It
was
love.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

True Friends Are hard to find

#1687 Jan 21, 2013
It takes a strong heart to love but it takes an even stronger heart to love after its been broken.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1688 Jan 21, 2013
And the stronger of hearts to watch your love love again while yours is shattered!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#1689 Jan 21, 2013
Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle and transform into the brightest,strongest version of YOU ever.!!!

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1690 Jan 21, 2013
And that strength will be the one thing that will lead you through the dark valley and into the sunshine again!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1691 Jan 21, 2013
Uscgthumper wrote:
And the stronger of hearts to watch your love love again while yours is shattered!
WHOA..THAT is Heavy.. Princess Hey..had to re-read it twice!! Ya know, having someone truly love you is a Blessing.. they FORGIVE all your faults. Passion is just for the moment.. never lasting..just a wisp of roaring fire consuming your every desire.. FALSE LOVE....

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#1692 Jan 21, 2013
Dont ever say you're not good enough.If that person cant see how amazing you are, then they're the one who's not good enough for YOU..!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1693 Jan 21, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Dont ever say you're not good enough.If that person cant see how amazing you are, then they're the one who's not good enough for YOU..!!!
Those very words..Good Enough always puzzled me..How can one really say..That they are Good enough for anyone? Words can complicate a relationship.. such As Good Enough.. Whether your love interest is Rich or Poor.. money Should NEVER be the object of your affection..You are with someone Because you have the same interests, enjoy the same food and actually enjoy being with one another.. WHICH all grows into a loving relationship. Feeling, touch and connection of two souls that fall in love... are Words of Love in motion..
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#1694 Jan 21, 2013
Words of Love (so soft and tender, won't win a girl's heart anymore)- Mamas and Papa

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#1695 Jan 21, 2013
well C.C. that was another little something I decided to share i found...I dont care personally if they are rich poor ugly or handsome..I want to be loved and to be treated right..it doesnt take much to make this girl happy..Im already happy within myself..Im very proud of where I came from and who I am ..like me love me or hate me I am me...cant change and I shouldnt have to..love is one thing and anybody can say I love you,,but to be shown that love is another thing..I want to be shown not only told..well its time to hit the bed see ya..have a good one..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1696 Jan 21, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
well C.C. that was another little something I decided to share i found...I dont care personally if they are rich poor ugly or handsome..I want to be loved and to be treated right..it doesnt take much to make this girl happy..Im already happy within myself..Im very proud of where I came from and who I am ..like me love me or hate me I am me...cant change and I shouldnt have to..love is one thing and anybody can say I love you,,but to be shown that love is another thing..I want to be shown not only told..well its time to hit the bed see ya..have a good one..
Princess I was only saying that NO ONE should NOT feel that they are NOT Good Enough to ask someone out in a date Because of their social status. Every living human being WANTS to be loved for EXACTLY who they are .NOT for what they have. I love Words of Love..poetry recited to me.. anywhere anytime... for a MSN to share a passage from his favorite poet to me..means more than a vacation in the Bahamas. The reason being..he is just being himself..standing and reciting to you..in front of GOD and everyone. On vacation, you have to act a certain way..always on your guard. I rather have an uncomplicated simple man WHO is spontenous than a man who is always looking over his shoulder for approval. Hope you get your Dreamboat of s guy Princess, sincerely..Nite as well..LY (((HUGS)))

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1697 Jan 21, 2013
Yikes..a MAN..not MSN..

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#1698 Jan 25, 2013
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

- William Shakespeare

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1699 Jan 25, 2013
Don't You Want To Stay - Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson

Don't you wanna stay

I really hate to let this moment go
Touching your skin, and your hair falling slow
When a goodbye kiss, feels like this

Don't you wanna stay here a little while?
Don't you wanna hold each other tight?
Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight?

We can make forever feel this way
Don't you wanna stay?

Let's take it slow, I don't wanna move too fast
I don't wanna just make love, I wanna make love last
When you're on this high, it's a sad goodby

Don't you wanna stay?

Oh yeah

Oh, you feel so perfect, baby
That it feels so perfect, baby

Don't you wanna stay?

Don't you wanna stay?

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#1701 Jan 25, 2013
We Waste too much time looking for the perfect lover,instead of creating the perfect love...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1702 Jan 26, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
We Waste too much time looking for the perfect lover,instead of creating the perfect love...
I'm very fortunate, because I have both.

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#1703 Jan 28, 2013
Bless you!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1704 Jan 28, 2013
may your beautiful life force shine...

may your hearts beat again as one...

may you dance once again together

and laugh at all we had done...

for my wonderful parents.... may you rest and dance in peace..... i love you both very much and miss you more than words could ever say....

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#1705 Jan 28, 2013
An Eternal Memory = Until We Meet Again = Those special memories of you will always bring a smile if only I could have you back for just a while
Then we could sit and talk again,just like we use to do, you always meant so very much and always will too.The fact that you're no longer here,will always cause me pain,but you're forever in my heart,untill we meet again.....

also in memeory of my parents whom have gone on to heaven..I love you and miss you every minute 0f every day.Look for me for I will be there too.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1706 Jan 28, 2013
Strike up the band..WHEN we all are together in Heaven..(+( HUGS))) will be plentiful.. children will smile delightfully.. and Soulmates wiil entwine once more as ONE SOUL.. together ALWAYS and FOREVER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 4 min beatlesinthebog 10,295
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 9 min SweLL GirL 13,412
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Jack 194,102
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 10 min neptune 7,788
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min DanFromSmithville 201,009
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min beatlesinthebog 145,967
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 18 min Judy 123 1,152
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 18 min TheSouthernana 16,284
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 8,451
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Zani Grey 32,645