“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20149 Apr 10, 2013
Good morning Flower. What a drastic weather change :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20150 Apr 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I only had one all year and coincidentally it happened at the very place it happened last year, exactly 1 year ago and those 2 were the only ones I've had in years, so I'm not worried, it was the dry air. A few others also had the same problem.
Either that or that place is built on an old radiation dump? lol
Good morning, Ricky! >>step away from old radation dumps<< LOL ... Carry mist bottles with you ... you can get them from the airline of which your travel ... just ask your flight attendant ... Sorry to hear that bud ... next time will be a charm ... Storms overnight and it calls for showers today ... yay, we need them ... Have a super day! Hearts~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20151 Apr 10, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>so true but got to live with it don't we :)
yes, we do, Kitten! >>bats ping pong ball across the room sends Kitten chasing after it<<

Morning, Kitten!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20152 Apr 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. What a drastic weather change :)
Good morning, Denny! 15 degree difference in our highs from yesterday ... 85 yesterday and 70 our high for today ... it's quite cool and very nice this morning! Love it!... Must have got some rain overnight ... didn't hear it ... it's all good ... doppler shows some squalls still approaching but nothing to be concerned about that I can see but, then again, I'm not the "whether" girl, LOL ... Enjoy the cooler weather and have a great day! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20153 Apr 10, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, FC, and thanks for having some listens today!
Good morning, Will! YW anytime! Enjoy your Wednesday! Keep rockin' in the Free World! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20154 Apr 10, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
I hope that your day was a good one and that you were able to find some time just to kick back and take it easy....
;o)
As for me... I was the first person in the neighborhood to mow the grass this year..hahahahaha
Imagine that... Yep I did it.. There were a few patches of really thick tall grass and that stuff had to be taken down, or it would have gotten to the point I would have needed the weed eater to cut it..
So since it was warm and partly sunny this morning I decided to mow the yard...
It looks much nicer now and I guess I started something because this afternoon when I went out with My Daughter.. I saw Jake on his riding mower puttering along..hahahaha
I didn't get around to transplanting the dianthus today, the clouds started rolling in and it looked like it would rain.. It didn't.. Sneaky Mother Nature..
Yes you can plant Dianthus in the ground and they will spread out as they grow too... The ones I will be transplanting have mounds that are about 16 inches across... and mine have come back every year since I planted them three years ago...
I saw the pics of the Carnations and they are really pretty.. I have grown them before but they really want bright sun or they get leggy...and there are way to many trees around here...
:o)
Tomorrow we have a higher chance (60 percent) of getting some storms popping up, It's supposed to get up in the mid 80's..
What a change this has been, going from the 20's to the 80's in a weeks time... No time to adjust to those kind of changes.. My sinuses are going insane! and my body is having a fine time reminding me that I am 56 years old and nowhere near as bendy or bouncy as I once was...
:o(
serious frowny face....
As Good As I Once Was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ldQrapQ4d0YXX
But things are coming along.. and right now I have a load of pet bedding in the washer and I just finished sweeping the hallway the kitchen and the bathroom... The pack are all walked and in their beds and I'm not far from going to bed myself...
I hope that you will have a bunch of sweet dreams and that your night will be peaceful... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
9495... Bet That video gave me a grin..... Must be my Redneck showing...hahahaha
;o)
Good morning, Rose Bud! Where DO you get the energy to do what you do?... Goodness, you got stamina and I got "people", lol ... With this rain as of late I can see calling the gardener in the near future to take care of the pups land ... it's all good ... keeps it nice and manicured ... I need to start getting ready for the trek to the County's Office on Airport and Interstate 35 ... sounds like fun, NOT! The streets are already wet but the traffic should be calmed down by now so not to fret or stress ... Need to make some copies and make sure I have what I need to mail to a certain State agency who makes inquiry on a certain matter ... Jeez, State agency poking their nose into my business ---> much like the government ... OH, it IS the government!!!! So glad I'm a numbers girl and an organized one at that, PSYCHE! Gotcha State agency! yippee skippy! Okay, lady, gotta start getting ready, TTYL! Luvya, big! FC <3 ...

2395 ... fold those papers in half for government viewing

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20155 Apr 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! 15 degree difference in our highs from yesterday ... 85 yesterday and 70 our high for today ... it's quite cool and very nice this morning! Love it!... Must have got some rain overnight ... didn't hear it ... it's all good ... doppler shows some squalls still approaching but nothing to be concerned about that I can see but, then again, I'm not the "whether" girl, LOL ... Enjoy the cooler weather and have a great day! Peace~FC <3 ...
It will be in the 30's here tonight

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20156 Apr 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It will be in the 30's here tonight
msn.com/weather says 43 here tonight, Denny! Stay warm and cuddly with your wife;)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20157 Apr 10, 2013
Hey Denny...
I didn't mean too...hahahaha.. But IF they wanna follow suit that's good by me...
I love it when everyone has their yards all trimmed up and neat.. It just makes the neighborhood look better all the way around...
:o)
Hope that all is well with you and yours.. Sending you all of my best wishes and I hope You will Enjoy your day...
@}-'--,---

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20158 Apr 10, 2013
Hey Flower...
Those government folks do not want to mess with you... I know how meticulous you are when it comes to record keeping and having all of your ducks in a row...
HA HA speaking of Ducks... My daughter now has two of them to go along with her 6 little chickens... That girl moves to the country and the next thing you know she's raising critters...
They are all just babies and they are so darn cute... Good thing her dog doesn't have any interest in them...
I told her to make sure they have some good hiding places.. There are lots of bigger critters that would snatch them up for dinner out where she lives now...
Now about that energy thing.. I am all out... So I have to force myself to get the stuff done.. Looks like there won't be much other than housework getting done today... and that is fine by me..
My skies are gray this morning so I'm thinking that rain will be here before long... I'm sore and my ol' bones could use a day off...
I hope that you get all of your chores taken care of without any problems and I hope that it'll rain all day in your neck of the woods...
Stay warm and safe... and I hope that your day will be a good one and that you will have time for some fun and to just enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6115... Bet it's gonna rain...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20159 Apr 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we do, Kitten! >>bats ping pong ball across the room sends Kitten chasing after it<<
Morning, Kitten!...
( gose raceing after ping pong ball hits someone leg that was in the way ) purr purr hi FC and everyone the come in HAPPY HUMP DAY :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20160 Apr 10, 2013
Virtual World of Maps from all over the World and trust me, there's a TON of info here, you could spend weeks looking through high quality maps from all over dating back to the 1800's.

Search from the upper right corner

Old City maps
Railroad maps
Historical maps
Battle maps
Even Mars maps, etc!

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/

http://www.cprr.org/

http://www.up.com/aboutup/history/photos/rail...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#20161 Apr 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! >>step away from old radation dumps<< LOL ... Carry mist bottles with you ... you can get them from the airline of which your travel ... just ask your flight attendant ... Sorry to hear that bud ... next time will be a charm ... Storms overnight and it calls for showers today ... yay, we need them ... Have a super day! Hearts~FC <3 ...
I will have a super day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20162 Apr 10, 2013
Hi Flower. Didn't want to "miss" you so here's a quick post--drive by style...

<waves>

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#20163 Apr 11, 2013
Good morning Flower and friends.
Almost Friday!

6000 - Bet the farm.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20164 Apr 11, 2013
Good morning Flower and Friends. It was a rainy night here, but looks like it might actually clear off now. I love the way everything smells after a nice spring rain.

Have a super Thursday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20165 Apr 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and Friends. It was a rainy night here, but looks like it might actually clear off now. I love the way everything smells after a nice spring rain.
Have a super Thursday.
Good morning, Princess ... The flooring guy is here re-doing the poor job the initial installer did ... he'll have to make a trip into town to get some trim so that'll be an hour drive, back and forth >sigh< I think PoohBear needs another trip to the gym ... The vet, yesterday, increased his pain meds/anti-inflammatory to 1 1/2 - 3 times a day but he seems to be really uncomfortable and looking for a place to hide or going to strange places in the house which is not his norm ... She said to give him cough medicine without the decongestant in it? and to put him in the bathroom with the shower on for the steam ... I'm calling the vet now ... Hope your day is great! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20166 Apr 11, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Almost Friday!
6000 - Bet the farm.
Morning Rotor and friends ... Have a super Thursday! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20167 Apr 11, 2013
Princess ~ I meant PB needs another trip to the vet ... I left a message for Dr Williams ... TTYS

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20168 Apr 11, 2013
I love flowers on a journey of magic alfonbras

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 154,298
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 5 min Roxie Darling 24,032
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Roxie Darling 28,088
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Pisces 159,644
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min Roxie Darling 10,212
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 28 min Roxie Darling 3,924
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 32 min Chilli J 4,582
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 1 hr I have a scientis... 33
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 39,931
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 3 hr Frozen 985
More from around the web