REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Everybody's Fine ... ft Robert De Niro, Kate Beckingsale and Drew Barrymore ... well, it was good and different for Robert De Niro ... never seen a bad Robert De Niro film ... kind of sad at moments, a heart-warmer and a great outcome ...

Recent widower Frank Goode goes on a road trip -- against his doctor's orders -- to connect w/his grown children after all four blow off a planned visit. Along the way, he learns some truths about himself and his kids ...

Everybody's Fine ~ movie trailer ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

(incomeing ping pong balls gose flying ) Good morning to all purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

LuAnn D wrote:
(incomeing ping pong balls gose flying ) Good morning to all purr purr :)
Morning Kitten! Nice to see you! Happy Friday ... >>bats ping pong ball right back atcha<<

>leaves fresh bowl of milk and a new scratching post<

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Hatti! TGIF! Happy Friday to you! Some are getting 3 day weekends ... hope you're one of "them" ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Hiya FlowerChild. I pulled this post from the diner. teehee!:)

I read about the egg hunt for tomorrow and that is alot of eggs!! I still have some eggs to fill for the church hunt tomorrow and I need to bake some cupcakes. I do okay on the baking but the decorating them cute like ... I suck at it!! My youngest (she is 12) will probably do the most decorating. She enjoys all that stuff much more than I do.

Unfortunately I am not one of "them" that get to be off work on Good Friday. So I will be here till 5:30 then make the mad dash to get all the supplies I need for tomorrow.

My kids are on Spring Break next week. They are happy about sleeping in. We won't be going anywhere, since I still have to work that week, But when school is out in May we have several 3 day weekends planned and ....long story here ....maybe a wedding to plan.*sigh*

You have a great Easter Weekend and have fun tomorrow!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
"Survivor - Texas Style"
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"
The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will
go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas .
Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 15 bumper stickers which will read:
1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. " George Strait Sucks"
7. "Re-elect Obama In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born"
10. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank Is My Hero"
12. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
13. "It's Bush's Fault"
14.“Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion
and the last sticker is…;
15. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"
The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.
LOL!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya FlowerChild. I pulled this post from the diner. teehee!:)
I read about the egg hunt for tomorrow and that is alot of eggs!! I still have some eggs to fill for the church hunt tomorrow and I need to bake some cupcakes. I do okay on the baking but the decorating them cute like ... I suck at it!! My youngest (she is 12) will probably do the most decorating. She enjoys all that stuff much more than I do.
Unfortunately I am not one of "them" that get to be off work on Good Friday. So I will be here till 5:30 then make the mad dash to get all the supplies I need for tomorrow.
My kids are on Spring Break next week. They are happy about sleeping in. We won't be going anywhere, since I still have to work that week, But when school is out in May we have several 3 day weekends planned and ....long story here ....maybe a wedding to plan.*sigh*
You have a great Easter Weekend and have fun tomorrow!!
Good afternoon, Hatti! However you decorate those cupcakes I'm sure will be fine ... all the children will see are, cupcakes, colored frosting and down the hatch, LOL ... now worries from them, ha! I mean isn't that what you saw with the cupcakes? CUPCAKES, YUM! Bet you're looking forward to school being out, in the very near future for some "time out" and 3 day weekends with the family ... plan often and plan early ... great times, great memories being made ... it's all good ... Hey, Hatti! It's Friday, TGIF ... enjoy it ... it'll be 5:30 pretty soon before you know it and you can make that mad dash to the store ... sending you good energy vibes to last you through the day and through the mad dash at the stores ... then you can kick off your shoes when you get home and just chill ... the kiddos can help with the mixing, pouring, setting the alarm for the cook time of the cup cakes, let them cool and then ice them up with the colorful icing ... it'll be a blast ... Have a good time TGIF, girl! Enjoy it ... Have fun at tomorrow's church Egg hunt and hope the wx cooperated for you ... >>Easter hugs from the bunny rabbit and from FC, too<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Finally, the Geek Squad is here to hook up my Roku HD ... so I can get HD video ~ wonderfully wireless ~ works with virtually any TV ... 600 + channels ... Pass the popcorn ... I only need the SPORTS CHANNELS ... don't-cha-know? Laters, everyone! FC <3 ...

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey FC, I haven't seen you in forever.
Off to work for me, have a great day.
Bex

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Dragon Love wrote:
Hey FC, I haven't seen you in forever.
Off to work for me, have a great day.
Bex
Hey Bex! How's it going? New profile I see ... Have a good time at work, hope it's short work hours, too! Happy Friday, TGIF! Have a great Easter weekend as well ... Good to see you again! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

BUDDY GUY ft DEREK TRUCKS ~ SKIN DEEP ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
we all got to be careful how we treat one another ...

this is a great song!...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hi Sweetums! Hope you have an awesome Easter week-end! Luvya!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hi FC. I will have a nice Easter lunch with my sister and family. Have a nice easter day with your family too. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hippichick wrote:
Hi Sweetums! Hope you have an awesome Easter week-end! Luvya!
Good morning, doll! Wishing you and the grands an awesome Easter weekend, too! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi FC. I will have a nice Easter lunch with my sister and family. Have a nice easter day with your family too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma! Sounds like fun with your sister and family! Today is the big Easter egg hunt with the children of Northwest Travis County ... The Easter bunny will be there this time, how fun! Have a great Easter weekend! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

From my home to yours ... Be cool! Have a groovy day ... FC <3 ...

63°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels like: 63°
High 79°Low 62°

88% humidity and winds at 7S ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

well, I can't leave you without any music, lol ...

THE DANA FUCHS BAND ~ WALKING BLUES ...

and 69 tracks while you surf the web ...
THE DANA FUCHS BAND ... ENJOY <3 ...

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
From my home to yours ... Be cool! Have a groovy day ... FC <3 ...
63°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels like: 63°
High 79°Low 62°
88% humidity and winds at 7S ...
I know that RH is hoping to put off bug season, but I'm officially done with winter, bring on the backyard BBQ's, cold beers while floating in the pool and fishing that doesn't require an auger.

SATURDAY: Mostly Sunny.
Temp: 34
Highs: 54-58
Winds: NW 5-10 MPH

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that RH is hoping to put off bug season, but I'm officially done with winter, bring on the backyard BBQ's, cold beers while floating in the pool and fishing that doesn't require an auger.
SATURDAY: Mostly Sunny.
Temp: 34
Highs: 54-58
Winds: NW 5-10 MPH
Good morning, H'Lo! Presently ON THE PORCH: 69 degrees and yes I bet Rotor is hoping for the same thing you are: BBQ's, cold one's while fishing and all that good stuff ... Can't say I blame yall ... goodness, when DOES winter end for yall, lol ... wait! that ain't funny >shoulders to ears< YIKES! Enjoy your day just the same, H'Lo! You know I wish the best for you ... sending warmth and sunshine your Hearts & Hugs! FC <3 ...

BOB SEGER ~ KATMANDU ...

9867 ... straight ... this is where I get to say "dayum straight you're gonna have a great day!" ...

Bye yall ... ENJOY YOUR DAY >>blows kisses<<

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

howdy all hope your day is going good :)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi Flower Child...I just wanted to Thank You...for sending Michael Young to the Phillies...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,561 - 19,580 of23,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••