“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20250 Apr 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning to all and have a great weekend :) purr purr
Good morning, Kitten ... it was a weekend! Lots of baseball ... Lots of reading ... Lots of pup sitting ... Hope yours was productive as well ... Hello to your folks and have a very pleasant day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

>leaves a ball of yarn<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20251 Apr 22, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a wonderful weekend, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... it's so nice to hear you and your sister got together again for a wonderful weekend ... how sweet! Stay sweet and see you again real soon! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20252 Apr 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope your weekend was enjoyable. Beautiful weather here, but a tad cold.
Catch you later.
Hearts, hugs, and happiness
Good morning, pretty one! I know there was a lot of drama unfolding in Boston over the weekend but my mind was focused mainly on my beauty and rising waters ... Scared the bejeezus out of me ... glad all is well now and I saw where some of her flowers peeped through the water as it was receding, goodness! Hope the rain is gone now and gives them a reprieve and a chance to breathe easy ...

I know it's Monday but have a very lovely spring day! Love ~ FC

Hearts hugs and spring flowers ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20253 Apr 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Good morning, Rotor >>mwah<<

2923 ... fold like yesterdays newspaper

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20254 Apr 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Flower wake up sleepyhead All your friends are here:) I will put the coffee on
Good morning, Denny! ah, the best part of waking up is Folgers in my cup! Thank you, just in time ... Hope your weekend was good, Denny ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

>yawn, stretch<

8090 ... full count ... Texas Rangers are #1 in the AL West ... Houston Astros are last in their division :(

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20255 Apr 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, pretty one! I know there was a lot of drama unfolding in Boston over the weekend but my mind was focused mainly on my beauty and rising waters ... Scared the bejeezus out of me ... glad all is well now and I saw where some of her flowers peeped through the water as it was receding, goodness! Hope the rain is gone now and gives them a reprieve and a chance to breathe easy ...
I know it's Monday but have a very lovely spring day! Love ~ FC
Hearts hugs and spring flowers ...
That was a miracle for her, indeed.

Going to try to get outside and get some weeding done today. The teen troll needs to get the mowing done, or the lawn will be as high as an elephant's eye....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20256 Apr 22, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
Hello, Flower-Child... Yes, everyone's firing on all cylanders for Hogbottom around here!
https://soundcloud.com/jack-snipe/shark-pact-...
And this just in from Jack Snipe, a sample of The Shadowville All-Stars at Hogbottom 2013:
"Original song by local poet laureate Will Dockery & media mogul Rusty Wood. Originally recorded by Brian Mallard; remixed by Jack Snipe.[preliminary mix; still needs work]..." -Jack Snipe
Good morning, Will ... 4/27 is but a few days from now and yall must be as busy as an one-armed paper hanger or so they say ... Jack's working it ... Listened to it on FaceBook ... sounds pretty good so far as he's tweaking it to perfection! WTG!
Happy Monday ... so much to do around here and get ready to go to the vet, again! Have a great day and don't work too hard, lol ... Peace & Love ~ FC ...

6400 ... bet some free tickets to the Hogbottom Express

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20257 Apr 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>That was a miracle for her, indeed.
Going to try to get outside and get some weeding done today. The teen troll needs to get the mowing done, or the lawn will be as high as an elephant's eye....lol
Yes, it was! Glad all is well now ... Glad the weather is cooperating enough that you can be out weeding ... The troll needs to earn his keep, LOL ... j/k ... Happy Day to you, my friend! Luvya, FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and green pastures ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20258 Apr 22, 2013
MICKEY FLYNN ~ I LOST FAITH LAST NIGHT ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20259 Apr 22, 2013
Flower-Child..NEVER LOSE FAITH!!..GOD does not answer.. in ONE CLICK MESSAGING... he weighs your prayers.. and really puts his heart and soul into each and EVERY conveyed word...THEN, when he has decided THAT this is the vest solution to your problems.. HE will UPLIFT YOU and give you a PEACEFUL FEELING" ..of calm... letting YOU know "HE HAS YOUR BACK"....There's ALWAYS a Glimmer of Hope, ALWAYS!!!... Have a GROOVY day.. Hey, let"s Swing over to Sonic for a Malted Milkshake... Wanna??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20260 Apr 22, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower-Child..NEVER LOSE FAITH!!..GOD does not answer.. in ONE CLICK MESSAGING... he weighs your prayers.. and really puts his heart and soul into each and EVERY conveyed word...THEN, when he has decided THAT this is the vest solution to your problems.. HE will UPLIFT YOU and give you a PEACEFUL FEELING" ..of calm... letting YOU know "HE HAS YOUR BACK"....There's ALWAYS a Glimmer of Hope, ALWAYS!!!... Have a GROOVY day.. Hey, let"s Swing over to Sonic for a Malted Milkshake... Wanna??
Thank you, CC ... that was a very nice post ... a very peaceful post!... Groovy day now that my pup is finally sleeping after having woke up at 4 this morning with breathing problems ... Guess that pain pill must've knocked him out ... anyway, I found this post by Always Wary on the Interesting Quotes thread and thought I'd share it here ... Sonic has Mango Tea now ... that sounds refreshing ... Hop on our scooters and let's go ... race ya on the count of 3 ... 1, 2 ---> 3 ...

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20261 Apr 22, 2013
81°F
Clear
Feels like: 81°
High 80°Low 61°

it's 88 ON THE PORCH ... at the lake, in the Texas Hill Country ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20262 Apr 22, 2013
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Collateral Damage by Stuart Woods 1/13, A Stone Barrington, novel ... it was good ... very good ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20263 Apr 22, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Little Big League ft Jason Robards ... grandfather portrayed by Robards passes and leaves the Minnesota Twins to his grandson ... the team has no faith in the grandson but he leads them to the pennant ... ft Timothy Busfield and Ken Griffith, Jr. and Randy Johnson as themselves in the movie ... it was good, fun and light-hearted ... and yes, it's about baseball, what else? LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20264 Apr 22, 2013
"I sing songs that move me" Richie Havens ~

*RIP ~ RICHIE HAVENS ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20265 Apr 22, 2013

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20266 Apr 23, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Aww bummer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IEEtohsNX0EXX
yep, Good morning Rotor! >mwah<

RICHIE HAVENS ~ HERE COMES THE SUN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RIP ~ RICHIE HAVENS ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20267 Apr 23, 2013
good morning everyone and have a fun day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20268 Apr 23, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a fun day :)
Good morning, Kitten! Wishing YOU a fund day! Hearts and hugs! FC <3 ...

>leaves fresh mouse catnip<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20270 Apr 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Wishing YOU a fund day! Hearts and hugs! FC <3 ...
>leaves fresh mouse catnip<
Pounceon mouse purr purr thank you FC :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 5 min Weird 0ne 2 1,807
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 6 min Sweet and spicy 24,015
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 9 min Sweet and spicy 5,037
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 12 min Jeffrey 137,721
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Kid_Tomorrow 147,094
Tonights Menu 14 min Emad 11
Dog missing from Pennsylvania found in Oregon 16 min Rico 3
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min Fred Bear 5,604
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 26 min Chilli J 20,189
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 306