For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20118 Apr 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Rotor, Ricky, Hippichick, Princess, Denny, Luann D...
oh and Hi Ya Sam...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uOSuhxFo76oXX
Here's hoping that All of Flower Childs Friends... Will have a great week and that all of you will have fun when you can... Sending out My best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to you all...
@}-'--,---
Hey WBR how are you?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20119 Apr 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. You've got a nice mix of tunes posted.....a little something for everyone.
Hope you enjoy your day. Cooper has been out "helping" me this morning. But started to pout when I told him he wasn't able to rake leaves by himself.....lol
Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and leaves.....
Why not, how old is he?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20120 Apr 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! How'd the tournament go? I didn't get a chance to follow as I was on a Women's Retreat most of the weekend ... Wish'd I'd of had the chance to, though! Hope all went well for you! You'll recuperate and catch up from your days off ... Enjoy your day! >hugs< FC <3...
2955 ... double nickels ... just don't take any wooden one's ...
Yeah, my recuperation of my days off will be working my butt off this week! lol

None of us did any good this time and on top of that I had to give up my match on one of my tournaments because right after beating someone I went to go to the bathroom and out of nowhere I got a nose bleed do to the dry air, I never get a nose bleed, but got one the very last time I was here (?), it was like someone turned on the faucet, so I gave up my match to the guy I just beat because I couldn't bend over the table. I went through 2 separate nose bleeds before I could play again but after that I was fine lol.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#20121 Apr 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone its going to windy hear in Tucson and in the low 80s with gust upto 50 mph not good and the fire risk gose up :(
Time to fly some kites?

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20122 Apr 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Ms Wildblue. I plan on having a super day, and a super week--hope you do the same. I am beginning the yearly love-hate relationship with my yard. I love the flowers, and landscaping, but hate the work that goes into it....lol.
Have a good day.
Hearts, hugs, and flowers....
Whay YOU said and right back at ya...
:o)
`Tis the curse and blessing of loving a garden...
@}-'--,---

8807.. Bet I'm through working for a while.. doing the old lady walk with my hand on my back...hahahahaha

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20123 Apr 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Why not, how old is he?
Cooper is, hmmm, lets see. 14, I think--but that's dog years....lol. Cooper is our yellow lab. We don't let him do a lot of yard work by himself. He keeps digging holes in the wrong place and "undigging" expensive plants that I set out......

Straight To Hells Door

#20124 Apr 8, 2013
TAKE TWO!!!

What YOU said and right back at ya...
`Tis the curse and blessing of loving a garden...
@}-'--,---

8807.. Bet I'm through working for a while.. doing the old lady walk with my hand on my back...hahahahaha

9813.. I bet 14 was scared to death of 9...
;o)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20125 Apr 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you enjoyed the chick songs I played ... just a little something for everyone, as you said ... Hope everyone else enjoyed, too!...
Inasmuch Coop helped you in the garden I do hope you were able to accomplish much, lol ... he can be a helper, huh? NOT! LOL ... I'm going to snip and cut some plants that I have no idea what they are but they sure grow fast and tall and seem to just put in dirt and grow, no need to put in water to grow roots and then plant ... must be some sort of cacti, clip & plant ... perfect for me ... More rain is promised this week ... hope so ... even though we got 2 soakings last week, not enough to even come close to put enough in the lake ...
Wishing you an awesome day, pretty one ... Enjoy it!
Hearts hugs and raindrops ...
I'd LOVE to have some cacti around here, but *sigh*'tis not to be--just the wrong area of the country. I did have a neighbor that grew some really nice prickly pear on the west wall of her garage, but it was protected on 2 sides--one by the garage and the other by the house. She got rid of them when the grandkids started walking--too many little accidents.

Good luck with the rain, but I hope NO storms.

Enjoy the gym.
Hearts, hugs, and saunas......

Straight To Hells Door

#20126 Apr 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey WBR how are you?
Hey Ricky...
I'm still kicking just not as high...
Hope that all is right in your world...
@}-'--,---

1133.... Bet it's The Same ol' Story...Of My Life...

REALLY AUTO BOT MOD>...^^^^^ What part of that ^^^^^
is inappropriate????
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20127 Apr 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Time to fly some kites?
nope way to windy a stedy 20 to 25 mph for kites they be in taters Hi Ricky :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20128 Apr 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>nope way to windy a stedy 20 to 25 mph for kites they be in taters Hi Ricky :)
My friend S&P has really big kites. They can lift you off the ground :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#20129 Apr 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Rotor, Ricky, Hippichick, Princess, Denny, Luann D...
oh and Hi Ya Sam...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uOSuhxFo76oXX
Here's hoping that All of Flower Childs Friends... Will have a great week and that all of you will have fun when you can... Sending out My best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to you all...
@}-'--,---
Ha Ha That's great. I haven't watched a looney Tune in forever.
Thanks!

Straight To Hells Door

#20130 Apr 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha That's great. I haven't watched a looney Tune in forever.
Thanks!
Hey Rotor..
You're welcome.. Glad you got a laugh...
Everything I ever needed to learn, I learned in Kindergarden and from watching Looney Toon Cartoons!!!

Straight To Hells Door

#20131 Apr 8, 2013
Hey Flower..
I really do need to stop doing all this bending and lifting of heavy objects...
I just finished re-arranging the steping stones and taking up the last of the geode rocks from the oval flowerbed.. Tomorrow if I can I'm going to transplant the Dianthus.. Now that all the rocks are out of the way that should be alot easier...
I built a little rock border around the patio area out front and I have my Swing and a bunch of flower pots enclosed in it..
I have my matching sets of Solar Dragonfly's right behind it so it looks like they are flying over it.. Looks really cute..
OK so the Following is coming on in about 15 minutes and I really need to walk this pack before then.. I hope that you are enjoying your evening and I hope that you all got some rain... NO STORMS or SCARY STUFF... Just a good drenching rain....
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7417... Bet I am finished messing around in that yard for the night..

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20132 Apr 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
very nice read, Will! Thanks for sharing! FC <3 ...
Hello Flower, been away from Topix.com for a while, mostly... hope things are going great for you...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20133 Apr 9, 2013
Good morning everyone not as windy as yesterday but cooler in the mid 60s today and have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20134 Apr 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone not as windy as yesterday but cooler in the mid 60s today and have a great day :)
Good morning, Kitten! It's already 78 here, overcast and it's only 1015 ... however, I do hope it warms up there ... kind of cool weather for yall out in the desert isn't it? Have a great day, too! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20135 Apr 9, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower, been away from Topix.com for a while, mostly... hope things are going great for you...
Good morning, Will ... Things are great here and hope the same for you out east ... Suppose you are getting ready for your upcoming fundraiser which keeps you away from here ... carry on my friend, carry on! Come back when you have more time! Good day to you! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20136 Apr 9, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower..
I really do need to stop doing all this bending and lifting of heavy objects...
I just finished re-arranging the steping stones and taking up the last of the geode rocks from the oval flowerbed.. Tomorrow if I can I'm going to transplant the Dianthus.. Now that all the rocks are out of the way that should be alot easier...
I built a little rock border around the patio area out front and I have my Swing and a bunch of flower pots enclosed in it..
I have my matching sets of Solar Dragonfly's right behind it so it looks like they are flying over it.. Looks really cute..
OK so the Following is coming on in about 15 minutes and I really need to walk this pack before then.. I hope that you are enjoying your evening and I hope that you all got some rain... NO STORMS or SCARY STUFF... Just a good drenching rain....
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7417... Bet I am finished messing around in that yard for the night..
Good morning Rose Bud ... so, Dianthus can be planted into the ground, huh? Well, the two I got at Home Depot went into a flower pot and are blooming like crazy ... will take pics and post on FB a little later, they are red and purty, lol ...

The Following was great last night, chick fight - chick fight, hahahaha ... How does Joe and his misfits get away from Ryan so quickly? They just vanish *poof* and Ryan is left there standing ... only 3 episodes left for season finale and it's just getting good ...

Try not to work so hard today ... it's only Tuesday and you have the rest of the week to take baby steps to do a little bit at a time ... pace yourself (yeah, as if) lol ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

6995 ... pair of 9's says you won't heed my cool advice ... lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20137 Apr 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'd LOVE to have some cacti around here, but *sigh*'tis not to be--just the wrong area of the country. I did have a neighbor that grew some really nice prickly pear on the west wall of her garage, but it was protected on 2 sides--one by the garage and the other by the house. She got rid of them when the grandkids started walking--too many little accidents.
Good luck with the rain, but I hope NO storms.
Enjoy the gym.
Hearts, hugs, and saunas......
Good morning, Princess ... Hope today finds you well and in good spirits as it finds me ... Only have one commitment today at 1 today which is mandatory but other than that the whole day is free for me ... Oh, and catch up with HC at 7 for part 2 of The Voice tonight ... Tomorrow I'll go to the county and take the papers from the Friday closing and put the property in my name ... I was going to try and do that today but the morning is almost gone and I don't want to go south and east and then come north and west for my appointment ... too stressful, lol ...
Anyway, I wish you the best of days, warmth and sunshine and lots of love ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr visitor 68,232
what color are you panties? (Oct '09) 2 hr Uh OO 252
News Bizarre Caterpillar That Makes Own Leafy 'Armor... 2 hr visitor 5
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 13,560
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,715
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr Scarbelly Bob 629
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 6,134
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr CJ Rocker 209,919
More from around the web