“Have A Blessed & Happy”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Easter <3

#1736 Apr 9, 2013
best friends for ever...not here today and gone tomorrow like others..think about it <3

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1739 Apr 17, 2013
boundless love

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1740 Apr 17, 2013
If ya AIN'T got LOVE in your heart..YOU are Dead inside..

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1741 Apr 17, 2013
The song 'Because'
Cindy

Union City, TN

#1742 Apr 17, 2013
why does love have to be so complicated?

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#1743 Apr 19, 2013
It's nice!

Since: Nov 12

Huntington, WV

#1745 Apr 21, 2013
LOVE IS A MYSTERY!!!!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#1746 Apr 21, 2013
Love is a train,...You're the reason I'm on the right track,...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1747 Apr 22, 2013
True love is a many splendored thing.

Huntington, WV

#1751 Apr 22, 2013
I LOVE only ONE.....LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!!
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1752 Apr 23, 2013
the knight sky ;)
Level 5

Location hidden

#1753 Apr 23, 2013
when your child says ; I made it just for you.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1754 Apr 24, 2013
I lay my ear
lightly
onto your chest
listening
for the life
beating
from the confines
of your ribcage

your eyelashes flutter
in time
to your inner spirit
dancing
to the rhythm
of souls
perched on boughs
watching the sunrise

I fall
into the trance
of your breath
carrying the promise
of our unity
meditating
on the flow of air
transcending
our bodies
as we
hold
one
another
closer
tonight

“Have A Blessed & Happy”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Easter <3

#1755 Apr 24, 2013
A girl needs a man with real intentions not a boy whom cant even pay attention..
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1756 Apr 24, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
A girl needs a man with real intentions not a boy whom cant even pay attention..
Princess here's some advice, so your turn to pay attention....

ADVICE TO "YOUNGER" GUYS....called "Boys" by, hey that Princess

Whether you want to hook up with a woman just a few years older and even if she’s approaching COUGAR status, here are a few tips to snag her, tag her, and make her feel so _____ she’ll do anything you want.

Older women are like fine wine, they mature with age

If an older woman is interested in you, it’s usually because she feels a passion to revisit her younger days. You are a young man, and your goal is to help this woman feel young again. At the same time, she should never feel that you are a boy – this will be a massive turn-off. If you are too insecure about your age, the relationship definitely will not work. You need to feel comfortable enough to be able to control and move the whole situation to exactly where you want it.

Tell her you feel the chemistry

If you find an older woman who seems attracted to you as a younger man, show her your mutual attraction. Tell her something extremely important: you find her attractive. She wants the attention and she wants to feel young again, so it is important you give her that and make her feel good.

You should not play games with older women. Don’t be too analytical or nag her – you will push her cord. I think it is actually really simple to woo an older woman, because if you just show genuine interest and explain that you really think that she is beautiful and looks incredible for her age, she will instantly be weak at the knees. Sweet words are usually enough, if you show her good eye contact as well.

Look your fantasy in the eyes

Eye contact, especially with older women, it is an absolutely crucial aspect. She likely has a lot of fear and uncertainty in her mind which makes it more difficult to progress to the element of sex.

The main problem is the fact that she may feel too old and not worthy of your attention. The ironic thing is that a lot of the younger guys also feel unworthy of the older woman. You see, the older woman wants sex. She wants a young man to just grab her, hold her and take her on an adventure.

When you are talking with her, it does not matter exactly what you say, so long as you maintain really close eye contact with her. When you look at her, you want to let her know that her desire to sleep with a younger man is a real possibility. Keep that deep fantasy at the back of her mind using seductive and suggestive eye contact.

Older women are a breeze once you’ve got your head around these elementary tips – treat your lady with care, and you’ll soon have the cougar experience you’ve always wanted.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1757 Apr 24, 2013
:
:
:

Nicole if
I were to say

I love you and
I do love you

and I say it
now and again

and again
would you say

parataxis
would you see

the world revolves
anew

its axis
you

:
:
:
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1758 Apr 25, 2013
I am yours as the summer air at evening is
Possessed by the scent of linden blossoms,

As the snowcap gleams with light
Lent it by the brimming moon.

Without you I'd be an unleafed tree
Blasted in a bleakness with no Spring.

Your love is the weather of my being.
What is an island without the sea?
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1759 Apr 26, 2013
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1760 Apr 26, 2013
The point of marriage is not to create a quick commonality by tearing down all boundaries; on the contrary, a good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be the guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest possible trust.

A merging of two people is an impossibility, and where it seems to exist, it is a hemming-in, a mutual consent that robs one party or both parties of their fullest freedom and development.

But once the realization is accepted that even between the closest people infinite distances exist, a marvelous living side-by-side can grow up for them, if they succeed in loving the expanse between them, which gives them the possibility of always seeing each other as a whole and before an immense sky.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#1761 Apr 26, 2013
PERSONIFICATION DeVINE wrote:
The point of marriage is not to create a quick commonality by tearing down all boundaries; on the contrary, a good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be the guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest possible trust.
A merging of two people is an impossibility, and where it seems to exist, it is a hemming-in, a mutual consent that robs one party or both parties of their fullest freedom and development.
But once the realization is accepted that even between the closest people infinite distances exist, a marvelous living side-by-side can grow up for them, if they succeed in loving the expanse between them, which gives them the possibility of always seeing each other as a whole and before an immense sky.
Very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 154,710
Word Association. (Nov '10) 16 min say it aint so 17,221
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 17 min whatimeisit 41,385
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 22 min say it aint so 78,523
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 24 min say it aint so 2,867
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min say it aint so 9,631
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 26 min say it aint so 7,571
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 31 min say it aint so 28,152
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min Commander Bunny 159,823
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr smoothie 8,217
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr SLACK 39,949
News Dad Eats Kid's Pot Brownies, Thinks He's Having... 3 hr Enzo49 6
More from around the web