For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20322 Apr 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say magic? I love magic. I was at a garage sale and the owners was talking to a guy as I came up and he said I am a magician. The other guy sad that is funny I am a magician too. I said we have a gathering because I am also a magician. The owner was professional and had played in London. I had the best time talking with them and exchanging tricks :) http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo
Magic video
That's nice you had a good time, Denny! Was that a JFK silver dollar you were playing with? lol ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20323 Apr 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Drats, I overslept missed CBS Sunday Morning AND Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer or however you spell his last name ... Well, I can watch them later ... but 60 Minutes will be on by then, probably ... But, it's to be a beautiful day and Jax needs a run at the lake ... No book reading and no baseball today ... it's too nice outside and we need to be outside ... hope your day is just as nice ... Enjoy it! >>purr purr<< FC <3 ...
>leaves fresh catnip mouse<
well have fun with Jax (pounce on catnip mouse) purr purr :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20324 Apr 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Drats, I overslept missed CBS Sunday Morning AND Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer or however you spell his last name ... Well, I can watch them later ... but 60 Minutes will be on by then, probably ... But, it's to be a beautiful day and Jax needs a run at the lake ... No book reading and no baseball today ... it's too nice outside and we need to be outside ... hope your day is just as nice ... Enjoy it! >>purr purr<< FC <3 ...
>leaves fresh catnip mouse<
My sister and I had lunch and talked on this nice sunny day, FC. I will watch 60 minutes tonight too. have a fun Sunday.,<3

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20325 Apr 28, 2013
Hey Sweet Flower...
I am so glad I can make you laugh and smile.. You have the same effect on me ya know...
:o)
and you are so right about S, Me and You...
Lord have mercy on the world if the three of us ever get together!!!
I have a feeling we'd all end up with sore sides and red eyes...
I got out in the yard for a little while and did some more weeding... Tomorrow I have to work so I decided not to do much today.. saving my energy and letting my old bones rest up..
I bet that you and Jax had a nice time out at the lake.. I hope that you will get to enjoy it more before summer arrives and trys to drink the lake dry again...
I saw a report where they said to expect it to be another year for some real hot temperatures through out the Mid West so I know what that means for you all...
OK I'm gonna surf a little...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6507... Straight Up! I Bet I am glad we are friends...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20326 Apr 28, 2013
Sending All Of My Best Wishes To All The Good Folks Who Visit Flower Childs Thread...

Wishing you each... Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

9331... Fold like a pair of old socks...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20327 Apr 29, 2013
Morning Flower and friends. Another Monday.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20328 Apr 29, 2013

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20329 Apr 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
saw this at the pub, still hurts just watching that.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20330 Apr 29, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially if your name is Hunglo! lol

Yeah it's hard to watch lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20331 Apr 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>well have fun with Jax (pounce on catnip mouse) purr purr :)
Good Monday morning, Kitten ... Jax pounce's on kitty ... Happy day to you ... don't worry, Jax is gentle and likes to play ... he is really gentle with children and older people, too! Hope your weekend was nice and you are ready for a new week ... I know I am ... Have a super duper nice day, Kitten >hugs< FC <3 ...

>leaves a basket of colorful yarn<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20332 Apr 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had lunch and talked on this nice sunny day, FC. I will watch 60 minutes tonight too. have a fun Sunday.,<3
Good morning sweet Emma ... I missed all my favorite shows Sunday sleeping in and on the street late afternoon and early evening ... I did watch Gary Busey get fired on Celebrity Apprentice ... That man is one tool short in the tool shed, lol ... or whatever the saying is, LOL ... So nice to hear you and your sis had a nice time this past weekend ... Have a beautiful day! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20333 Apr 29, 2013
Oy, that pop up on the left side is driving me bonkers, LOL ... Is everyone getting it, too?...

Good morning everyone >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20334 Apr 29, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Sweet Flower...
I am so glad I can make you laugh and smile.. You have the same effect on me ya know...
:o)
and you are so right about S, Me and You...
Lord have mercy on the world if the three of us ever get together!!!
I have a feeling we'd all end up with sore sides and red eyes...
I got out in the yard for a little while and did some more weeding... Tomorrow I have to work so I decided not to do much today.. saving my energy and letting my old bones rest up..
I bet that you and Jax had a nice time out at the lake.. I hope that you will get to enjoy it more before summer arrives and trys to drink the lake dry again...
I saw a report where they said to expect it to be another year for some real hot temperatures through out the Mid West so I know what that means for you all...
OK I'm gonna surf a little...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6507... Straight Up! I Bet I am glad we are friends...
Good morning, Rose Bud ... yep, the three of us, omigosh ... can you say handcuffs? We'd be hauled off in laughter ... quick story ... so my besty of 42 years comes into town ... I pick her up at the airport yearssssssssssss ago ... I take her out to the South Shore of Lake Travis to a beautifuly eatery, on the lake, The Oasis ... beautiful place with numerous decks facing the west for a beautiful sunset ... we haven't had one iota of adult alcohol to drink, nothing, nada, zilch, zero ... we are talking about high school, college, this and that, remember this and that, LAUGHING, CRACKING UP, reminiscing ... laughing so loud our sides are busting loose ... Then she orders an alcoholic beverage ... The waiter REFUSES her order! Says she's had too much! WTF? We (she) hadn't even been drinking! We were just having good clean fun! Having a good time ... We still do that ... I mean goodness after 42 years of been bff's we have plenty of stories to tell, some of them busting seams funny and some, well not so funny! We left! Then hindsight, should have left a penny on the table ... How rude of them ... We were just talking and having fun!!!! I think that is a perfect example of a paradigm shift ... They knew NOTHING! No, that was an 80's example of "profiling" LOL ... whatever! Only been there a couple more times sinces for company functions and such ... Anyway ... hope your weekend was a good one ... It's been summer (early) down here ... never got any of the expected rain expected ... going to be in the 80's again today ... no big hair, just heat, lol ... Wishing you a bright sunny day! Take care! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

3801 ... betcha the 5 of us WOULD end up in handcuffs, hahahahahaha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20335 Apr 29, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends. Another Monday.
Morning Rotor! >smiles to see my good friend here<

8946 ---> nada but a big >mwah<

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20336 Apr 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Oy, that pop up on the left side is driving me bonkers, LOL ... Is everyone getting it, too?...
yeah, I'm pretty sure that one has been added by Topix.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20337 Apr 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Morning, Ricky! can you say OUCH! Did the umpire throw himself outta the game after that one? LOL ... Good to see you bud ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20338 Apr 29, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, H'Lo ... Close your eyes and lose the image, lol ... Have an awesome day! FC <3 ...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#20339 Apr 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
use the button next to the X at the top left of your screen, they drag sides to refill full screen, that gets rid of that annoying pop up. I got that from Denny on another thread and so far it has worked for me.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20340 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
use the button next to the X at the top left of your screen, they drag sides to refill full screen, that gets rid of that annoying pop up. I got that from Denny on another thread and so far it has worked for me.
Good morning, Hipster ... oh, okay ... I will try that ... first, let me find the X at the top left of my screen, lol ...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#20341 Apr 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hipster ... oh, okay ... I will try that ... first, let me find the X at the top left of my screen, lol ...
oops, meant top right. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min SweLL GirL 144,843
News Enraged husband beats naked man in street after... 16 min 8541 MARINE 6
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min 8541 MARINE 56,088
News Dog Day: Officer Finds 911 Caller, Now Both Los... 29 min Boone and Crockett 2
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 40 min SweLL GirLs Dad 8,826
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 54 min Don Barros Serrano 197,500
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 54 min Go Blue Forever 89
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr SweLL GirL 190,921
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 32,154
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 hr its me daisy 6,124
More from around the web