'll take anybody.
Even if you weren't crazy BEFORE you belonged to Topix, you will be after-wards.
;o}
May 4, 2010 ... 1st post ...his insight was incredible!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#6565 Dec 1, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well, how do you know this?? Am I getting sentimental on you?? There are many wonderful people that used to freguent this thread.. Maybe it will attract SOME.. in reality,, WE all need help..
Because you said, it doesn't matter and I know for a fact that it does and you don't mean what you said!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#6566 Dec 1, 2013
Lifelover, I remember you but the Avatar is different I'm sure.
Frosty, the gray box said: " Don't worry. We all are aware of Spirit67, even if its in denial. Do not reply to the self indulgent twit."

She's harmless even though she wouldn't admit it , she is.
There's all kinds {including myself} and 'we' still seem to survive on this forum(?)
As the instigator of this thread stated as posted above^
Good to "C" "U" back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas woman defecates in pants to hide drugs du... 40 min Sublime1 6
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 40 min Rose_NoHo 39,265
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 50 min Princess Hey 6,389
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 53 min Politico Incorrecto 4,462
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Judy 123 32,877
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Judy 123 22,900
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr Judy 123 6,439
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr Judy 123 2,555
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Faith 228,596
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Sublime1 7,234
More from around the web