For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20302 Apr 26, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Maybe I can get him deported to your house :)
http://now.msn.com/omar-borkan-al-gala-identi...
as long as I don't hear "Beam me up, Scotty" first, lol ... sure, beam him over, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20303 Apr 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Big hugs for you.
There can never be too many hugs! Thank you, Rotor! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20304 Apr 26, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RHEkgpQ9kgYXX
Good morning, H'Lo ... what a great song to wake up to ... yes, It IS a great day to be alive ... a tear comes to my eye as I realize my pup is not here with me today having lost him yesterday ... but, you know, H'Lo ... he gave me the best of 13 years and I have to be grateful for that ... Thanks for sharing a really good song with us ... Have a peaceful day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20305 Apr 26, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope things are going good for you.
Have a long distance hug from me to you.
>>>>>>>HU G<<<<<<<
<3 <3 <3
Good morning, Princess ... hope today finds you well and in good spirits ... hoping all the paperwork is done for the week and your Friday is on the downhill side and you're set for the weekend ... going to be in the 80's today and a beautiful weekend ... A walk at the lake for Jax and I today ... I will always remember that His eye is on the sparrow ... Thank you for being such a special friend with special words with just the right timing! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20306 Apr 26, 2013
On the Big Screen ...*****MOVIE REVIEW*****

HOME RUN ft Vivica A Fox and Scott Elrod ... a very nice movie ... with a super great ending ...

movie trailer ...
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

"nothing great happens when you hold back"

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20307 Apr 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, H'Lo ... what a great song to wake up to ... yes, It IS a great day to be alive ... a tear comes to my eye as I realize my pup is not here with me today having lost him yesterday ... but, you know, H'Lo ... he gave me the best of 13 years and I have to be grateful for that ... Thanks for sharing a really good song with us ... Have a peaceful day! FC <3 ...
I'm so sorry FC. I know that loosing a pet is like loosing a family member. I had missed that news, had I known I might have chosen a different song, but then to me the song is about making every day great.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20308 Apr 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
soory that you lost your pet :( but he will always be in you heart

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20309 Apr 26, 2013
My Dear Sweet Friend...
I am so sorry to read about Pooh Passing on... Bless his heart he sure hung in there like a champion fighter till the end... guess he learned that from his Mom...
I know he will rest easy now.. and I'm betting that Girl met him laughing and happy to see her pal...
I can just about picture the two of them as young dogs.. Romping and goofing till Girl said OK you fuzzy headed mongrel... I SAID QUIT!!!
;o)
I'm betting she learned that from her Mom too!
@}-'--,---

"Smiles for all the laughter and Tears for the loss...
It doesn't matter how many males live there..
A Female IS THE BOSS"...

You know I am right here.. right now... and always...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((BIGOL'TEXASSIZEDHUGS))
@}-'--,---

6990... Bet You Didn't SHUT UP!!!!
@}-'--,---

Side Bet You smiled there for a minute...
:o)
Love Ya...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20310 Apr 26, 2013

4841... I bet 42 was worried

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#20311 Apr 27, 2013
Hey FC girl. I'm sad to read about your PoohBear.
Soft thoughts and whispered hugs to you sweetheart.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20312 Apr 28, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
Good morning:) I hope your weekend is going great. Looks like Flower and I have more cool weather our way this week

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20313 Apr 28, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry FC. I know that loosing a pet is like loosing a family member. I had missed that news, had I known I might have chosen a different song, but then to me the song is about making every day great.
Good morning, H'Lo :)... It's all good, H'Lo ... you had no way of knowing as you had posted the song prior to me posting the new of Pooh Bear's demise ... I hope you've had a great weekend thus far ... there's still plenty of daylight left so go for it! Is it me or are the weekends just flying by, lol ... Enjoy the rest of your day! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

ARGENT ~ HOLD YOUR HEAD UP ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20314 Apr 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>soory that you lost your pet :( but he will always be in you heart
Good morning, Kitten! Drats, I overslept missed CBS Sunday Morning AND Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer or however you spell his last name ... Well, I can watch them later ... but 60 Minutes will be on by then, probably ... But, it's to be a beautiful day and Jax needs a run at the lake ... No book reading and no baseball today ... it's too nice outside and we need to be outside ... hope your day is just as nice ... Enjoy it! >>purr purr<< FC <3 ...

>leaves fresh catnip mouse<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20315 Apr 28, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
My Dear Sweet Friend...
I am so sorry to read about Pooh Passing on... Bless his heart he sure hung in there like a champion fighter till the end... guess he learned that from his Mom...
I know he will rest easy now.. and I'm betting that Girl met him laughing and happy to see her pal...
I can just about picture the two of them as young dogs.. Romping and goofing till Girl said OK you fuzzy headed mongrel... I SAID QUIT!!!
;o)
I'm betting she learned that from her Mom too!
@}-'--,---
"Smiles for all the laughter and Tears for the loss...
It doesn't matter how many males live there..
A Female IS THE BOSS"...
You know I am right here.. right now... and always...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((BIGOL'TEXASSIZEDHUGS))
@}-'--,---
6990... Bet You Didn't SHUT UP!!!!
@}-'--,---
Side Bet You smiled there for a minute...
:o)
Love Ya...
Good morning, my friend! Yep, you make me laugh so much sometimes!{{{echo]]] hahahhaahaha {{{{{echo}}}}} LOL ... you know what I'm talking about >insert sinister laugh< LOL ... I remember Dennis telling Scooter and Girl to do something and then telling Pooh Bear to do the exact same thing only PB wouldn't budge ... Dennis would sigh, look at me and say, "would you mind telling Pooh Bear to do what I asked him to do" ... I'd break out in laughter, call out to Pooh Bear, give him either hand command and/or voice command and Pooh Bear would go ahead and do what Dennis wanted him to do ... Dennis would be so frustrated with Pooh Bear ... Dennis would say something under his breath like, "stubborn as his mother" (yeah right) or something like that! hahahaha ... That happened more often than not! Of course, of all the pups we had, Scooter, Girl and Pooh Bear ...Pooh Bear, being the youngest, became the alpha dog and the guard dog ... Dennis cut out a triangle on the gate (did I tell this story before? If so, too bad, here it comes;)... He put in a metal mesh triangular piece of metal so Pooh Bear could listen and WATCH for passerby's and the UPS/FedEx/Mailman and/or whoever ... When I'd come home I'd see his beautiful eyes and his little snout in that little triangle ... if someone was coming down the street (bark bark) or if someone was here (bark bark)... We NEVER had trick or treaters, lol ... In the later more sick days of Dennis and EMS, police, fire would have to come, the police would call, "FC can you please, please put your dog up before we get there?" ... "yes, sure" >>shaking my head now" ... Dennis would always tell the authorities, "just don't look the blonde one in the eyes" ...
authorities: "why"
Dennis: "because it's HER dog and he is serious about protecting "HER!"
LOL ... My sister and I laughed about that last night ... about the cops always calling back, "please put your dog up" ...
Then there was the UPS man trying to deliver a package and my pups, Girl and Pooh Bear going ballistic at the gate ... I found the UPS man in a crouched position trying to feed them treats ... I was like (seriously WTH are you doing)... UPS said, "I'm just trying to feed your dogs a treat so I can deliver a package"
I said "what part of the sign that says NO TRESPASSING and BEWARE OF DOGS do you not understand? Do you like your fingers and your hands?
UPS guys says "yes" ... I told him to get up and step away from the gate and if he wanted to keep his fingers and hands he wouldn't be trying that again ... UPS guy ---> "yes, ma'am" ... Now, he calls from his cell phone when he's on his way to deliver! MEN! They don't ask for directions and they can't read either, LOLOL ....
Well, just a few stories from Mister Mister ... We could sit here all day but Jackie Boy and I have to go to the lake/park on this beautiful day ... msn.com/weather says it's cloudy ... it is not! The sun is shining through and here is ON THE PORCH: it's about 75 ...
Have a beautiful day my friend! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20316 Apr 28, 2013
73°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 73°
High 81°Low 60°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20317 Apr 28, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oheuQfHUf2sXX
4841... I bet 42 was worried
1357 ... even though I have nothing to bet ... you can bet your big girl britches I DID get a smile out of that last post and this youtube clip ... no, you shaddup ... too funny! I can just see you and sister S together ... and/or the trio of you, me and sister S ... oh, golly gee, that's be a riot ... we'd get pulled over for sure ... Happy day to you! <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20318 Apr 28, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
Good morning, Melody ... Thank you so much for the soft thoughts and whispered hugs ... that is a special message you send to me and very comforting ... Hope YOUR day is special and you have a beautiful day, too! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20319 Apr 28, 2013
***** Wishing everyone a magical day *****

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20320 Apr 28, 2013
"The most wasted of days is one without laughter." - E.E. Cummings ~

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20321 Apr 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
***** Wishing everyone a magical day *****
Did you say magic? I love magic. I was at a garage sale and the owners was talking to a guy as I came up and he said I am a magician. The other guy sad that is funny I am a magician too. I said we have a gathering because I am also a magician. The owner was professional and had played in London. I had the best time talking with them and exchanging tricks :) http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo
Magic video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed 21 min Trump Plotza 1
News Big Macs brought to your door: McDonald's start... 22 min Trump Plotza 2
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 23 min Camilla 12,024
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 1 hr Doug77 10,081
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr Doug77 1,405
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 1 hr Bad Bex 779
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Ovulation Fred 76,058
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 2 hr Camilla 6,304
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Bad Bex 597
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Bad Bex 22,895