For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#19908 Mar 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky! Is there going to be a new Big Tex? I thought it was decided not? What do I know, lol ... Shoot his belt buckle was the size of a new zip code, LOL ... and yes, you may try out, hahaha ... weekend is upon us, Happy Thursday, bud! FC <3 ...
7775 ... first in line for Big Tex voice tryouts
No they fired the voice for the last like 15 years and are looking for a new one. When he burned down they had a memorial and people were actually crying?! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19909 Mar 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Starshine! Love the new mug! Very nice & and dapper!!!... Happy day to you, Ricky! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
OLIVER ~ GOOD MORNING STARSHINE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QBWpIlSlZpUXX
our early morning singing song ...
Thank you and good morning !

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19910 Mar 29, 2013
Morning folks TGIF.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19911 Mar 29, 2013
Good morning Flower and associates. That could be the name of a new plant nursery--"Flowers and Associates" LOL.

Good Good Friday to you. Short day at work, but lots to do. Hope you guys have a super day.

Hugs and hearts

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19912 Mar 29, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks TGIF.
Good morning Rotor and Flower and all my friends. It is garage sale day so I am off to work. I got 3 listings last year from garage sales :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19913 Mar 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Three day weekend coming up, with Easter in it too.
We've been getting quite a bit of much needed rain. Even big trees were dying. Been a cold, dry, windy winter. 64 in here in the kitchen this morning, brrrr.
Good morning, FishMan ... You're absolutely correct ... Dog is man's best friend and this cute little video is for you ... love this little guy ... smile and enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

Litchfield Park near Phoenix ...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/PztO-OvzRyg...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19914 Mar 29, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower-Child, finally got back here, hope the Springtime is as nice out your way as it is here with us!
Hello Will! Thanks for stopping by and good to see you again! Have the DVD Searching for Sugar Man and I'll be viewing it this weekend ... I saw my first patch of Bluebonnets day before yesterday ... IDK if Texas will be flowing with them along the highways due to lack of rain but it's always a treat to see them and the rest of the wildflowers strung along the highways ... Happy Friday, Enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19915 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
"Survivor - Texas Style"
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"
The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will
go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas .
Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 15 bumper stickers which will read:
1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. " George Strait Sucks"
7. "Re-elect Obama In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born"
10. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank Is My Hero"
12. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
13. "It's Bush's Fault"
14.“Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion
and the last sticker is…;
15. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"
The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.
LOL, Ricky ... as if #15 will ever make it ... after all this is Texas, LOL ... what was it Charlton Heston said ... "From my cold dead hands" and he wasn't even Texan, heh ... Kookoofornia, I believe ... j/k ... no, I'm not ...

Good Friday to you ... TGIF ... woot woot ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19916 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No they fired the voice for the last like 15 years and are looking for a new one. When he burned down they had a memorial and people were actually crying?! lol
LOL, really? It's just a mascot of sorts, Really? lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19917 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you and good morning !
right back atcha ...

2757 ... pair of 7's ... pair of double mint twins *wink*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19918 Mar 29, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks TGIF.
Morning, Rotor! TGIF >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19919 Mar 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and associates. That could be the name of a new plant nursery--"Flowers and Associates" LOL.
Good Good Friday to you. Short day at work, but lots to do. Hope you guys have a super day.
Hugs and hearts
Good "Good Friday" to you also, Princess ... Started off a very nice day and hope the same for you ... Fish Friday at St Mary's Church this afternoon for Good Friday which should be fun ... Seems everyone is getting 1/2 day off celebrating Easter this weekend ... Easter Egg Hunt set for tomorrow at 11 instead of 10 ... High of 79 with scattered thunderstorms predicted but that's what the last two days said & it never happened ... who knows ... TGIF to you and a nice pleasant day your way ...

Hugs hearts and Good Friday ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19920 Mar 29, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor and Flower and all my friends. It is garage sale day so I am off to work. I got 3 listings last year from garage sales :)
Good morning, Denny! Surprising what great finds at garage sales ... what do they say a man's trash is another man's treasure or something like that ... Maybe you'll pick up a few more listings ---> Good luck & Good day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19921 Mar 29, 2013
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Everybody's Fine ... ft Robert De Niro, Kate Beckingsale and Drew Barrymore ... well, it was good and different for Robert De Niro ... never seen a bad Robert De Niro film ... kind of sad at moments, a heart-warmer and a great outcome ...

Recent widower Frank Goode goes on a road trip -- against his doctor's orders -- to connect w/his grown children after all four blow off a planned visit. Along the way, he learns some truths about himself and his kids ...

Everybody's Fine ~ movie trailer ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19922 Mar 29, 2013
(incomeing ping pong balls gose flying ) Good morning to all purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19923 Mar 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
(incomeing ping pong balls gose flying ) Good morning to all purr purr :)
Morning Kitten! Nice to see you! Happy Friday ... >>bats ping pong ball right back atcha<<

>leaves fresh bowl of milk and a new scratching post<

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#19924 Mar 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Hatti! TGIF! Happy Friday to you! Some are getting 3 day weekends ... hope you're one of "them" ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Hiya FlowerChild. I pulled this post from the diner. teehee!:)

I read about the egg hunt for tomorrow and that is alot of eggs!! I still have some eggs to fill for the church hunt tomorrow and I need to bake some cupcakes. I do okay on the baking but the decorating them cute like ... I suck at it!! My youngest (she is 12) will probably do the most decorating. She enjoys all that stuff much more than I do.

Unfortunately I am not one of "them" that get to be off work on Good Friday. So I will be here till 5:30 then make the mad dash to get all the supplies I need for tomorrow.

My kids are on Spring Break next week. They are happy about sleeping in. We won't be going anywhere, since I still have to work that week, But when school is out in May we have several 3 day weekends planned and ....long story here ....maybe a wedding to plan.*sigh*

You have a great Easter Weekend and have fun tomorrow!!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#19925 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
"Survivor - Texas Style"
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"
The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will
go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas .
Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 15 bumper stickers which will read:
1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. " George Strait Sucks"
7. "Re-elect Obama In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born"
10. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank Is My Hero"
12. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
13. "It's Bush's Fault"
14.“Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion
and the last sticker is…;
15. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"
The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.
LOL!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19926 Mar 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya FlowerChild. I pulled this post from the diner. teehee!:)
I read about the egg hunt for tomorrow and that is alot of eggs!! I still have some eggs to fill for the church hunt tomorrow and I need to bake some cupcakes. I do okay on the baking but the decorating them cute like ... I suck at it!! My youngest (she is 12) will probably do the most decorating. She enjoys all that stuff much more than I do.
Unfortunately I am not one of "them" that get to be off work on Good Friday. So I will be here till 5:30 then make the mad dash to get all the supplies I need for tomorrow.
My kids are on Spring Break next week. They are happy about sleeping in. We won't be going anywhere, since I still have to work that week, But when school is out in May we have several 3 day weekends planned and ....long story here ....maybe a wedding to plan.*sigh*
You have a great Easter Weekend and have fun tomorrow!!
Good afternoon, Hatti! However you decorate those cupcakes I'm sure will be fine ... all the children will see are, cupcakes, colored frosting and down the hatch, LOL ... now worries from them, ha! I mean isn't that what you saw with the cupcakes? CUPCAKES, YUM! Bet you're looking forward to school being out, in the very near future for some "time out" and 3 day weekends with the family ... plan often and plan early ... great times, great memories being made ... it's all good ... Hey, Hatti! It's Friday, TGIF ... enjoy it ... it'll be 5:30 pretty soon before you know it and you can make that mad dash to the store ... sending you good energy vibes to last you through the day and through the mad dash at the stores ... then you can kick off your shoes when you get home and just chill ... the kiddos can help with the mixing, pouring, setting the alarm for the cook time of the cup cakes, let them cool and then ice them up with the colorful icing ... it'll be a blast ... Have a good time TGIF, girl! Enjoy it ... Have fun at tomorrow's church Egg hunt and hope the wx cooperated for you ... >>Easter hugs from the bunny rabbit and from FC, too<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19927 Mar 29, 2013
Finally, the Geek Squad is here to hook up my Roku HD ... so I can get HD video ~ wonderfully wireless ~ works with virtually any TV ... 600 + channels ... Pass the popcorn ... I only need the SPORTS CHANNELS ... don't-cha-know? Laters, everyone! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 32,075
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Jackie 150,824
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Jackie 225,981
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 19 min Princess Hey 17,993
Caught on video 3 20 min Jackie 266
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 25 min wichita-rick 2,454
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 2 hr Jackie 13,339
News The Earth is making a very weird noise, and sci... 9 hr andet1987 3
More from around the web