“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20209 Apr 17, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day, FC. I will watch TV. have fun reading your books. >>smiles+hugs<< <
That's very nice to hear sweet Emma ... I watched American Idol ... SVU was a re-run. I'm watching MLB Live and reading my book. Sweet dreams! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20210 Apr 17, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
So glad to see you posting FC!
Thank you for the lovely emails and encouragement, Daz ... you're a keep for sure!*wink* Catch you on the morrow! Sleep tight, dream light zzzzzzzzzzzzz FC <3 ...

2020 ... not for 4 eyes, lol ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20211 Apr 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>yes, that would have been the game I was talking about. And people say that baseball is boring...lol
Hugs, hearts, and hotdogs.....
Baseball is 10 minutes of excitement crammed into 2 hours :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20212 Apr 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the lovely emails and encouragement, Daz ... you're a keep for sure!*wink* Catch you on the morrow! Sleep tight, dream light zzzzzzzzzzzzz FC <3 ...
2020 ... not for 4 eyes, lol ...
Good morning Flower. I am sending you the rain after I am done with it :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20213 Apr 18, 2013
purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20214 Apr 18, 2013
good morning Flower. I hope you are doing well this morning. Have a super dsy...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20215 Apr 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Baseball is 10 minutes of excitement crammed into 2 hours :)
Dare you use "baseball's" name in vain, shame on you! LOL ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20216 Apr 18, 2013
Good Morning Little Flower...
It's great to see you back with all of your Offbeat Friends..
;o)
It's kindy windy here and we have a pretty strong line of storms headed this way again today..
It's already 75 degrees so by the time this afternoon really gets here, we will be in the upper 80's.. That is when the storms will fire up... Right now the sun is peeking in and out of the clouds...
I am doing laundry and cleaning house today... NO Yard work for me today... even though I have a ton of things I want to do... I have to listen to my body and it says NO!...hahahaha... as if to make a point my back just cracked!!! No Joke...hahahahahahaha....
Mercy!!!
That actually felt pretty good.. Kinda like crackin' your knuckles...
:o)
So I hope that you get rain today and right up till the weekend.. then it can stop... So you and the pups can get out and enjoy your park together...
My danged grass is growing like crazy!!! It already looks shaggy and I just cut it this past week... I'm gonna have to buy some gasoline...
OK I'm gonna surf and see what's what...
I hope that this day finds you feeling good and having fun... Sending you ll of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

9815... Fold like the laundry...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20217 Apr 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I am sending you the rain after I am done with it :)
Good morning, Denny! We are STILL in a drought ... At the Easter Egg hunt 3/30/13 at Jones Brothers Park, you could literally, WALK across the lake! NO WATER ... WE NEED the rain, and YES, we'll take yours ... How can you be "done with it" >shakes head< I don't get it >heavy sigh< Okie dokie, then ... 3 miles west of Jones Brothers Park where I am, Lake Travis is suffering and is very very thirsty so I say, send us your rain and thank you in advance, LOL ... Have a nice day! FC ...

5025 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20218 Apr 18, 2013
OMG!!! that is funny... looks like I'm sending you 11 wishes...
:o)

7431... Bet I'm laughing... and proof reading!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20219 Apr 18, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten! An overnight storm brought us some rain ... sprinkling now and so welcome ... Hope you and your parents are doing well ... Nice to see you as usual ... Have a very pleasant day! >hugs< FC <3 ...

>bats ping pong balls across the room<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20220 Apr 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
good morning Flower. I hope you are doing well this morning. Have a super dsy...
Good morning, Princess ... Had a good nights rest and hope you did as well ... Fell asleep with the boys outside ... Woke up 0915 and realized this ... Went outside, it was sprinkin'... didn't see the Pooh-meister ... I asked Jax to go find him, Jax led me around the back of the house where I found PB under the back deck, for shelter from the overnight storm and rain, I suppose ... I called for him, he found himself to me, I put the leash around his neck and walked him back around to the front of the house inside ... Fed him and gave him his medicine ... Can you believe he found his shelter either on his own or through Jax? Omigosh! Almost brings tears to my eyes, goodness! His eyes is on the sparrow or so it's said ... I believe!!!... Thank you so much and you know what I mean ... So, the President is pre-empting my soap opera and praying for those affected by the Boston bombing ... what a travesty ... Goodness! Then I hear about the explosion in West, Texas ... God Bless the USA, God Bless Texas ... Enjoy your day, pretty one! Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and prayers ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20221 Apr 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Had a good nights rest and hope you did as well ... Fell asleep with the boys outside ... Woke up 0915 and realized this ... Went outside, it was sprinkin'... didn't see the Pooh-meister ... I asked Jax to go find him, Jax led me around the back of the house where I found PB under the back deck, for shelter from the overnight storm and rain, I suppose ... I called for him, he found himself to me, I put the leash around his neck and walked him back around to the front of the house inside ... Fed him and gave him his medicine ... Can you believe he found his shelter either on his own or through Jax? Omigosh! Almost brings tears to my eyes, goodness! His eyes is on the sparrow or so it's said ... I believe!!!... Thank you so much and you know what I mean ... So, the President is pre-empting my soap opera and praying for those affected by the Boston bombing ... what a travesty ... Goodness! Then I hear about the explosion in West, Texas ... God Bless the USA, God Bless Texas ... Enjoy your day, pretty one! Love, FC <3 ...
Hearts, hugs and prayers ...
Hi FC. That's a lovely story. God does keep his eye on all creatures great and small, which is comforting.

Glad that your "boys" are doing well after the storm. We're supposed to get the yucky weather later today,:( I would so much prefer if Hippi kept the cruddy weather to herself and quit sharing.

Have a super-de-duper day.

Hugs, hearts, and miracles.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20222 Apr 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi FC. That's a lovely story. God does keep his eye on all creatures great and small, which is comforting.
Glad that your "boys" are doing well after the storm. We're supposed to get the yucky weather later today,:( I would so much prefer if Hippi kept the cruddy weather to herself and quit sharing.
Have a super-de-duper day.
Hugs, hearts, and miracles.....
>>smiles at you<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20223 Apr 18, 2013
uplifting words ...

FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS ... HIGH WATER ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20224 Apr 18, 2013
Time for the bookworm to bury her face in her book ... have a nice day, everyone! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20225 Apr 18, 2013
SRV & DOUBLE TROUBLE ~ LIVE FROM AUSTIN TX

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20226 Apr 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! An overnight storm brought us some rain ... sprinkling now and so welcome ... Hope you and your parents are doing well ... Nice to see you as usual ... Have a very pleasant day! >hugs< FC <3 ...
>bats ping pong balls across the room<
(gets bonk in the nose and wakes up from nap runs after the ping pong ball ) Hi FC :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20227 Apr 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Time for the bookworm to bury her face in her book ... have a nice day, everyone! Love, FC <3 ...
Have a nice time reading, FC. >>smiles<<

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20228 Apr 18, 2013
Hello Flower-Child... I got "pinged" you had responded to me, looking through here now for the post, may have to wait until later as my time is short just now.

Happy Twilight, though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 133,632
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min Doug77 30,030
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 15 min Spotted Girl 54
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 28 min Jennifer Renee 7,730
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min _hellbilly_ 152,695
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min Sublime1 25,825
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 36 min _hellbilly_ 418
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr toad4754 2,985
More from around the web