For Dear FlowerChild

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#20342 Apr 29, 2013
To get rid of that annoying pop up on the left of the screen, go to the top RIGHT of the screen. The box next to the red X is the maximize button. if you have one solid box, then the pop up does not show up. If you have two small boxes partially overlaying each other, then the pop up keeps showing up.
Well, that is clear as mud.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20343 Apr 29, 2013
Good morning Flower. Been thinking about you lots.

Hugs and hearts.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20344 Apr 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Monday morning, Kitten ... Jax pounce's on kitty ... Happy day to you ... don't worry, Jax is gentle and likes to play ... he is really gentle with children and older people, too! Hope your weekend was nice and you are ready for a new week ... I know I am ... Have a super duper nice day, Kitten >hugs< FC <3 ...
>leaves a basket of colorful yarn<
(bats Jaxs across the nose no claws out just a love bat) morning FC and to allo that come in and have a great day :) purr purr

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20345 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
oops, meant top right. LOL
Left top, right top ... does the left top know what the right top is doing, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20346 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
To get rid of that annoying pop up on the left of the screen, go to the top RIGHT of the screen. The box next to the red X is the maximize button. if you have one solid box, then the pop up does not show up. If you have two small boxes partially overlaying each other, then the pop up keeps showing up.
Well, that is clear as mud.
Throw me a lifeline, I think I'm in quicksand, LOL ...

alrighty then, I'll try it and see ... Thanks, Hipster! Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20347 Apr 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Been thinking about you lots.
Hugs and hearts.....
Good morning, Princess ... Thank you and I've been thinking of you lots ... Matter of fact, I may make it to the post toasties this week to mail you a package ... Not sure when as I've got back to back appointments scheduled M-W-Th-F ... Maybe Friday ... I think you will enjoy ... comes from the heart, for sure ... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised ... But in the meantime ---> I hope your Monday is a good one ... Enjoy it! Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20348 Apr 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(bats Jaxs across the nose no claws out just a love bat) morning FC and to allo that come in and have a great day :) purr purr
Morning again, Kitten ... wishing you a great day, too! Have fun! FC <3 ...

>leaves bowl of Queen of Sheba specialty food with fresh bowl of milk<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20349 Apr 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Thank you and I've been thinking of you lots ... Matter of fact, I may make it to the post toasties this week to mail you a package ... Not sure when as I've got back to back appointments scheduled M-W-Th-F ... Maybe Friday ... I think you will enjoy ... comes from the heart, for sure ... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised ... But in the meantime ---> I hope your Monday is a good one ... Enjoy it! Love ~ FC <3 ...
A package? For little ole me? I know you shouldn't--but I'm always glad when you do....lol.

Enjoy your day hon, and take it easy.

Hugs and hearts.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20350 Apr 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>A package? For little ole me? I know you shouldn't--but I'm always glad when you do....lol.
Enjoy your day hon, and take it easy.
Hugs and hearts.....
Yes, pretty one! Just for you ... music to your ears!
Taking it easy and having peace in my heart! Music makes people more beautiful ... <3 ...

JACKIE DESHANNON ~ PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20351 Apr 29, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I'm pretty sure that one has been added by Topix.
Hi H'Lo ... yep, that's what I'm seeing ... and for a moment, everyone's avatar was missing as well ... guess another topville hiccup, lol ... Have a groovy day! FC <3 ...

"To get rid of that annoying pop up on the left of the screen, go to the top RIGHT of the screen. The box next to the red X is the maximize button. if you have one solid box, then the pop up does not show up. If you have two small boxes partially overlaying each other, then the pop up keeps showing up.
Well, that is clear as mud." - per the Hipster ~

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20352 Apr 29, 2013
Lots of love for you today FC!! <3

Here's a little Boz for ya

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20353 Apr 29, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Lots of love for you today FC!! <3
Here's a little Boz for ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BemSJl7AMdoXX
Good afternoon, Daz ... just left a post for you over at cov's or Lady J's ... can't remember, think cov's ... lots of <3's for you ... Love Boz!... reminds me of my little brother who turned me on to the Boz ... Thanks for playin'... Hope your weekend was great and your Monday is even better ... Enjoy it, sweets! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#20354 Apr 29, 2013
Hi Flower.<3 xoxoxo

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20355 Apr 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Flower.<3 xoxoxo
SIMPLY RED how are you doing this fine day :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20357 Apr 29, 2013
Wow this will be the 20.000 post so that means 355 posts have been removed from Flowers thread... That would give this thread something like a 99% approval rating...
:o)
@}-'--,---

Hey Flower!!!... HEY RED!!!! I hope that both of you sweet Ladies have had a great day... I'm about to call this day a night but as usual I felt the urge to peek in... I am worn out and more than ready to get off to bed... The packs been walked and they are all in their beds.. I might sit out on the patio for a little while... It's 58 degrees but that's not to chilly...
We hit a high of 68 today which is way below normal for this time of year.. but thankfully we didn't get any rain.. It was overcast most of the day but tonight the shies are clear and the stars are shining in the heavens... reminding me to count my blessings....
Sending all of my best wishes and a bunch of love to two of my very favorite people...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

2905... Bet I Like This Pair!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#20358 Apr 30, 2013
good morning every one hope all of you have a great day :) purr purr (pounce on Jax to wake up )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20359 Apr 30, 2013
Hi Flower, here's hoping you have a wonderful day...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20360 Apr 30, 2013
Good morning my dear sweet friend! I had fun texting with you last night as we watched our show, but then again, I always do! Wishing you a wonderful day! Luvya lots!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20361 Apr 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning my dear sweet friend! I had fun texting with you last night as we watched our show, but then again, I always do! Wishing you a wonderful day! Luvya lots!
Hippi I think you kept Flower up to late :) Beautiful day here. I just bought 40,000 business cards :) I passed out more than 2,000 this month. On the back in big red letter is FREE iPAD . I hope this keeps them from throwing my card away :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20362 Apr 30, 2013
Have a wonderful day reading, FC. >>smiles<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 min Judy 123 13,691
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 min Sharlene45 3,730
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 min andet1987 12,642
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Suezanne 10,470
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 8 min andet1987 25,553
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Dont_You_Dare 19,635
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Suezanne 197,259
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 35 min Suezanne 33,134
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 59 min Irrelevant Poster... 8,789
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Lucy the First 59,639
More from around the web