#19983 Apr 1, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>so true morning FC :)
Morning, Kitten! >>hugs<<

“ Cavete inquit qui non mentior”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#19984 Apr 1, 2013
G'morning my blooming friend. Wishing you an awesome day, any plans?:^)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19985 Apr 1, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
G'morning my blooming friend. Wishing you an awesome day, any plans?:^)
Good morning, Duchess! Hope your Easter weekend was a good one, Easter Sunday being the best! Mine was a great one, quiet and laid back ... Just my soap at 11, suiting up for the gym ... nothing special ... maybe, and that's a maybe, clearing off my desk but no rush, just to be done by Friday when I have company ...

I talked to my niece and nephew yesterday ... they're so funny ... if you were a bug in my phone you'd crack up ... actually the phone would crack up ...

Nice to see you around ... I trust you are well and in good spirits and that is music to my ears! Have an awesome day! Always nice to see you! Thanks for coming by, Duchess! Love and arms around you! FC <3 ...

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19986 Apr 1, 2013
Hey Flower...
So far today has been a good one... the sun is shining and it's in the 50's.. I'm still sniffling but my bones aren't hollering so that's a good thing...
Went out shopping with my Sis laid in all the non-perishables...and got the cutest little solar mushrooms... 2 teal and 2 pink... Thought of you when I bought them...
I also bought a new mop... It's one of those Mr. Clean roller types... I just hope that it will last as long as my old one did... I'm thinking of holding a memorial service for the old mop...hahahahaha
I need to get out in my yard and do some planting.. I have 42 gladolia bulbs that I need to put in the ground... and I need to get my mini roses planted too.. but I'm worried that winter might return at anytime considering the goofy weather we have had so far..
I rescued some day lillies from my Sisters house the other day when I dug that trench.. and I did manage to get those planted the next day...
Right now I'm feeling a little tired and thinking that I might just try for a short nap...
I hope that your day has really been a great one and that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-N-HUGS))
@}-'--,---

8972... Fold like my snuggie...

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19987 Apr 1, 2013
Sending Wishes For Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to all the Good Folks who Visit Flower Childs thread...
@}-'--,---

HEY RED!!!! Great to see ya!!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19988 Apr 1, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Hey Flower...
So far today has been a good one... the sun is shining and it's in the 50's.. I'm still sniffling but my bones aren't hollering so that's a good thing...
Went out shopping with my Sis laid in all the non-perishables...and got the cutest little solar mushrooms... 2 teal and 2 pink... Thought of you when I bought them...
I also bought a new mop... It's one of those Mr. Clean roller types... I just hope that it will last as long as my old one did... I'm thinking of holding a memorial service for the old mop...hahahahaha
I need to get out in my yard and do some planting.. I have 42 gladolia bulbs that I need to put in the ground... and I need to get my mini roses planted too.. but I'm worried that winter might return at anytime considering the goofy weather we have had so far..
I rescued some day lillies from my Sisters house the other day when I dug that trench.. and I did manage to get those planted the next day...
Right now I'm feeling a little tired and thinking that I might just try for a short nap...
I hope that your day has really been a great one and that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-N-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
8972... Fold like my snuggie...
Hello there Rose Bud! I had a great nights rest, woke up late and felt good upon waking ... watched my soap, suited up and made it to the gym, came home and my helper almost had the house clean ... Listening to the blues on satellite ... Getting ready for Scott Pelley and going to check out some baseball maybe later ... I think the Voice in on NBC tonight so will get with HC probably for our same bat-time and bat station, lol ... hope you got your nap time and are feeling human again, lol ... The sun is shining very bright and it's about 83 ON THE PORCH!... I know, I know ... you don't want to hear it ... this is what msn.com/weather has:

82°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 82°
High 84°Low 63°

winds: 3ESE
humidity: 40%

It's drop dead gorgeous out ... whistled for Jax to come in ... he ain't interested ... PB is snoozing in front of the fan ... I'm headed toward the recliner with my book ... Thinking about you! Love ya big! FC <3 ...

1859 ... big old Ace looking at ya mama bear!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19989 Apr 1, 2013
nuttin....not a single bite.
Boy......you guys.

:~(

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19990 Apr 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
nuttin....not a single bite.
Boy......you guys.
:~(
A bad day fishin' beats a good day workin', Rotor ... it ain't that bad, lol

2712 ... a pair of deuces, ace high ... better luck on the morrow >>mwah<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19991 Apr 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
So there is a Bigfoot!
One was shot and killed in central Oregon over the weekend.
http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/
Tomorrow ain't April 1st....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19992 Apr 2, 2013
Good mrning Flower and friends.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19993 Apr 2, 2013
In coming ping pong balls Purr purr and good morning everyone :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19994 Apr 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good mrning Flower and friends.
Good morning, Rotor! Welcome to Tuesday ... toofer Tuesday on the radio ... we'll start it off with some Texas rockabilly ... Have a super day, Rotor! >>mwah<<

DELBERT MCCLINTON ~ B MOVIE / BOXCAR BLUES ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19995 Apr 2, 2013
DELBERT MCCLINTON ~ LIVING IT DOWN ...

I got the short end of the chicken, she got the golden goose ...

love it! LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19996 Apr 2, 2013
BETTYLE LAVETTE ~ I STILL WANT TO BE YOUR BABY ...

take me like I am ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19997 Apr 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
BETTYLE LAVETTE ~ I STILL WANT TO BE YOUR BABY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TqWMNFQnfN0XX
take me like I am ...
Flower check out show time series by Oliver Stone on history. Now admitted it is a liberals version but still very good :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19998 Apr 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Flower check out show time series by Oliver Stone on history. Now admitted it is a liberals version but still very good :)
Good morning, Denny! Is it on SHOW TIME or is it on HISTORY channel? The above sentence is confusing on which channel ... kind of cryptic of sorts, LOL ... help the girl out, throw me a lifeline, LOL ...

Have an awesome day, Denny! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19999 Apr 2, 2013
Dazzle dropped this on another thread ... thought I might share it with yall ... Enjoy!...

I saw this posted on Facebook and thought it was pretty cool. Of course SXSW was more than a week ago but pretty cool anyway.

Top 5 Ways to a Better Life According to Dave Grohl

(An interpretation of his Keynote speech at SXSW last week in Austin,TX)

1. No one is you and that is your biggest power.

“It’s YOUR VOICE. Cherish it. Respect it. Nurture it. Challenge it. Stretch it and scream until it’s f**king gone because everyone is blessed with at least that, and who knows how long it will last ...”
“Who’s to say what’s a good voice, and what’s not a good voice? The Voice? Imagine Bob Dylan sitting there singing ‘Blowin’ in the Wind’ in front of Christina Aguilera.”

2. Don’t be afraid of not fitting in.

“I can truly say out loud that ‘Gangnam Style’ is one of my favorite f**king songs of the past decade. Is it any better or worse than the latest Atoms for Peace album? Hmmm… paging Pitchfork! Come in, come in, Pitchfork! We need you to help us determine the value of a song! Who f**king cares.” Don't be someone who designs their lives to impress others.

3. Give a damn about yourself.

It’s about taking care of yourself so you can be a better human being. A 2.0 version of you is way more equipped to help others in need. Take up yoga if you’re stressed. Ask for a big raise. Walk away from a relationship that is abusive or draining. Or just take a nap, for Christ’s sake.

4. Be humble.

No one wants to go to lunch with a supermodel who says things like,“My cheekbones, if you’ve noticed, have a similar incline to an escalator.” One thing I’ve noticed is that if you are good at something, people will acknowledge it. Appreciate the hell out of those people. Should you be blessed enough to have the fortitude to work so hard at something that people celebrate you, your first reaction should be gratitude. And know that there’s a ton of people out there from all races and socioeconomic backgrounds who can still teach you something. I don’t care if you’re Bill Clinton or Jay-Z – always be learning; always be improving.

5. Spark a revolution.

Always have the highest bar for yourself. Wake up everyday and no matter how crappy you feel, want to change something for the better. Do something that makes someone happy. Create something that inspires someone. Be someone’s light when they are hopeless.

cool, huh? Love it ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20000 Apr 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
In coming ping pong balls Purr purr and good morning everyone :)
Morning, Kitten! Rain in the forecast and hoping for same ... Good day to you! >hugs< FC ...

>>FC does the Rain Dance<<

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20001 Apr 2, 2013
Morning FC and friends! FC, I'm so glad you enjoyed the Dave Grohl piece. I thought it was pretty cool. I really like him.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20002 Apr 2, 2013
You have a safe trip, We'll be here when you get back! And I wanted to give a shout out to Wildblue. Remember, you got a lot of friends here, blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 168,668
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Judy 123 8,807
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Judy 123 8,510
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 10 min Judy 123 5,993
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 13 min Mister_ E 293
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 13 min Judy 123 4,777
motorcycle traveling stories 15 min Sublime1 1,224
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min TALLYHO 8541 41,334
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 48 min harley honey 12
Answer a question with a question 1 hr Mr_FX 235
More from around the web