Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20100 Apr 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
He there Mr R.
Hows it going?
Morning sweet Flower and friends.
Going good although I may be stacked up with OT now that I took off Wed-Fri of last week? lol

How's things on your end?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20101 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning sweet Flower. Looks like we may have some dangerous storms coming in later this week. Tornado season is coming in :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20102 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning Sweetums! I had a lot of fun "watching" the CMA's with you last night! Miranda Lambert sure raked in the awards. I think she won 4 altogether.
Tonight is our show! Be there or be square! LOL!
Luv ya to bits!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20103 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning Flower. You've got a nice mix of tunes posted.....a little something for everyone.

Hope you enjoy your day. Cooper has been out "helping" me this morning. But started to pout when I told him he wasn't able to rake leaves by himself.....lol

Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and leaves.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20104 Apr 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>To bad Satchel Page never got to pitch in white baseball. He was the greatest ever
Good morning, Denny! Hope your weekend was a good one! And copy that on Satchel Page! The New movie on 42 on Jackie Robinson is opening this Friday, I believe ... I will not be going to the gym on Friday, lol ... Guess where I'll be? The first 2 guesses don't count, lol ... Going to be a warm day again in the 80's ... keep cool and wear a lot of sunscreen & have a nice day! Peace~FC <3 ...

2202 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20105 Apr 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>finds treats purr purr strech yawn nap time :)
Morning Kitten! Hope you and your parents had a nice weekend as well ... It was exceptionally nice over in Texas, too! Hope your Monday is good to you! Have fun! >hugs< FC <3 ...

>leaves you Cesar Savory Delights<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20106 Apr 8, 2013
Hey Rotor, Ricky, Hippichick, Princess, Denny, Luann D...
oh and Hi Ya Sam...

Here's hoping that All of Flower Childs Friends... Will have a great week and that all of you will have fun when you can... Sending out My best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to you all...
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20107 Apr 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower.. stopping in to say goodnight and to wish you sweet dreams..
I'm done and done in again tonight.. I got out and did a bit to much in the yard today.. I feel really compelled to work when the weather is nice and it was really nice today... We hit the 70's... yep we did... Made it all the way up to 74...
I haven't seen any rain yet but I'm guessing it's just waiting on me to take that pack out for the last walk of the day which is going to be as soon as I finish writting this to you...
I hope that your day was a great one and I hope that you had fun and enjoyed yourself..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7320... Fold like my aching back...
Good morning, Rose Bud ... Now, seems to me when we talked on Saturday I thought I asked you to get some rest and take some time off ... hmmmm, yep I did and you disobeyed me >hands on hips< harumph, LOL ... can't sit still can you? I know you're a busy gal what with the pack and renovations and all ... I had a busy, yet wonderful weekend and topped it off with a little of baseball, FINALLY finished the book, and the ACM Awards (to you that would be the Academy County Music Awards, lol;) and Celebrity Apprentice ... and so glad Dennis Rodman was FIRED! Maybe he can go back and bunk with with that dude in North Korea, oops, did I just profile? Well, nanner nanner nanner! kapoot! LOLOL ... well, didn't he and some other knucklehead go and visit North Korea ... well, I think that is what I was told ... I could have been mistaken but we don't do politics here so NEVER MIND, hahahahaha ...
Anyway, got a good nights rest, slept til 9 something and meet with my trainer today to see what torture I'll got with my session at 1 ... So, pray for me on one eighty-three, lol ... Have an awesome day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

8873 ... throw in my gym towel

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20108 Apr 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning FC & Co!
Good morning, Ricky! How'd the tournament go? I didn't get a chance to follow as I was on a Women's Retreat most of the weekend ... Wish'd I'd of had the chance to, though! Hope all went well for you! You'll recuperate and catch up from your days off ... Enjoy your day! >hugs< FC <3...

2955 ... double nickels ... just don't take any wooden one's ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20109 Apr 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
oh and Hi Ya Sam...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uOSuhxFo76oXX
Here's hoping that All of Flower Childs Friends... Will have a great week and that all of you will have fun when you can... Sending out My best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to you all...
@}-'--,---
Hi there Ms Wildblue. I plan on having a super day, and a super week--hope you do the same. I am beginning the yearly love-hate relationship with my yard. I love the flowers, and landscaping, but hate the work that goes into it....lol.

Have a good day.
Hearts, hugs, and flowers....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20110 Apr 8, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
He there Mr R.
Hows it going?
Morning sweet Flower and friends.
Morning sweets! Hope your weekend was great! NASCAR this weekend, right? Heard Jimmie Johnson won, again! Correct me if I'm wrong ...#48?... Well, welcome to Monday! Hope it's as good or better than your weekend!

>>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20111 Apr 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. Looks like we may have some dangerous storms coming in later this week. Tornado season is coming in :)
Hi again, Denny! Yes, we are prepared ... with today and tomorrow's heat the propensity for dangerously high winds, hail and thunder boomers are expected! Hunker down! Be safe! FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20112 Apr 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
oh and Hi Ya Sam...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uOSuhxFo76oXX
@}-'--,---
LOL ... thanks for the cartoon ... perfect for this mornings viewing and coffee, Rose Bud >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20113 Apr 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweetums! I had a lot of fun "watching" the CMA's with you last night! Miranda Lambert sure raked in the awards. I think she won 4 altogether.
Tonight is our show! Be there or be square! LOL!
Luv ya to bits!
Good morning, doll! Had a great time as usual ... The awards were great ... I was hoping Jason would play his new song 1994 but as you and I both noticed there was over modulation of the music so here is the link to the the song and the words to the song:

"1994"

Now girl I know you used to the same old same
But we ain't floatin' that boat, no we ain't ridin' that train
Hop on my rocket ship and let's get outta here
Let me put a little shimmer in your atmosphere

Now let's get outta this town, outta this club
Girl whatever you're sippin' I'ma mix it up
Take a few tick-tocks off of your clock
Put a little Third Rock in your hip-hop
I got that

1994, Joe Diffie comin' out my radio
I'm just a country boy with a farmer's tan
So help me girl I'll be your Pick-Up Man
How 'bout a night to remember and a fifth of Goose
'Bout to bust out my honky-tonk attitude
A little feel good you ain't never felt before
I'm talkin' 1994

Hey Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie

Girl don't you worry, now your ship just came in
So go on tell your mama, tell all your friends
That your new favorite color is John Deere green
Hop in this truck aka Time Machine

I'm talkin' 1994

Hey Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie

Baby if you're lookin' for a good time
Let me take you to the C-O-U-N-T-R-Y
Now baby let's go, holler if you're with me
Hey Joe, come on and teach us how to Diffie

I'm talkin' 1994

Hey Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Joe, Joe, Joe Diffie
Will the real Joe Diffie please stand up

love this song, it's so fun!... So glad to see Eric Church won ALBUM of the YEAR! So glad to have seen him last year in concert with my baby sis in Houston ... that concert was awesome! yay!...

So glad Little Big Town won an award! Yes, it was Tate Stevens won X-Factor last year ... Remember when we watched this Video when he did PONTOON with Little Big Town? Love it ... Tate is sure having some fun ... gives me goosies, lol ...

TATE STEVENS / LITTLE BIG TOWN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Back to work Monday ... Enjoy your day, doll ... Same bat time, same bat station tonight ... Meet you there ... my phone will be charged up ... Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20114 Apr 8, 2013
Snicker Giggle....
;o)
Hey Flower...
I had to go back and watch the whole cartoon...
;o)
So Michigan is Playing Louisville... I was raised in MI and Louisville is across the creek from me... I'm TORN!!!! Well a little bit for memories sake..
We have a cloudy sky with the sun peeking in and out this morning... Supposed to get up to the higher 70's again today.. It is also supposed to rain...
Looks like it could if it wants too...
I'd send it back to you but the farmers need it right now.. so I guess I'll just count the blessing that there are still farmers... <3
My bones are pretty made especillay my wrists and hands..but I intend to get a bit more work done today in spite of them...
After the rains set in I'm gonna dig out some plants that need to be devided up and moved... I want to unclump that stand of English Iris.. they are choking to death! and I want to transplant one of the bushes from the back yard to where the Irises are now...
It has yellow and green leaves and I think that will offset the burning bushes this fall...
I'm trying to pace myself but when the gardening bug hits there is no getting around it..hahahahaha
I GOT IT BAD I TELL YA!!!
Lucky for me I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion...

I hope that your day will be a great one and that your weather will be really nice.. Get Ya Some Giggles.. and Stuff...
Sending you all of my very best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7232... Bet I am gonna be even more tired and sore tonight...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20115 Apr 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. You've got a nice mix of tunes posted.....a little something for everyone.
Hope you enjoy your day. Cooper has been out "helping" me this morning. But started to pout when I told him he wasn't able to rake leaves by himself.....lol
Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and leaves.....
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you enjoyed the chick songs I played ... just a little something for everyone, as you said ... Hope everyone else enjoyed, too!...

Inasmuch Coop helped you in the garden I do hope you were able to accomplish much, lol ... he can be a helper, huh? NOT! LOL ... I'm going to snip and cut some plants that I have no idea what they are but they sure grow fast and tall and seem to just put in dirt and grow, no need to put in water to grow roots and then plant ... must be some sort of cacti, clip & plant ... perfect for me ... More rain is promised this week ... hope so ... even though we got 2 soakings last week, not enough to even come close to put enough in the lake ...

Wishing you an awesome day, pretty one ... Enjoy it!

Hearts hugs and raindrops ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20116 Apr 8, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Snicker Giggle....
;o)
Hey Flower...
I had to go back and watch the whole cartoon...
;o)
So Michigan is Playing Louisville... I was raised in MI and Louisville is across the creek from me... I'm TORN!!!! Well a little bit for memories sake..
We have a cloudy sky with the sun peeking in and out this morning... Supposed to get up to the higher 70's again today.. It is also supposed to rain...
Looks like it could if it wants too...
I'd send it back to you but the farmers need it right now.. so I guess I'll just count the blessing that there are still farmers... <3
My bones are pretty made especillay my wrists and hands..but I intend to get a bit more work done today in spite of them...
After the rains set in I'm gonna dig out some plants that need to be devided up and moved... I want to unclump that stand of English Iris.. they are choking to death! and I want to transplant one of the bushes from the back yard to where the Irises are now...
It has yellow and green leaves and I think that will offset the burning bushes this fall...
I'm trying to pace myself but when the gardening bug hits there is no getting around it..hahahahaha
I GOT IT BAD I TELL YA!!!
Lucky for me I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L8TQZBHszI4XX
I hope that your day will be a great one and that your weather will be really nice.. Get Ya Some Giggles.. and Stuff...
Sending you all of my very best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7232... Bet I am gonna be even more tired and sore tonight...
why you little stinker you ... you made me watch another cartoon, lol ...

I heard about that Louisville basketball player who had a compound fracture on the court last week ... But what really captured my attention was he got a "comfort" dog for himself ... dadgumit ... made me cry I was so happy he did that ... Sure wish him a speedy recovery ...

Last night on 60 Minutes there was a piece on an Asian-American stellar of Basketball player from an Ivy League college (Harvard) who the Knicks let go and now the HOUSTON ROCKETS paid a hefty price for, THANK YOU KNICKS!!!! Jeremy Lin, I think, is his name ... anyway, it's a beautiful story ... you can catch it on CBS.com if you'd like to see the re-run on it ... he seemed to put a new word in the dictionary ... "Lin-sanity" ... His parents "engineers" ... he was playing piano growing up and he talked his parents into letting him play basketball ... and then, there was a new basketball star ... Kobe Bryant was interviewed and I can't remember what he said and I can't remember the other kid who went from high school straight to the pro's but anyway ... This Jeremy Lin had quite the challenge being Asian-American being between Anglo-Saxon and African-American ... It was a good story ...

Oh, dear, it's 11 and I've got to get going ... Don't work so hard today my friend ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

1532 ... fold like Jax's ears

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20117 Apr 8, 2013
good morning everyone its going to windy hear in Tucson and in the low 80s with gust upto 50 mph not good and the fire risk gose up :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Grace Nerissa 61,478
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 16 min Poppyann 10,635
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 18 min Poppyann 1,387
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Princess Hey 200,881
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 38 min Go Blue Forever 1,205
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 39 min Go Blue Forever 848
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min Dogen 209,686
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 52 min Princess Hey 147,207
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Poppyann 5,088
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 6 hr Spotted Girl 180