For Dear FlowerChild

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20010 Apr 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there Rose Bud ... thanks for finally sending me some of your rain ... thunder boomers and all ... it's been raining hard for longer than 15 minutes and appreciate all of it!... got a good drenching that's for sure! THANKS! lol ... taking PoohBear to the vet in the morning as I think he's got that stinking upper respiratory infection he had back in Oct or Nov ... don't want it to manifest itself into anything else ... moved my training session from tomorrow to Thursday at 1 ... went all the way to S Austin for my docs appointment ... he wants another brain MRI ... guess he wants to know if I have one, LOL ... told him the other 8 times we checked, I did ... wants to see if any new lesions ... hope not! Anyway, part of MS protocol and such ... anyhow, hope your day was good, Josie was good in the kitchen and all the other pups followed suit ... Have a good evening ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...
1906 ... guess that was a good year, lol
Hey There Little Flower...
It was a really good day here in the valley.. I actually got out and did some yard work.. I raked the whole danged yard and cleared out all of my flowerbeds.. trimmed up the rose bushes and the english irises... heck I even raked out the driveway... Those dang gum trees drop those nasty gumballs all over the place and they had to go... they are like little spikey balls and if you were to step on one of them barefoot you'de be doing the ouch my freakin' foot hurts dance...
It looks really good and tomorrow if the weather will hold then I'm going to plant those 42 glads... and transplant my dianthus...
I haven't started designing the Flower Shaped flower bed yet but it's on the list...
I sure hope that everything goes well at the doctors visit... I know for a fact you have a brain now whether or not you use it is another matter..hahahahahaha Ducking that book I know you just threw at me...
;o)
Josie has been a good girl and she loved being out in the yard with me today.. She likes to help me garden... So today she helped rearrange the straw and the sticks back in her run area... She also told the birds, squirrels and that cat from next door to stay out of the yard...hahahaha
She is a sweet girl and Such a goof... She has a 2 liter bottle that she plays with and she cracks me up when she does.. She will pick it up and throw it them attack it when it lands..
After I finished working in the yard I came in and fixed myself a nice dinner... Baked Fish, tater tots and corn on the cob... I ate it and kicked back in the recliner... next thing I know I'm waking up at 7:00...
I needed that nap and I woke up feeling pretty good... a little stiff but I earned it...
I hope that your day was great and I'm really glad that you got some rain.. they say that your rain will be getting here on Thursday so I am really glad I got so much done today and I hope that I feel just as good tomorrow so that I can do the rest of the things I want too..
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1799.... Bet I enjoyed my day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20011 Apr 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Is it on SHOW TIME or is it on HISTORY channel? The above sentence is confusing on which channel ... kind of cryptic of sorts, LOL ... help the girl out, throw me a lifeline, LOL ...
Have an awesome day, Denny! FC <3 ...
Flower it is on showtime series. I watched all 10 episodes and found it interesting but so bias. At the end he even tears into Obama for being like Bush in his war policy. He looks back and draws all these crazy notions. We should not have dropped the atom bomb. The Soviets were good guys and would not have taken over Europe. Interesting as he looks back and picks and chooses the quotes that conform to his bias . Interesting though

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#20012 Apr 3, 2013
Good Morning FlowerChild :)

I have been quite busy here lately and not alot of posting time for all those crazy threads on my tracker. I think I might need to delete some. LOL

Hope your Easter was grand. We too had a HUGE egg hunt. We hid 1600 eggs and the kids had a blast. I just really cant look at another hotdog after serving so many for lunch this past Saturday. I, myself, had a great Easter. Lots of family time.

Hope your weekend is moving along ... it is Wednesday, halfway to the weekend. It is suppose to be pretty here this weekend. That would be nice. I liked to think Spring will make its arrival this month.

Have a great day ... smiles for all!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20013 Apr 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Weather Report-
Breaking Records!
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...
It's extra cold here at 1600 feet.
Good morning, Fishman! We had a front blow in yesterday with some incredible winds and rain! Yay for the rain as a good drenching was needed! Guess the rain dance served its purpose ... will do more of the same today ... wow, guess yall don't have winter clothes either ... have a furnace? LOL ... Hope it wasn't too bad for ya? Did you feel your bone creakin', too? It bytes gettin' old too, dudn't it, lol ... I'm pickin' on ya, Fishman ... A trip to the vet this morning with PoohBear ... think return of the upper respiratory infection from Oct/Nov ... a few antibiotics should cure him as it did last time ... it sounds like a heavy "heave" and sometimes I can hear him "wheezing" when he's sleeping ... poor little guy ... cancelled my gym trainer for tomorrow ... it'll all work out ... Hope your Wednesday is a great one and you'll have fun in the coolness of your 20 of the Pacific! >>smiles<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20014 Apr 3, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey There Little Flower...
It was a really good day here in the valley.. I actually got out and did some yard work.. I raked the whole danged yard and cleared out all of my flowerbeds.. trimmed up the rose bushes and the english irises... heck I even raked out the driveway... Those dang gum trees drop those nasty gumballs all over the place and they had to go... they are like little spikey balls and if you were to step on one of them barefoot you'de be doing the ouch my freakin' foot hurts dance...
It looks really good and tomorrow if the weather will hold then I'm going to plant those 42 glads... and transplant my dianthus...
I haven't started designing the Flower Shaped flower bed yet but it's on the list...
I sure hope that everything goes well at the doctors visit... I know for a fact you have a brain now whether or not you use it is another matter..hahahahahaha Ducking that book I know you just threw at me...
;o)
Josie has been a good girl and she loved being out in the yard with me today.. She likes to help me garden... So today she helped rearrange the straw and the sticks back in her run area... She also told the birds, squirrels and that cat from next door to stay out of the yard...hahahaha
She is a sweet girl and Such a goof... She has a 2 liter bottle that she plays with and she cracks me up when she does.. She will pick it up and throw it them attack it when it lands..
After I finished working in the yard I came in and fixed myself a nice dinner... Baked Fish, tater tots and corn on the cob... I ate it and kicked back in the recliner... next thing I know I'm waking up at 7:00...
I needed that nap and I woke up feeling pretty good... a little stiff but I earned it...
I hope that your day was great and I'm really glad that you got some rain.. they say that your rain will be getting here on Thursday so I am really glad I got so much done today and I hope that I feel just as good tomorrow so that I can do the rest of the things I want too..
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1799.... Bet I enjoyed my day!
Good morning, Rose Bud ... sounds as though you hard work in the garden is paying off ... looks lovely from here! Josie IS a goof, so playful and I'm sure she's a great help in the garden, ha! I can just see here, literally 2 left feet, huh? hahahaha ... that's too funny! Gives us a laugh a day that we all can use!... Not much going on today, like I said, but a trip to the bet with PB ... reading the last of my book, PLUM ISLAND, it's but 40 pages to the end and I'm reading faster and faster but it's still about only 40 pages ... I'll get there soon enough but I want to know what happens and when John Corey will get old Frederic Tobin, LOL ... Nelson DeMille's John Corey series, they're terrific ... next time you run by the W's liberry, you should pick up a John Corey series book by DeMille, you'd crack up but yet be entertained at the same time ... Well, must move on and "make my rounds", lol ... Enjoy your day to the fullest! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

1526 ... fold like a dog ear

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20015 Apr 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Flower it is on showtime series. I watched all 10 episodes and found it interesting but so bias. At the end he even tears into Obama for being like Bush in his war policy. He looks back and draws all these crazy notions. We should not have dropped the atom bomb. The Soviets were good guys and would not have taken over Europe. Interesting as he looks back and picks and chooses the quotes that conform to his bias . Interesting though
Good morning, Denny! Sounds interesting ... however would I catch up on 10 episodes except to order via Netflix the whole series ... yes, that is what I'd have to do ... sounds politically motivated ... I'm more like the Walt Disney type, LOL ... It does, however, looks and sound to be very interesting ... Thanks for the heads up, though! Happy Wednesday, Denny! Have a very pleasant day! >hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20016 Apr 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Morning FlowerChild :)
I have been quite busy here lately and not alot of posting time for all those crazy threads on my tracker. I think I might need to delete some. LOL
Hope your Easter was grand. We too had a HUGE egg hunt. We hid 1600 eggs and the kids had a blast. I just really cant look at another hotdog after serving so many for lunch this past Saturday. I, myself, had a great Easter. Lots of family time.
Hope your weekend is moving along ... it is Wednesday, halfway to the weekend. It is suppose to be pretty here this weekend. That would be nice. I liked to think Spring will make its arrival this month.
Have a great day ... smiles for all!!
Good morning, Hatti! Like I said, you're like a breath of fresh air ... Glad to hear the Egg Hunt was great! We had hot dogs, lemonade & apple juice ... sometimes I offered up "lemon juice" hahaha ... just slipped out that way, didn't mean it ... the little kid looked at me like I had two heads, lol ... The rest of your Easter Sunday with family & friends sounds lovely as well ... Happy Wednesday to you! Have a great day! >>smiles for you<< FC <3 ...

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20017 Apr 3, 2013
Good morning all, I hope you have a great day

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#20018 Apr 3, 2013
Good morning Sweet Flower. It seems, I heard a rumor that baseball season is upon us. I wasn't sure if you had heard that or not......lol

Anyway, enjoy your day, I have simply got to get going....

Hearts, hugs, and baseball.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20019 Apr 3, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning all, I hope you have a great day
Good morning, H'Lo ... Nice to see you this morning and everyday you stop by, as usual! Happy Wednesday to you as we head halfway down the week ... Wishing you a delightful day! Peace~FC <3 ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20020 Apr 3, 2013
Good morning!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20021 Apr 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Sweet Flower. It seems, I heard a rumor that baseball season is upon us. I wasn't sure if you had heard that or not......lol
Anyway, enjoy your day, I have simply got to get going....
Hearts, hugs, and baseball.
Good morning, Princess ... Hmmmm, let me think about that for a minute or so ... okay, ummm, yes, that would be a yes, lol ... officially, 2 days ago to be exact, opening season, yippee!

Happy Wednesday, pretty one! Hope it's an easy going one for you!

Hearts, hugs and an easy going day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20022 Apr 3, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!
Good morning, Daz! Love the new avatar, colorful! As I look out the front door it's looking awfully dark ... I just heard thunder so maybe more rain is on the way as we so desperately need it! Wishing warmth and sunshine your way ... Have a nice day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20023 Apr 3, 2013
Hey Flower...
I hope that it pours down rain all day in your neck of the woods...
We have sunshine and it's supposed to hit the 50's again today... I'm kinda stiff today but I'm still going to get those galadiolas planted..
I sure hope that PoohBear will be OK.. My neighbors dog has the same problem, so I went to the Vet Supply store and picked up some antibiotics for him to give to her.. She is doing much better...
It's still really chilly here in the valley.. The lows are in the low 30's so that first walk of the day is not much fun... They say we might hit the 70's by the end of the week.. That would be wonderful... I'll get to open up all of the windows and let some fresh air blow through the house...
I hope that you have managed to finish your book... I mean seriously how long has it been...hahahahahaha.... and what with BASEBALL SEASON opening today I suspect that you are not gonna have much time for anything else.. You and My Mother would have had a great time fussing at each other over the games... She loved the Atlanta Braves...
OK gonna surf a few then I'm gonna have a light lunch before I get out and get busy in the yard... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love... Have a GREAT DAY!!!! and no matter what you do I hope that you will enjoy yourself...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4378... Fold like a garden flag...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#20024 Apr 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman! We had a front blow in yesterday with some incredible winds and rain! Yay for the rain as a good drenching was needed! Guess the rain dance served its purpose ... will do more of the same today ... wow, guess yall don't have winter clothes either ... have a furnace? LOL ... Hope it wasn't too bad for ya? Did you feel your bone creakin', too? It bytes gettin' old too, dudn't it, lol ... I'm pickin' on ya, Fishman ... A trip to the vet this morning with PoohBear ... think return of the upper respiratory infection from Oct/Nov ... a few antibiotics should cure him as it did last time ... it sounds like a heavy "heave" and sometimes I can hear him "wheezing" when he's sleeping ... poor little guy ... cancelled my gym trainer for tomorrow ... it'll all work out ... Hope your Wednesday is a great one and you'll have fun in the coolness of your 20 of the Pacific! >>smiles<< FC <3 ...
Hi Flower-Child.(still barely morning for you?)
I hope the antibiotics help PoohBear. In the pet dept., we have three new kitty's in the attic- "bad" "irresponsible" pet owners, I know.(Fisherman lowers head and rolls it back and forth a little.) I don't know what we'll do with them??? The chihuahua seems extra healthy lately (about 14 and a little overweight). She gets her heart going and some exercise everyday because of the stupid cats. Or, wait a minute,- stupid dog? lol
We only have little space heaters, but they help. As we get older, we might have to get some kind of heating system. The cold is bothering me more and it's hard on Mrs F. due to a few health things like the residual Gillian Barre symptoms and mild arthritis.
Come on SUMMER!
Oh, we got a lot of rain lately, it's green all around, so that's nice.
Hope your Wednesday is good.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#20025 Apr 3, 2013
good morning every and have a great day :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20026 Apr 3, 2013
Hi my sweet flowery friend! Hope you're having a good day! Are we on for tonight? Charge that phone, sistah! LOL! It's always fun communicating with you. Next week-end I'll be in Texas at the Motor Speedway! So looking forward to it!
Luv ya! Big hugs!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20027 Apr 3, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Hey Flower...
I hope that it pours down rain all day in your neck of the woods...
We have sunshine and it's supposed to hit the 50's again today... I'm kinda stiff today but I'm still going to get those galadiolas planted..
I sure hope that PoohBear will be OK.. My neighbors dog has the same problem, so I went to the Vet Supply store and picked up some antibiotics for him to give to her.. She is doing much better...
It's still really chilly here in the valley.. The lows are in the low 30's so that first walk of the day is not much fun... They say we might hit the 70's by the end of the week.. That would be wonderful... I'll get to open up all of the windows and let some fresh air blow through the house...
I hope that you have managed to finish your book... I mean seriously how long has it been...hahahahahaha.... and what with BASEBALL SEASON opening today I suspect that you are not gonna have much time for anything else.. You and My Mother would have had a great time fussing at each other over the games... She loved the Atlanta Braves...
OK gonna surf a few then I'm gonna have a light lunch before I get out and get busy in the yard... Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love... Have a GREAT DAY!!!! and no matter what you do I hope that you will enjoy yourself...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4378... Fold like a garden flag...
Good evening, Rose Bud ... Had a pretty good day here, too! Went to the spa for a manicure and got a good neck, head/shoulder massage ... we had fun watching Blake Shelton on The Laugh or whatever show Sharon Osbourne is on with the Chinese lady and Sheryl Underwood ... that Sheryl is FUNNY!... If the vet hadn't of called at 1515 I'd of missed PoohBear's 1530 vet appointment so I loaded him in the car ... Vet gave him some antibiotics and diagnosed him with allergies and an upper respiratory infection ... she gave me a script for Tramadol for his cough and pain for his arthritis ... she pegged him for 12 years old on the receipt ... made my wallet REAL light, lol ... it was worth it ...$26 bucks for his Tramadol so I took the script to CVS Pharmacy thinking it'd be less, it was NOT!... It was almost $30 bucks but Nikki pulled out a coupon and it came to $24.14 which was cool ... so, if you ever have to pay full price for a medication at the pharmacy ---> ask the pharmacy if they have any coupons they can use for you ... I didn't know they could do that ... I'd of paid a $100 if I had to for my 4-legged child if I needed to ... anyhow, he got the last of my braised beef tips with mashed potatoes and he's crashed out as Dr Williams said the Tramadol would probably make him sleepy, ya think? Doctors give Tramadol to people, crikey! lol ... Well, I think tonight is American Idol night and HC and I will be critiquing again ... the armchair critiquers, LOL ... we're pretty good at it ... Hope your night is a good one ... Love ya, mean it ... FC <3 ...

4002 ... full boat needed with all the rain ... OH, high of 57 today ... that's the lowest it's been SINCE THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY ... thought you might like that little bit of South Central Texas trivia ... >>ducks for cover<< YIKES!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20028 Apr 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower-Child.(still barely morning for you?)
I hope the antibiotics help PoohBear. In the pet dept., we have three new kitty's in the attic- "bad" "irresponsible" pet owners, I know.(Fisherman lowers head and rolls it back and forth a little.) I don't know what we'll do with them??? The chihuahua seems extra healthy lately (about 14 and a little overweight). She gets her heart going and some exercise everyday because of the stupid cats. Or, wait a minute,- stupid dog? lol
We only have little space heaters, but they help. As we get older, we might have to get some kind of heating system. The cold is bothering me more and it's hard on Mrs F. due to a few health things like the residual Gillian Barre symptoms and mild arthritis.
Come on SUMMER!
Oh, we got a lot of rain lately, it's green all around, so that's nice.
Hope your Wednesday is good.
Hello there Fishman ... so, you have kittens, hmmm ... well you know what Drew Carey says, "Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets" ... and I know about the old bones during the cooler season but yall are having an unusual spell ... My best friend, Jamie, before she left our lovely world for heaven, had a spell with Guillain - Barré syndrome. We did a lot of research on the subject ... She tried to get social security disability but was told that it was not a permanent diagnosis ... we queried that to a peer review of doctors which concurred ... She passed of something totally unrelated that rendered her unable to walk ... So we never knew if she was ever cured of GBS ... Sorry to hear of it with your loved one ... It's been all green here for months on end ... I know yall get tired of me saying we had(have) no winter but we've had no winter ... it was 59 here ON THE PORCH and tee-shirt weather but it seemed colder because of the rain ... and as far as I'm concerned it can keep raining ... no problem ... Nice of you to come by Fishman ... Always a pleasure to see you ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon, help F-Lady out as much as you can and keep on truckin'... Best of the evening to you as well! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20029 Apr 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning every and have a great day :)
Good afternoon, Kitten ... It's been a good day and hope the same for you >hugs< FC <3 ...

>>fresh Friskies for you<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bird Takes Off With Knife From Crime Scene 2 min Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 197,300
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 9 min Huge Back Door 34,922
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min 8541 MARINE 56,036
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Northbound 190,746
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 33 min Without Represent... 17,551
Post any FOUR words 36 min This Weekend 769
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 6,072
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 144,757
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr streetglidehoney 32,089
More from around the web