For Dear FlowerChild

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20158 Apr 10, 2013
Hey Flower...
Those government folks do not want to mess with you... I know how meticulous you are when it comes to record keeping and having all of your ducks in a row...
HA HA speaking of Ducks... My daughter now has two of them to go along with her 6 little chickens... That girl moves to the country and the next thing you know she's raising critters...
They are all just babies and they are so darn cute... Good thing her dog doesn't have any interest in them...
I told her to make sure they have some good hiding places.. There are lots of bigger critters that would snatch them up for dinner out where she lives now...
Now about that energy thing.. I am all out... So I have to force myself to get the stuff done.. Looks like there won't be much other than housework getting done today... and that is fine by me..
My skies are gray this morning so I'm thinking that rain will be here before long... I'm sore and my ol' bones could use a day off...
I hope that you get all of your chores taken care of without any problems and I hope that it'll rain all day in your neck of the woods...
Stay warm and safe... and I hope that your day will be a good one and that you will have time for some fun and to just enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6115... Bet it's gonna rain...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20159 Apr 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we do, Kitten! >>bats ping pong ball across the room sends Kitten chasing after it<<
Morning, Kitten!...
( gose raceing after ping pong ball hits someone leg that was in the way ) purr purr hi FC and everyone the come in HAPPY HUMP DAY :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20160 Apr 10, 2013
Virtual World of Maps from all over the World and trust me, there's a TON of info here, you could spend weeks looking through high quality maps from all over dating back to the 1800's.

Search from the upper right corner

Old City maps
Railroad maps
Historical maps
Battle maps
Even Mars maps, etc!

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/

http://www.cprr.org/

http://www.up.com/aboutup/history/photos/rail...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20161 Apr 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! >>step away from old radation dumps<< LOL ... Carry mist bottles with you ... you can get them from the airline of which your travel ... just ask your flight attendant ... Sorry to hear that bud ... next time will be a charm ... Storms overnight and it calls for showers today ... yay, we need them ... Have a super day! Hearts~FC <3 ...
I will have a super day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20162 Apr 10, 2013
Hi Flower. Didn't want to "miss" you so here's a quick post--drive by style...

<waves>

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20163 Apr 11, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.
Almost Friday!

6000 - Bet the farm.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20164 Apr 11, 2013
Good morning Flower and Friends. It was a rainy night here, but looks like it might actually clear off now. I love the way everything smells after a nice spring rain.

Have a super Thursday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20165 Apr 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and Friends. It was a rainy night here, but looks like it might actually clear off now. I love the way everything smells after a nice spring rain.
Have a super Thursday.
Good morning, Princess ... The flooring guy is here re-doing the poor job the initial installer did ... he'll have to make a trip into town to get some trim so that'll be an hour drive, back and forth >sigh< I think PoohBear needs another trip to the gym ... The vet, yesterday, increased his pain meds/anti-inflammatory to 1 1/2 - 3 times a day but he seems to be really uncomfortable and looking for a place to hide or going to strange places in the house which is not his norm ... She said to give him cough medicine without the decongestant in it? and to put him in the bathroom with the shower on for the steam ... I'm calling the vet now ... Hope your day is great! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20166 Apr 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Almost Friday!
6000 - Bet the farm.
Morning Rotor and friends ... Have a super Thursday! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20167 Apr 11, 2013
Princess ~ I meant PB needs another trip to the vet ... I left a message for Dr Williams ... TTYS

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20168 Apr 11, 2013
I love flowers on a journey of magic alfonbras

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20169 Apr 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will! YW anytime! Enjoy your Wednesday! Keep rockin' in the Free World! Peace~FC <3 ...
Thanks also for all your great support of our local artists, Flower... Here's Rusty's big 100th anniversary episode:

http://youtu.be/cU58UbG3cwc

"...We'll be airing our 100th episode of "Minstrels on the Block" with Brian Mallard tonight~! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the very talented local musicians that have been guests on our show.. some but not all: SoL', Southern Ashe, Henry Foster Conley, Marsha Short, Caylee Hammack, Wally Montgomery, Jim Patrick, Daniel Shafer, Travis Mackey, Abi Permenter, Andrew Wood, Will Dockery, Brian Fowler, Dan Davidson, Gini Woolfolk Davidson, Brittany Avery, John Phillips, The Buddy Harden Band, Derundo Jenkins, Sandy Madaris, Basil Fitzpatrick, Robert Earl Lowery, Rick Edwards, Don Hall, Blue Harvest, Mike Matthews, Haden Sammons, Whitney Lynn, Nadine Coker, Christian Modest Roots Ortiz,... and so many others that have appeared.. THANK YOU for making our little show a Big Success~!!!!! Also, I look forward to having new talented folks on too.. probably from this group or Musicians United~!!! Let me know if you or your band is interested! Please..." -Rusty Wood

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20170 Apr 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Princess ~ I meant PB needs another trip to the vet ... I left a message for Dr Williams ... TTYS
:~(

Thinking of you.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#20171 Apr 12, 2013
Good morning Flower. Hope all is all right in your particular corner of the world this AM. Did you get to see that game? They kept showing high lights on the news this AM, I just KNEW you would be watching if you could.

Hope you have a good Friday.
hearts, hugs, and happiness.....
Denny Crain

Lewisville, TX

#20172 Apr 12, 2013
What a great day Flower :)

Straight To Hells Door

#20173 Apr 14, 2013
Hey Texas Little Flower...
Just in case you peek in I wanted to let you Know that I am Keeping you in My Good Thoughts and Prayers and as always I'm Sending You my best wishes... along with a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20174 Apr 14, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Texas Little Flower...
Just in case you peek in I wanted to let you Know that I am Keeping you in My Good Thoughts and Prayers and as always I'm Sending You my best wishes... along with a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning Rose. I hope you are enjoying this great Sunday :)

Straight To Hells Door

#20175 Apr 14, 2013
Hi Ya Denny..
So far so good...
We have Sunshine peeking in and out and it's warming up nicely... I'm gonna go out here in a few and mow the yard again.. I also need to put down some weed killer...
Hey did you happen to catch that race last night? It was really a good one.. Down there at the Texas Motor Speedway...
That kid Kyle Bush swept the entire weekend and he set a new track record... Ya gotta give him props.. He has really outshown his big brother Kurt... Kurt used to call him Shrub... I wonder if he still does...
:o)
I hope that you will enjoy your Sunday afternoon and that You Sunday Night will be a good one...
@}-'--,---
LuAnn D

Phoenix, AZ

#20176 Apr 14, 2013
Good morning everyone purr purr

Straight To Hells Door

#20177 Apr 14, 2013
Hey Flower...
Just stopping by to wish You A GOOD DAY and to say that I hope that things are easing up for you...
Like I told Denny I'm gonna get out and cut the grass here in a few.. We have rain coming in through most of next week... and my grass is growing way fast!!! The yard is starting to look really nice.. The burning bushes have got new baby leaves coming on so everything is greening up..
I am so looking forward to getting so many things done.. Just things I want to do.. Nothing I have to do.. Thankfully...
:o)
OK guess I'll surf for a few more minutes then I gotta get off my dead ass and on to my dying feet as My Mother used to say...hahahaha...
Sending You and The Pups... all of my very best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs...Hopes-n-Prayer s))
@}-'--,---

2635.... Fold like My Dad's American Flag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min NWO 218,673
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 22 min quilterqueen 2,648
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 26 min quilterqueen 83,790
2words into 2new words (May '12) 28 min quilterqueen 8,193
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 31 min quilterqueen 61,958
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 31 min andet1987 9,976
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 40 min andet1987 1,823
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Parden Pard 22,872
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr quilterqueen 4,280
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Bar Fly_ok 76,006
More from around the web