Rotor Head wrote:
Happy Easter Flower and friends.
Happy Easter to you too Rotor and Flower and all who come here

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19943 Mar 31, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
howdy all hope your day is going good :)
Good morning Kitten out there in mountain time ... Wishing you and your parents a good day filled with jellybeans and all kinds of goodies ... Have a great day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19944 Mar 31, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
Hi Flower Child...I just wanted to Thank You...for sending Michael Young to the Phillies...:)
Good afternoon, Marissa! I'd say your welcome but oh, okay ... YW, lol ... congrats on the win against SAN yesterday ... they play on FOX Sports SW, here ... He's a great player, no doubt, and a great asset to the Phillies ... Sorry you lost Hunter to SFO, though! Happy Easter to you and yours! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19945 Mar 31, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy Easter Flower and friends.
Happy Easter Rotor to you and the girls! Hope the weather is cooperating for yall today! Lots of love across the miles to you! >>mwah<<

HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19946 Mar 31, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Easter to you too Rotor and Flower and all who come here
Hello and Good Afternoon, Denny! HAPPY EASTER to you, my friend! Wishing you and the wife a very pleasant day! Hope yall get with the grands and enjoy the day! Have fun! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19947 Mar 31, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter Rotor to you and the girls! Hope the weather is cooperating for yall today! Lots of love across the miles to you! >>mwah<<
HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uVBJ9fWc9uwXX
Happy Easter Flower-Child
(I could only watch the first 20 seconds of that one- it was makin' me hungry:)

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19948 Mar 31, 2013
Hey Flower...
Figured I'd drop by and wish you a VERY HAPPY EASTER... My livingroom smells like a honey blossom and believe it or not it's actually warm here in the valley..
The rain came in last night but right now the sun is out and it's in the mid 50's headed up to a possible 65.... This is a change that has been long over due.. the catch is that it'll be in the 30's by tonight...
I hope that your day is a great one and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself.. I really enjoyed our chat.. You can make me giggle and that my friend is a real talent...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7849... fold like a bats wing...^^"^^

“The World Is My Garden”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19949 Mar 31, 2013
HAPPY EASTER WISHES to all of Flower Childs Friends....
@}-'--,---

1970... Straight up Good Wishes...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19950 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter, Will ... I know you're out there somewhere planning a new fundraiser or something as your good heart is known for ... Well, you done did it, din't ya ... Made me watch "Searching for Sugar Man" ... It was fan-frickin'-tastic! EPIC - Unforgettable! AWESOME!... I was dog dead tired on my feet, hot and sweaty, physically ill after yesterdays Easter Egg Hunt for the children, set up, throwing out 2000 eggs, serving up hot dogs, lemonade, apple juice, sometimes offering up "lemon juice" (a freudian slip, lol;) put away, pack up and so and so forth but it was all worth it ... Recently had ROKU set up on my TV so couldn't get the DVD player to work on either one of the TV's and hadn't set up Netflix on the ROKU ... thank goodness I have a 22" screen on my desktop and a nice leather chair ... I watched the musical documentary which I'll call a "rockumentary" SEARCHING FOR SUGAR MAN ... it was unbelievable!...

The man is humble, smooth, shy, doesn't take credit for much and a LEGEND! Why he didn't make it in his own day in America back in the late 60's early 70's does not register with me ... I remember my cool cousin in her 60's introduced me to Underground Houston and told me of him and his political views and my boyfriend who was 10 years older than I had him on reel to reel in the 70's ... I apparently didn't understand the gravity of Apartheid even though I was involved in the 60's and 70's movement ... Nonetheless, his music is incredible ... THANK YOU to Craig Bartholomew and Stephen "Sugar" Segerman for seeking him out ... and his ever so faithful friend, Emerson, I think was his name for standing by him ... I have no good words to say for Clarence Avant who gave a tasteless interview on behalf of, I believe, Sussex Records and I believe he said he sold 6 (SIX) albums of Rodriguez ... Can you imagine getting a milk carton and seeing your father's face on the side of it as the oldest daughter found? Goodness, thank goodness she saw it and responded to it!... But as it was told, he is not rich in monetary value due to the possibility of "piracy and bootlegging" but other people are rich, SAD! But, Rodriguez is RICH in other ways! The daughters were brought up right by the man and he has qualities that mirror my daddy in so many ways ... he was and is a very cool dad! WOW! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU, for introducing me to this talented man who worked in blue collar in jobs that, as his daughter described, nobody wanted to do! He self described, ie., construction, demolition, restoration ... Daughter said she saw him once carry a refrigerator on his back, come home with specks of paint on his clothes, cleaned out homes and bottom line did the jobs that nobody else wanted to do ... I would have loved to be at the 3/5/98 concert where his opening line was "Thank you for keeping me alive!" ... Man, I got the goosies and YOU MADE ME CRY, Will ... dang it! I'll get you my, pretty! LOL ... Thanks again ... This is a DVD to buy and watch and watch again ... Thanks for making me spend for money, LOL ... Godspeed to you, my friend ... So he's the transcendentalist of music, huh? Henry David Thoreau is my other hero. I now have a new hero to my list! Thanks so much! Peace and Love, brother! FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19951 Mar 31, 2013
http://www.uterwincenter.com/events/2013/rodr...

I am on the phone now trying to buy tickets which are still available ... I will be right, front and center at this concert ... You can betcha! Peace out & Happy Easter! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19952 Mar 31, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter Flower-Child
(I could only watch the first 20 seconds of that one- it was makin' me hungry:)
Good afternoon, Fishman ... but you have to watch the very end for the "feel good" effect! Do it, you know you want to, lol ... Happy Easter to you too, my friend! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19953 Mar 31, 2013
AkashaQueenOfTheDamned wrote:
Hey Flower...
Figured I'd drop by and wish you a VERY HAPPY EASTER... My livingroom smells like a honey blossom and believe it or not it's actually warm here in the valley..
The rain came in last night but right now the sun is out and it's in the mid 50's headed up to a possible 65.... This is a change that has been long over due.. the catch is that it'll be in the 30's by tonight...
I hope that your day is a great one and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself.. I really enjoyed our chat.. You can make me giggle and that my friend is a real talent...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7849... fold like a bats wing...^^"^^
Good afternoon, Rose Bud ... it was sunny this morning and beautiful ... somehow, the clouds came in and now they're saying, thunder boomers later ... Well, the "whether" man said that all week long but nothing of the sort happened, lol ... I had so much fun laughing, snorting at Josie and you, talking and whatever else we did last night! It was FUN! Goodness, my sides were splitting especially after Jo, hahahaha ... I slept like a baby til about 1020 ... must have needed it ... Thanks for making me laugh ... not much do that, lol ... Happy Easter to you and the kids and grands ... Luvya big ~ FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19954 Mar 31, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
http://www.uterwincenter.com/e vents/2013/rodriguez-and-band
I am on the phone now trying to buy tickets which are still available ... I will be right, front and center at this concert ... You can betcha! Peace out & Happy Easter! FC <3 ...
Aha! 2nd Row, Section 3 ... seat # pending! SECOND ROW, yall! WHOO-HOO!

$111.00 ticket
23.44 service fee
15.00 shipping & handling
$149.44 total
an evening with Rodriguez ~ PRICELESS ....

Oh, Yeah!......... Be there or be square!!!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19955 Mar 31, 2013
I hear thunder boomers overhead ... Hope it rains ... baseball is on ...

75°F
T-storms
Feels like: 75°
High 78°Low 61°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19956 Mar 31, 2013
Just got my seat assignment and looked it up on the seating chart at the Frank Erwin Center ... Awesome seat assignment ... this is going to be awesome ... I am so very excited ...

RODRIGUEZ ~ INNER CITY BLUES ...

the words in this song "Dearborn" were the clues that lead the men searching Rodriguez to Detroit and subsequently found him ... Happy Ending and it's not over yet!...

it's rainin' it's pourin'... the old man is snorin'... woot woot!... FC does the Happy Dance ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19957 Mar 31, 2013
Bet you 10 bucks to a hole in a doughnut he opens his show with this number ... like he did the show 3/6/98 ...

RODRIGUEZ ~ I WONDER ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19958 Mar 31, 2013
oh, hail ... it's hailing ... pea size hail ... that hardly ever happens ... yikes!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19959 Mar 31, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Kitten out there in mountain time ... Wishing you and your parents a good day filled with jellybeans and all kinds of goodies ... Have a great day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
(in coming pounce) and Happy Easter to all purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19960 Mar 31, 2013
RODRIGUEZ ~ CRUCIFY YOUR MIND ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min MikeF 117,507
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 7 min Fart simulator 3,749
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min whatimeisit 26,033
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 13 min Scary Dude 3,466
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Amelinda 21,402
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 19 min Not That Time of ... 2,478
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min whatimeisit 54,697
Ebola in America 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Laura french 147,750
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419