“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20169 Apr 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will! YW anytime! Enjoy your Wednesday! Keep rockin' in the Free World! Peace~FC <3 ...
Thanks also for all your great support of our local artists, Flower... Here's Rusty's big 100th anniversary episode:

http://youtu.be/cU58UbG3cwc

"...We'll be airing our 100th episode of "Minstrels on the Block" with Brian Mallard tonight~! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the very talented local musicians that have been guests on our show.. some but not all: SoL', Southern Ashe, Henry Foster Conley, Marsha Short, Caylee Hammack, Wally Montgomery, Jim Patrick, Daniel Shafer, Travis Mackey, Abi Permenter, Andrew Wood, Will Dockery, Brian Fowler, Dan Davidson, Gini Woolfolk Davidson, Brittany Avery, John Phillips, The Buddy Harden Band, Derundo Jenkins, Sandy Madaris, Basil Fitzpatrick, Robert Earl Lowery, Rick Edwards, Don Hall, Blue Harvest, Mike Matthews, Haden Sammons, Whitney Lynn, Nadine Coker, Christian Modest Roots Ortiz,... and so many others that have appeared.. THANK YOU for making our little show a Big Success~!!!!! Also, I look forward to having new talented folks on too.. probably from this group or Musicians United~!!! Let me know if you or your band is interested! Please..." -Rusty Wood

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20170 Apr 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Princess ~ I meant PB needs another trip to the vet ... I left a message for Dr Williams ... TTYS
:~(

Thinking of you.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20171 Apr 12, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope all is all right in your particular corner of the world this AM. Did you get to see that game? They kept showing high lights on the news this AM, I just KNEW you would be watching if you could.

Hope you have a good Friday.
hearts, hugs, and happiness.....
Denny Crain

Garland, TX

#20172 Apr 12, 2013
What a great day Flower :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20173 Apr 14, 2013
Hey Texas Little Flower...
Just in case you peek in I wanted to let you Know that I am Keeping you in My Good Thoughts and Prayers and as always I'm Sending You my best wishes... along with a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20174 Apr 14, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Texas Little Flower...
Just in case you peek in I wanted to let you Know that I am Keeping you in My Good Thoughts and Prayers and as always I'm Sending You my best wishes... along with a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning Rose. I hope you are enjoying this great Sunday :)

Straight To Hells Door

#20175 Apr 14, 2013
Hi Ya Denny..
So far so good...
We have Sunshine peeking in and out and it's warming up nicely... I'm gonna go out here in a few and mow the yard again.. I also need to put down some weed killer...
Hey did you happen to catch that race last night? It was really a good one.. Down there at the Texas Motor Speedway...
That kid Kyle Bush swept the entire weekend and he set a new track record... Ya gotta give him props.. He has really outshown his big brother Kurt... Kurt used to call him Shrub... I wonder if he still does...
:o)
I hope that you will enjoy your Sunday afternoon and that You Sunday Night will be a good one...
@}-'--,---
LuAnn D

Phoenix, AZ

#20176 Apr 14, 2013
Good morning everyone purr purr

Straight To Hells Door

#20177 Apr 14, 2013
Hey Flower...
Just stopping by to wish You A GOOD DAY and to say that I hope that things are easing up for you...
Like I told Denny I'm gonna get out and cut the grass here in a few.. We have rain coming in through most of next week... and my grass is growing way fast!!! The yard is starting to look really nice.. The burning bushes have got new baby leaves coming on so everything is greening up..
I am so looking forward to getting so many things done.. Just things I want to do.. Nothing I have to do.. Thankfully...
:o)
OK guess I'll surf for a few more minutes then I gotta get off my dead ass and on to my dying feet as My Mother used to say...hahahaha...
Sending You and The Pups... all of my very best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs...Hopes-n-Prayer s))
@}-'--,---

2635.... Fold like My Dad's American Flag...

Straight To Hells Door

#20178 Apr 14, 2013
Setting out a fresh dish of cream for the kitty...
;o)

Wishing all of Flowers friends a day filled with Sunshine... Laughter and Love....
@}-'--,---

Bet I can shoot a 3030 as good as most men...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20179 Apr 14, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Setting out a fresh dish of cream for the kitty...
;o)
Wishing all of Flowers friends a day filled with Sunshine... Laughter and Love....
@}-'--,---
Bet I can shoot a 3030 as good as most men...
Purr purr thank you Wildbluerose soft head but and have a great rest of the day :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20180 Apr 15, 2013
Good morning dear flower. You are not far from my thoughts today....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20181 Apr 16, 2013
Good morning guys!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20182 Apr 16, 2013
Thinking of you sweet Flower.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20183 Apr 16, 2013
Good morning Flower and all who come here.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20184 Apr 16, 2013
good morning HRP ,Ricky , RH and to all that come in this fine day purr purr :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20185 Apr 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning LD Mrs purr purr! Lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20186 Apr 16, 2013
Hello Flower and Friends. I've been weeding this morning, got the lavender weeded, the rosemary, the hostas, and I still have thyme to weed....

Hope all is OK in your various parts of paradise. Hugs, hearts, and lots of love--Flower.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20187 Apr 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<waves> Hi again LuAnn.....

Straight To Hells Door

#20188 Apr 16, 2013
Hey Flower..
We have storms moving in again today.. Gray skies greeted me this morning... It's in the 70's but that's gonna be dropping soon.. There is a cold front coming down from the north... YAY for ME!!!! Not!
I hope that your weather is good and that the sun is shining in your neck of the woods... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7281... Fold like an old umbrella with a broken spoke...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 min Grace Nerissa 235
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min Lumatrix 3,316
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Kathryne 161,898
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 9 min Alpha Dog 22
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Chimney1 162,087
Poll Does Topix Make You CRY? 12 min Geno 3
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min DILF 41,553
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min DILF 10,959
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min OB Historian 40,318
More from around the web