REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20080 Apr 7, 2013
JOAN OSBORNE ~ ONE OF US ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20081 Apr 7, 2013
CHRISTINA PERRI ~ JAR OF HEARTS ...

you're going to catch a cold from the eyes inside your soul ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20082 Apr 7, 2013
ALANIS MORISSETTE ~ HAND IN MY POCKET ...

I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20083 Apr 7, 2013
MELISSA ETHERIDGE ~ I'M THE ONLY ONE ...

awesome in concert ... saw her in FLL ... Delbert McClinton opened for her ... hardly no one showed up for Delbert ... that was disappointing ... dang, Floridians, lol ... but there sure were A LOT of chicks there for Melissa (hey, no profiling, lol;)...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20084 Apr 7, 2013
JOSS STONE ~ RIGHT TO BE WRONG ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20085 Apr 7, 2013
SHERYL CROW ~ MY FAVORITE MISTAKE ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20086 Apr 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
SHERYL CROW ~ MY FAVORITE MISTAKE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AmIlUKo4dQcXX
I just watched Elizabeth with Kate Blanchet. Great movie. You must see it :)
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20087 Apr 7, 2013
Morning to my favorite flower....

thinking I need one of those lovebug drops this morning

:)

we can share..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20088 Apr 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched Elizabeth with Kate Blanchet. Great movie. You must see it :)
Good morning, Denny! Yes, that was an excellent movie ... I previously gave one of my "reviews" on it ... Kate played an excellent part and I agree, a "must see" ... You probably have also seen The Boelyn Girls and The other Boelyn Girl, same Elizabethan era ... both excellent!

Have a nice day with your family and friends, Denny! Peace & Love, FC <3 ... 5357

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20089 Apr 7, 2013
reebie wrote:
Morning to my favorite flower....
thinking I need one of those lovebug drops this morning
:)
we can share..
Good morning cupcake! Nice to see your smiling face here this morning after my 2nd wake up ... It's been a very nice weekend thus far ... haven't quite decided what I'm going to do now that I've burnt quite a bit of daylight and my gym bag is staring me in the face ... so are the last 30 pages of a book I read half of, turned in to the library a month ago, checked it back out 2 weeks ago & now it's really exciting getting down to the wire & I'm anxious to get back to reading ... and then look for some baseball and just chill for the day with my pups ... hmmmmmmm, I'm leaning toward the latter ... 68 out ON THE PORCH and the promise of temps toward the 80's ... To the grocery store is the only pressing thing on my plate and if that is all I have to worry about today, and it's really not a worry (just a necessity to catch the cool deals) then I have a pretty good day ahead of me ... PoohBear is doing quite well with his antibiotics for his upper respiratory infection and the Tramadol, for his friend, Arthur Itis, seems to be working well ... Have noticed he's not eating and sleeping a lot ... I deduce if one is sleeping they're not in pain ... it's the waking hours that'll getcha ... He's an old man as the vet pegs him at 12 years old as that is when I first brought him 12 years ago and I'd rescued him when he was about 1 ... The dude was going to send him to the pound! I got him with his birth certificate and all ... blond German Spitz, my guard dog ... Dude should have come with his own Certificate of Stupidy, LOL >>did I just type that<< ??? He was mean, would leave the pup at home, throw a big bag of dog out on the porch, leave the pup to fend for himself, knowing there was a pack of dogs in the "hood" ... then when he was getting evicted ---> left him with a so called "friend" who already had 2 dogs and a cat of his own ... who I later found out was kicking poor PoohBear around ... I confronted Maxie about this, his response, "yeah, what of it?" I kicked him and asked him, "yeah, what of that?" ... Then I asked Ronnie to take your dog back, "you're not leaving him here or I'm turning you both in" ... Ronnie picked up Pooh and said, "I'm taking him to the pound!" ... I told him, "No you're not!!!" I took PoohBear, at approx 1 year old, from Ronnie's arms and said "See ya" ... Never saw those two fools again!... If I did, I'd probably kick Maxie again! That pup turned out to be the best dog ever ... Definitely, the best guard dog ever ... Now, that he's an inside pup ... He taught Jax to be the Guard Dog ... Yes, that's right, Jax has the bark but would probably invite the burglar in ... No worries, Pistol Packin' Mama is ready and waitin' LOLOL ...

Didn't expect a novel cupcake? I didn't proofread and I may have told this story before ... Just wanted to tell a story about the PoohBear man ... He's awesome and getting old ... Just another story about ---> "And then there was PoohBear", LOL

Have an awesome day! Arms around ya! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20090 Apr 7, 2013
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/astros...

Okay, now listen ... Did the fans of Hamilton's go overboard? Well, yes! IMHO ...

But, after Hamilton succumbed to drugs and alcohol and WE, his fans, got him out from under, got him through rehab, assigned him his OWN babysitter for his away games, which cost us a pretty penny, and then he leaves for the Angels for the green back poultice tree? Boo-hiss!!! Where was his loyalty then?

Don't quote me but to chase $125 million dollar for a 5 year contract? Wonder if he still has a baby-sitter, now? Traitor I say ... I have been watching the Angels with Hamilton (Ex-Texas Ranger) the power hitter, and Pujols their 1st baseman & (ex-STL) 1st baseman and power hitter and pitcher CJ Wilson power pitcher and I can't say they're doing all that well ... IMHO, for what that is worth ...

$125 million dollars - 5 year contract?
Who, really, is worth that? A-Rod with hip surgery and his ridiculous salary, heh! Well, I think his salary is only $29,000 ---> more than the whole Houston Astros Salary of ALL players combined ... The Houston Astros being pegged the WORST Baseball team, EVER >>heavy sigh<< The did beat the Rangers last week 8-2 ... why does that not surprise me ... Rangers let 3 key players go end of last season, Hamilton to the Anaheim Angels, Michael Young to the Phillies and Mike Napoli to the Boston Red Sox .... WHAT IN HADES were the Rangers thinking? Sounds to me like they're stripping down the Rangers much like the knuckle head at the Astros organization (or lack of organization) started doing years ago ... Goodness, I've had my rant for the week regarding baseball ... Carry on!

Hearts, hugs and baseball ... Blows kisses and throws one from the diamond!*wink*...

3241 ... another straight ... make it neat this time * wink wink *

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20091 Apr 7, 2013
Solo Home Run by Jason Werth in Nationals game with Reds game ... Father makes bare-handed catch as ball barely clears the fence while holding his little tyke ... Sign him up on the Astros team, lol ... here's the clip ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20092 Apr 7, 2013
This is for Old Sam;)... two Atlanta Braves brothers ... show off for their parents in the stand ... a cool story ... The Upton Brothers ... carry on, brothers ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/upton-brothers-h...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20093 Apr 7, 2013
Got to sign off for now if I'm going to get anything done ... Everyone have a splendid day! Have fun while you're at it! >>blows bubbles<< Love, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20094 Apr 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Solo Home Run by Jason Werth in Nationals game with Reds game ... Father makes bare-handed catch as ball barely clears the fence while holding his little tyke ... Sign him up on the Astros team, lol ... here's the clip ...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...
To bad Satchel Page never got to pitch in white baseball. He was the greatest ever

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20095 Apr 7, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... Happy Sunday ... Enjoy it >>smiles<< FC <3 ...
>>leaves kitten treats in your basket<< >purr purr<<
finds treats purr purr strech yawn nap time :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#20096 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Flower.. stopping in to say goodnight and to wish you sweet dreams..
I'm done and done in again tonight.. I got out and did a bit to much in the yard today.. I feel really compelled to work when the weather is nice and it was really nice today... We hit the 70's... yep we did... Made it all the way up to 74...
I haven't seen any rain yet but I'm guessing it's just waiting on me to take that pack out for the last walk of the day which is going to be as soon as I finish writting this to you...
I hope that your day was a great one and I hope that you had fun and enjoyed yourself..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7320... Fold like my aching back...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#20097 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning FC & Co!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 18 min David0407 27,834
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 25 min _Zoey_ 22,878
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 32 min Bittersweet Goodbyes 11,038
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 59 min Bittersweet Goodbyes 49,341
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 23,886
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 221,488
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr liam cul8r 5,503
What is your pets name? 1 hr So Very Louise 36
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,021
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr The Finny 4,285
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr T Bone 218,717
More from around the web