Sexy, Filthy Text Messages to boyfrie...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#22 Dec 15, 2008
Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Marilyn, are you making fun of our looks and brains???? lol
Hey....I'm NOT the one doing the judging....look up you will see I got spam and a peanut again...I hate spam and it is no wonder the republican elephants keep attacking me....

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

#23 Dec 15, 2008
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, as actually, some of my friends from the days when I was a laundress, were attending the United Laundress Union Convention and we were discussing kissing rings around the collars. It's an old game that took the place of ring around the rosie, but not nearly as much fun and way more work. Ok, kissing rings at the same time means we are equals and neither of us has to bow to the other. Deal!!!
aww...you know I just LOVE "tussling with tha "lady Tigers" xoxoxoxoxo

Location hidden

#24 Dec 15, 2008
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>then I guess a date with a strange looking dimwit is ....out of the question then??????
Yeah....it has to be one or the other at least...not both.

I while I would date the hot good looking guy, I would get bored quickly.... better to date the funny looking smart guy....

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

#25 Dec 15, 2008
Marilyn -MW wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah....it has to be one or the other at least...not both.
I while I would date the hot good looking guy, I would get bored quickly.... better to date the funny looking smart guy....
what if he was a siamese twin one side hot and smart...the other ugly but smart too...and the only dumb part was that they shared just one (you know)...what then????

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

"bringin the heat"

#26 Dec 15, 2008
and Marylyn...is that Eva Gardener on your avatar ofr MAry anne from Gilligans Island???Just wondered ( cause I'm smart and dumb ( same time)

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#28 Dec 15, 2008
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>aww...you know I just LOVE "tussling with tha "lady Tigers" xoxoxoxoxo
Just how many "lady Tigers" do you know? I see myself as one of a kind.:o)

Location hidden

#29 Dec 15, 2008
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>what if he was a siamese twin one side hot and smart...the other ugly but smart too...and the only dumb part was that they shared just one (you know)...what then????
Wow....now there is a scenario.... well, you know the obvious answer...

2 Heads are better...

Location hidden

#30 Dec 15, 2008
JG OP wrote:
and Marylyn...is that Eva Gardener on your avatar ofr MAry anne from Gilligans Island???Just wondered ( cause I'm smart and dumb ( same time)
A bit of wondering is good for you....*smile*
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#31 Dec 15, 2008
If you REALLY want to excite a guy,tell him you NEED him. If you want to excite a woman tell her you have chocolate.
The simple plans are the best.
Of course, you could try "I love you and want to be with you". Works on both sexes.

Location hidden

#32 Dec 15, 2008
We are Twins wrote:
Would you all like to see a picture from someone's phone ? It is not me
I don't think so...we had someone from the sheriff's dept lose their job over stuff like that....as a member of the public I'd rather not know about it.... I get tired of hearing about our elected officials too. Yeah, I know it would be better if elected and public officials just didn't do it to start with but I don't think exposing it in the local news is right for the other innocent people involved nor do I think it needs to be displayed to the rest of the public either....

IDK....

Location hidden

#33 Dec 15, 2008
The REAL Deal wrote:
If you REALLY want to excite a guy,tell him you NEED him. If you want to excite a woman tell her you have chocolate.
The simple plans are the best.
Of course, you could try "I love you and want to be with you". Works on both sexes.
Well....yes, I see your point....but that is not always an option, sometimes the object of your affections is not available.....so it isn't that simple.

BTW do you have some chocolate or are you just teasing me?
skipper

Hephzibah, GA

#34 Dec 15, 2008
sex advice wrote:
what kind of dirty and filthy text messages can i send to my boyfriend? any advise plzzzz !!! wht would u do it for u?
Lemmee get this straight
You want me to tell you dirty and filthy things,so you can repeat them to your boyfriend (s)

Cant a simple-minded person like yourself think up any.
Do you have to plagerize mine or anyone elses because you flunked street-wise sex education.

Get a life.
sex advice

Sheffield, UK

#35 Dec 15, 2008
erm..... can a female post a horny text message on ere as an example plz a pwopa scenario plz
skipper

Hephzibah, GA

#36 Dec 15, 2008
sex advice wrote:
erm..... can a female post a horny text message on ere as an example plz a pwopa scenario plz
please
by all means

its a public forum

and
the hornier the better

heh,heh,heh
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#38 Dec 16, 2008
Marilyn -MW wrote:
<quoted text>Well....yes, I see your point....but that is not always an option, sometimes the object of your affections is not available.....so it isn't that simple.
BTW do you have some chocolate or are you just teasing me?
It's the holidays, I have chocolate. If the person is in a relationship or married,do tou REALLY want a guy who can be easily swayed? I wouldn't want a woman who would.

Location hidden

#39 Dec 16, 2008
The REAL Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the holidays, I have chocolate. If the person is in a relationship or married,do tou REALLY want a guy who can be easily swayed? I wouldn't want a woman who would.
Uh...did you miss my point? I said your suggestion wasn't appropriate in some cases...whether the person (and it works both ways) is easily persuaded or you had to work at it has nothing to do with the other persons choice, and there are too many variables to make such blanket statements....

Attractions happen all the time, but it is what you do about it that counts....

Now shut up and hand over your chocolate....
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#42 Dec 27, 2008
Marilyn -MW wrote:
<quoted text>Uh...did you miss my point? I said your suggestion wasn't appropriate in some cases...whether the person (and it works both ways) is easily persuaded or you had to work at it has nothing to do with the other persons choice, and there are too many variables to make such blanket statements....
Attractions happen all the time, but it is what you do about it that counts....
Now shut up and hand over your chocolate....
You want my chocolate? Come get it. Steel cage, no rules. Winner gets ALL my 50 lbs of M&M's
The Hersheys Kisses are mine.
The Swiss stuff ain't even on the table.
LOL.
Since we are all in the spirit, Happy New Year to you all.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Houston, TX

#44 Dec 27, 2008
I HATE my racist biggoted father so much I sent him three different phone pics and text showing me being very filthy and perverse.....

LOL.....I even sent them to 2 of his redneck white supremist buddies.....
bob

Colwyn Bay, UK

#45 Oct 21, 2009
4 skin
bob

Colwyn Bay, UK

#46 Oct 21, 2009
was some one talking abput dirty texts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 230,702
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min razz58 35,012
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 27 min Blue Bird 6,670
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 30 min Blue Bird 17,314
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 34 min Blue Bird 6,680
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 47 min North Mountain 1,352
News Student Arrested After Assault On Staff Member ... 1 hr Staff Phartse 4
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr Ginger Rosie 7,132
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 4 hr North Mountain 8,254