“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19991 Apr 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
So there is a Bigfoot!
One was shot and killed in central Oregon over the weekend.
http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/
Tomorrow ain't April 1st....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#19992 Apr 2, 2013
Good mrning Flower and friends.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19993 Apr 2, 2013
In coming ping pong balls Purr purr and good morning everyone :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19994 Apr 2, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good mrning Flower and friends.
Good morning, Rotor! Welcome to Tuesday ... toofer Tuesday on the radio ... we'll start it off with some Texas rockabilly ... Have a super day, Rotor! >>mwah<<

DELBERT MCCLINTON ~ B MOVIE / BOXCAR BLUES ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19995 Apr 2, 2013
DELBERT MCCLINTON ~ LIVING IT DOWN ...

I got the short end of the chicken, she got the golden goose ...

love it! LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19996 Apr 2, 2013
BETTYLE LAVETTE ~ I STILL WANT TO BE YOUR BABY ...

take me like I am ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19997 Apr 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
BETTYLE LAVETTE ~ I STILL WANT TO BE YOUR BABY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TqWMNFQnfN0XX
take me like I am ...
Flower check out show time series by Oliver Stone on history. Now admitted it is a liberals version but still very good :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19998 Apr 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Flower check out show time series by Oliver Stone on history. Now admitted it is a liberals version but still very good :)
Good morning, Denny! Is it on SHOW TIME or is it on HISTORY channel? The above sentence is confusing on which channel ... kind of cryptic of sorts, LOL ... help the girl out, throw me a lifeline, LOL ...

Have an awesome day, Denny! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19999 Apr 2, 2013
Dazzle dropped this on another thread ... thought I might share it with yall ... Enjoy!...

I saw this posted on Facebook and thought it was pretty cool. Of course SXSW was more than a week ago but pretty cool anyway.

Top 5 Ways to a Better Life According to Dave Grohl

(An interpretation of his Keynote speech at SXSW last week in Austin,TX)

1. No one is you and that is your biggest power.

“It’s YOUR VOICE. Cherish it. Respect it. Nurture it. Challenge it. Stretch it and scream until it’s f**king gone because everyone is blessed with at least that, and who knows how long it will last ...”
“Who’s to say what’s a good voice, and what’s not a good voice? The Voice? Imagine Bob Dylan sitting there singing ‘Blowin’ in the Wind’ in front of Christina Aguilera.”

2. Don’t be afraid of not fitting in.

“I can truly say out loud that ‘Gangnam Style’ is one of my favorite f**king songs of the past decade. Is it any better or worse than the latest Atoms for Peace album? Hmmm… paging Pitchfork! Come in, come in, Pitchfork! We need you to help us determine the value of a song! Who f**king cares.” Don't be someone who designs their lives to impress others.

3. Give a damn about yourself.

It’s about taking care of yourself so you can be a better human being. A 2.0 version of you is way more equipped to help others in need. Take up yoga if you’re stressed. Ask for a big raise. Walk away from a relationship that is abusive or draining. Or just take a nap, for Christ’s sake.

4. Be humble.

No one wants to go to lunch with a supermodel who says things like,“My cheekbones, if you’ve noticed, have a similar incline to an escalator.” One thing I’ve noticed is that if you are good at something, people will acknowledge it. Appreciate the hell out of those people. Should you be blessed enough to have the fortitude to work so hard at something that people celebrate you, your first reaction should be gratitude. And know that there’s a ton of people out there from all races and socioeconomic backgrounds who can still teach you something. I don’t care if you’re Bill Clinton or Jay-Z – always be learning; always be improving.

5. Spark a revolution.

Always have the highest bar for yourself. Wake up everyday and no matter how crappy you feel, want to change something for the better. Do something that makes someone happy. Create something that inspires someone. Be someone’s light when they are hopeless.

cool, huh? Love it ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20000 Apr 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
In coming ping pong balls Purr purr and good morning everyone :)
Morning, Kitten! Rain in the forecast and hoping for same ... Good day to you! >hugs< FC ...

>>FC does the Rain Dance<<

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#20001 Apr 2, 2013
Morning FC and friends! FC, I'm so glad you enjoyed the Dave Grohl piece. I thought it was pretty cool. I really like him.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20002 Apr 2, 2013
You have a safe trip, We'll be here when you get back! And I wanted to give a shout out to Wildblue. Remember, you got a lot of friends here, blue.

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20003 Apr 2, 2013
Hey Flower... Sunshine again this morning.. I could get used to this.. it was on the cool side though.. I'll be happy when it warms up to springtime temps... We might hit the 50's again today...
I'm trying to talk myself into doing some yard work.. The bones are up to it but my nose says I'm gonna have to take some drugs... If I take the drugs then I'll stop sniffeling but I'll also want to take a nap...
I hope that you are enjoying that great weather and making sure not to get overheated... No matter what you do I hope that you will have a day filled with Laughter and Love...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“The World Is My Garden”

Location hidden

#20004 Apr 2, 2013
Sending My best wishes for a day filled with Laughter and Love to all of the Good Folks who visit Flower Childs thread...
@}-'--,---

“The World Is My Garden”

Location hidden

#20005 Apr 2, 2013
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
~~~~~~~~~~

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Mother Teresa

6297... Fold Like a Prayer Book....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20006 Apr 2, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
~~~~~~~~~~
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa
6297... Fold Like a Prayer Book....
"If I want to be loved as I am, I have to be willing to love others as they are." Louise Hay ~

1085 ... pair of aces over 8's ... I'll have a turkey sandwich for that

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20007 Apr 2, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Hey Flower... Sunshine again this morning.. I could get used to this.. it was on the cool side though.. I'll be happy when it warms up to springtime temps... We might hit the 50's again today...
I'm trying to talk myself into doing some yard work.. The bones are up to it but my nose says I'm gonna have to take some drugs... If I take the drugs then I'll stop sniffeling but I'll also want to take a nap...
I hope that you are enjoying that great weather and making sure not to get overheated... No matter what you do I hope that you will have a day filled with Laughter and Love...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hello there Rose Bud ... thanks for finally sending me some of your rain ... thunder boomers and all ... it's been raining hard for longer than 15 minutes and appreciate all of it!... got a good drenching that's for sure! THANKS! lol ... taking PoohBear to the vet in the morning as I think he's got that stinking upper respiratory infection he had back in Oct or Nov ... don't want it to manifest itself into anything else ... moved my training session from tomorrow to Thursday at 1 ... went all the way to S Austin for my docs appointment ... he wants another brain MRI ... guess he wants to know if I have one, LOL ... told him the other 8 times we checked, I did ... wants to see if any new lesions ... hope not! Anyway, part of MS protocol and such ... anyhow, hope your day was good, Josie was good in the kitchen and all the other pups followed suit ... Have a good evening ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

1906 ... guess that was a good year, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#20008 Apr 2, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
Morning FC and friends! FC, I'm so glad you enjoyed the Dave Grohl piece. I thought it was pretty cool. I really like him.
Hello there, Daz! I did enjoy the Grohl piece ... at least he wasn't grohling at us, lol ... no pun intended, ha! Thanks for letting me borrow it from you ... it's been a good day here, Daz! Hope the same for you! Have a great evening! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#20009 Apr 2, 2013
Weather Report-
Breaking Records!

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/2...

It's extra cold here at 1600 feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noticed it was red 9 min Just Sayin 111
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 27 min cathouse cowboy 14,185
Name the first word that's on you're mind. (Mar '13) 46 min andet1987 1,373
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 47 min andet1987 503
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 53 min andet1987 42,103
I love it when... (Dec '09) 54 min andet1987 1,146
one word only (Jun '08) 59 min andet1987 56,220
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 228,529
animal song titles 1 hr wichita-rick 114
More from around the web