For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20054 Apr 5, 2013
AEROSMITH ~ BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20055 Apr 5, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Hey Little Flower...
I got a full two hours nap and then got up and and I've been watching tv.. The Vampire Diaries just went off.. I've got about an hour before the Pack will start fussing at me...
Right now I'm wattching PBS.. It's about the Appalaction Mountains and it's called "History of Appalachia"
Gonna surf for a while then I'll be taking that crazy pack out.. I hope that your day has been great and that you got some more rain...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose Bud ... Glad you got some nap time and some TV time ... I got neither of the above, lol ... got a lot accomplished, closed on my property yesterday and it's all mine, lock stock and barrel ... Only 2 things I need to do is record the General Warranty Deed with the county and register with the POA within 30 days which is May 4th ... if I do not do this with the POA within the prescribed 30 days, the fee jumps from $150 to $300 ... hmmmm, let me think, oh okay, I think I'll be there by Friday, May 3rd ... ya think? No brainer ... so I'll do that next week ...
Went to city council meeting last night which the meeting started a few minutes after the appointed time at 1830 (6:30p)... it was a special meeting to discuss a dog park at Arrowhead Park ... of course all the people whose houses abut to Arrowhead Park and of course leads to Lake Travis were opposed ... I had my say so but to what avail, I have no idea as to the others who were pro-choice ... there were alot against, of course, because they paid, their "premiums" ... I told them their properly lines ended where their fence ended and it did not extend to the park property and/or to the lake ... they DID NOT have LAKE FRONT property ... that, much to their chagrin, did not go over too well with the homeowner's in close proximity to the proposed dog park ... somehow, I don't think this will get 6 of the 7 yay's from city council ... The Mayor didn't and hasn't impressed me from day one ... I say we vote for a new Mayor next time ... Insert Jax name for Mayor, LOL ...]
Well, must move on ... Lots to do today for impending company tonight ... Have a nice day! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20056 Apr 5, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a fun day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... haven't had my book in my hands for a couple of days as I've been so busy ... Hope to read a little this afternoon when my helper is here ... TGIF, Happy FRIDAY! Enjoy it >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20057 Apr 5, 2013
luvmypain wrote:
Love that ring inside her nose
Flower child yeah, flower child
Flower child oh yeah
Hello, are those lyrics to the FlowerChild song by Lenny Kravitz? Thanks for reminding me of that song ... Have a good day ... FC

LENNY KRAVITZ ~ FLOWERCHILD ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20058 Apr 5, 2013
Hey Flower...
Guess what I'm not doing today???
I am so danged stiff and sore there is no way I'm gonna be doing anywork in the yard today..
I did put some mulch down over the newly planted glads... I planted that seven sisters rose into a nice big pot so that S can just set it where she wants to without having to do any digging.. S and I went out to the store and laid in a ton of groceries..
My bones are very angry today so putting all that away was a chore and a half..
Josie just cracked me up!!! She is making noises like a baby bear...
That's her way of talking Nemo and Mip into playing...
I am planning on laying down and taking a good long nap.. I only got 3 and a half hours sleep last night.. everytime I thought I was gonna stop doing things last night I'd think of something else I could do too.. So I was up all danged night.. crashed out at around 6:45AM and slept till 10:30AM.. Then I got up and started walking the pack.. I managed to get that finished about 10 minutes before S showed up to go to the grocery... I am done and done in... So I am now gonna get off this machine take the pack out and then try for a few ZZZZZZZZs...
I hope that this has been a good day for you so far and that it will just get better.. and I hope that Mr. Pooh is starting to feel better..
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
7612... fold like a sore knee..
GM QA ... it's Friday ... take it easy! FC <3 ...

3026 ... pair of 6's = pair of crutches for that sore knee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20059 Apr 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Wear a helmet and don't go over 30 Darlin :)
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20060 Apr 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower... GEAR UP!!...Breakfast Brunch tomorrow... Hippiechick, Stacked, Princess, 60's Chic...HAVEN'T a Clue WHERE Laci Rae..Meander to...Pick ya up on my scooter.. TEN SHARP!!
Good morning, CC ... it's 10 and perfect timing for breakfast brunch ... hoppin' on the scooter and off we go ... TGIF, let's enjoy it! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20061 Apr 5, 2013
Good morning, Kitten ... I know you're out there ... Happy Friday, enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20063 Apr 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... I know you're out there ... Happy Friday, enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...
(pounce) yup sure am and plan to :) purr purr

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20064 Apr 5, 2013
Hi There Flower...
I'm still a little sore but that's not stopping me from getting some stuff done today...
:o)
I raked out the back of the yard by the shed and the little flowerbed back there.. Thousands of freaking Gumballs I tell ya... I bet I really raked up at least 500 of the darn things...
It looks much nicer now..
Everything is starting to green up nicely but I am going to have to lay in some grass seed again this year.. All that rain has really been rough on the yard.. and believe it or not they say we have a chance of rain every day this coming week..HA! Imagine That!!!
So I am really trying to get this stuff done.. Body be Damned!hahahahahaha
After I raked the yard I figured I deserved a little break... and I've been watching KONG BEST DINOSAUR WRECK EVER!!! It's almost at the end now.. Kong is wrecking the city...
OK so I feel the need to have a little something to eat.. before I start on anything else..
I hope that your day won't wear you out and I hope that you find the time to just have some fun and enjoy yourself.. Sending you all of my best.. and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

3007.... Bet the house that I run the vaccum today and that I open up some windows around 4:00PM

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20068 Apr 7, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(pounce) yup sure am and plan to :) purr purr
Good morning, Kitten ... Happy Sunday ... Enjoy it >>smiles<< FC <3 ...

>>leaves kitten treats in your basket<< >purr purr<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20069 Apr 7, 2013
Hi There Flower...
I'm still a little sore but that's not stopping me from getting some stuff done today...
:o)
I raked out the back of the yard by the shed and the little flowerbed back there.. Thousands of freaking Gumballs I tell ya... I bet I really raked up at least 500 of the darn things...
It looks much nicer now..
Everything is starting to green up nicely but I am going to have to lay in some grass seed again this year.. All that rain has really been rough on the yard.. and believe it or not they say we have a chance of rain every day this coming week..HA! Imagine That!!!
So I am really trying to get this stuff done.. Body be Damned!hahahahahaha
After I raked the yard I figured I deserved a little break... and I've been watching KONG BEST DINOSAUR WRECK EVER!!! It's almost at the end now.. Kong is wrecking the city...
OK so I feel the need to have a little something to eat.. before I start on anything else..
I hope that your day won't wear you out and I hope that you find the time to just have some fun and enjoy yourself.. Sending you all of my best.. and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
3007.... Bet the house that I run the vaccum today and that I open up some windows around 4:00PM
Good early 2-thirty in the morning, Rose Bud ... yep, I crashed early and this is what I get ... early in the morning wake up call ... just as well because Jax woke up too and I opened up and he shot out the front like Jax in the box, LOL ... IDK what kind of KONG IS wrecking the city but it reminds me of this song ...
Oh, no ... they say he's got to go, go go Godzilla ...

BLUE OYSTER CULT ~ GODZILLA
yeah yeah ...
always loved that song ...
So, did you ever get to rest ... seems I did ... I had such a wonderful time at the Women's Retreat ... I suppose the pics up on my FaceBook reveal that ... My heart reveals reveal even more, however, words just cannot even come close to explaining ...
Hope today finds you feeling well, rested and in good spirits ... Enjoy it! Luvya, big ... FC <3 ...
8088 ... 4 of a kind beats a full house, yes? alrighty then ... bet you a nice spring day with the nice aroma of fresh cut roses from your garden ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20070 Apr 7, 2013
okay, I may wake up at 0230 but I sure can't make any sense much less type very well this early ^^^^ as evidenced above, lol ... oh, well ---> no grammar and/or spelling police allowed at FC's, lol ...

1110 ... whoo-hoo ... 4 of a kind again ... 4 ace's ... full tank of gas from Murphy's

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20071 Apr 7, 2013
Steven D wrote:
Something for the Flower-Child..found tonight..
Kid Rock in another genre...
hope you like!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bl-OEMjvp_0XX
Aerosmith and Kid Rock -- "Sweet Emotion"
Hey...I know I'm not the only old one here!!
:)
Hello and good morning, Steve ... Some people underestimate the talent of Kid Rock ... I love that guy ... Some of the rap he does I can do without as I'm not crazy of rap but he can sure rock ... his duet with Sheryl Crow is one of my fave's ... There are other songs, the other of which you posted, which are nice ... He's got a winning personality, of course, how can we not like him, eh? Anyway, he's a good egg in my book ... Thanks for sharing his songs here ... Good Sunday to you and yours ... Enjoy it ... Peace~FC <3 ...

here's one of my faves (Willie){not so much the Hag}who shows up A LOT on my FaceBook page, it seems, lol ...

WILLIE NELSON / MERLE HAGGARD ~ PANCHO & LEFTY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20072 Apr 7, 2013
ROSANNE CASH ~ SEVEN YEAR ACHE ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20073 Apr 7, 2013
LINDA RONSTADT ~ SILVER THREADS AND GOLDEN NEEDLES ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20074 Apr 7, 2013
LORETTA LYNN ~ YOU AIN'T WOMAN ENOUGH ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20075 Apr 7, 2013
TAMMY WYNETTE ~ YOUR GOOD GIRLS GONNA GO BAD (60'S)...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20076 Apr 7, 2013
JUNE CARTER CASH ~ KEEP ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF LIFE ...

It will help us every day, it will brighten all the way ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20077 Apr 7, 2013
DOLLY PARTON ~ COAT OF MANY COLORS ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 6 min Concerned_American 2,649
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 min _Zoey_ 4,300
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 14 min Rick Perry s Closet 50
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min Geno 22,920
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Princess Hey 218,886
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 22 min -TheExam- 38,014
News Scientists devoloping 'crumb-free bread' on ISS 1 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 7
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Finny Ferret Man ... 76,061
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 624
More from around the web