Comments
19,541 - 19,560 of 23,820 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19901 Mar 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Howdy folks this here's Big Tex (in my best Big Tex voice).
Just practicing since the latest Big Tex voice got the boot yesterday, maybe I can try out? lol
Maybe not lolol
Morning, Ricky! Is there going to be a new Big Tex? I thought it was decided not? What do I know, lol ... Shoot his belt buckle was the size of a new zip code, LOL ... and yes, you may try out, hahaha ... weekend is upon us, Happy Thursday, bud! FC <3 ...

7775 ... first in line for Big Tex voice tryouts

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19902 Mar 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that. Howdy Folks :)
Howdy Denny! Beautiful day, a little cloudy but the scattered thunder storms are out of the forecast ... High of 77 for the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday with the threat of scattered thunder storms ... we shall see ...
Wishing you a pleasant day! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19903 Mar 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. It's a downhill slide into the weekend from here. Hope you have a super day.....
Hugs, hearts, and mascot voices.....lol
Good morning, Princess ... yes, it's all downhill from here, yippee skippy dollar fifty ... Hope we get the promised rain AFTER the kiddo's Easter Egg Hunt ... that would be nice ... but not before the oil dries on the paintings at the Arts & Crafts show and before all the cooking at the Cajun festival ... How would that work out ... Am I asking too much, nah! LOL ... Hope you enjoyed your "duck" last night,*wink*... Have a great day pretty one!

Hearts, hugs and Dynasty ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19904 Mar 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sunshine!
Good morning, Starshine! Love the new mug! Very nice & and dapper!!!... Happy day to you, Ricky! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

OLIVER ~ GOOD MORNING STARSHINE ...

our early morning singing song ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19905 Mar 28, 2013
Hi Flower-Child.
Three day weekend coming up, with Easter in it too.
We've been getting quite a bit of much needed rain. Even big trees were dying. Been a cold, dry, windy winter. 64 in here in the kitchen this morning, brrrr.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19906 Mar 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... Hope your weekend was a good one ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Hello Flower-Child, finally got back here, hope the Springtime is as nice out your way as it is here with us!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19907 Mar 29, 2013
"Survivor - Texas Style"

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"

The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will

go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas .

Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 15 bumper stickers which will read:

1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. " George Strait Sucks"
7. "Re-elect Obama In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born"
10. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank Is My Hero"
12. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
13. "It's Bush's Fault"
14.“Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion
and the last sticker is…;
15. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"

The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19908 Mar 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky! Is there going to be a new Big Tex? I thought it was decided not? What do I know, lol ... Shoot his belt buckle was the size of a new zip code, LOL ... and yes, you may try out, hahaha ... weekend is upon us, Happy Thursday, bud! FC <3 ...
7775 ... first in line for Big Tex voice tryouts
No they fired the voice for the last like 15 years and are looking for a new one. When he burned down they had a memorial and people were actually crying?! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#19909 Mar 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Starshine! Love the new mug! Very nice & and dapper!!!... Happy day to you, Ricky! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
OLIVER ~ GOOD MORNING STARSHINE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QBWpIlSlZpUXX
our early morning singing song ...
Thank you and good morning !

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#19910 Mar 29, 2013
Morning folks TGIF.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#19911 Mar 29, 2013
Good morning Flower and associates. That could be the name of a new plant nursery--"Flowers and Associates" LOL.

Good Good Friday to you. Short day at work, but lots to do. Hope you guys have a super day.

Hugs and hearts

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19912 Mar 29, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks TGIF.
Good morning Rotor and Flower and all my friends. It is garage sale day so I am off to work. I got 3 listings last year from garage sales :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19913 Mar 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
Three day weekend coming up, with Easter in it too.
We've been getting quite a bit of much needed rain. Even big trees were dying. Been a cold, dry, windy winter. 64 in here in the kitchen this morning, brrrr.
Good morning, FishMan ... You're absolutely correct ... Dog is man's best friend and this cute little video is for you ... love this little guy ... smile and enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

Litchfield Park near Phoenix ...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/PztO-OvzRyg...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19914 Mar 29, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower-Child, finally got back here, hope the Springtime is as nice out your way as it is here with us!
Hello Will! Thanks for stopping by and good to see you again! Have the DVD Searching for Sugar Man and I'll be viewing it this weekend ... I saw my first patch of Bluebonnets day before yesterday ... IDK if Texas will be flowing with them along the highways due to lack of rain but it's always a treat to see them and the rest of the wildflowers strung along the highways ... Happy Friday, Enjoy it! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19915 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
"Survivor - Texas Style"
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"
The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there they will
go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas .
Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 15 bumper stickers which will read:
1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. " George Strait Sucks"
7. "Re-elect Obama In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O’Donnell Is Texas Born"
10. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank Is My Hero"
12. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
13. "It's Bush's Fault"
14.“Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion
and the last sticker is…;
15. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"
The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.
LOL, Ricky ... as if #15 will ever make it ... after all this is Texas, LOL ... what was it Charlton Heston said ... "From my cold dead hands" and he wasn't even Texan, heh ... Kookoofornia, I believe ... j/k ... no, I'm not ...

Good Friday to you ... TGIF ... woot woot ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19916 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No they fired the voice for the last like 15 years and are looking for a new one. When he burned down they had a memorial and people were actually crying?! lol
LOL, really? It's just a mascot of sorts, Really? lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19917 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you and good morning !
right back atcha ...

2757 ... pair of 7's ... pair of double mint twins *wink*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19918 Mar 29, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks TGIF.
Morning, Rotor! TGIF >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19919 Mar 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and associates. That could be the name of a new plant nursery--"Flowers and Associates" LOL.
Good Good Friday to you. Short day at work, but lots to do. Hope you guys have a super day.
Hugs and hearts
Good "Good Friday" to you also, Princess ... Started off a very nice day and hope the same for you ... Fish Friday at St Mary's Church this afternoon for Good Friday which should be fun ... Seems everyone is getting 1/2 day off celebrating Easter this weekend ... Easter Egg Hunt set for tomorrow at 11 instead of 10 ... High of 79 with scattered thunderstorms predicted but that's what the last two days said & it never happened ... who knows ... TGIF to you and a nice pleasant day your way ...

Hugs hearts and Good Friday ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19920 Mar 29, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor and Flower and all my friends. It is garage sale day so I am off to work. I got 3 listings last year from garage sales :)
Good morning, Denny! Surprising what great finds at garage sales ... what do they say a man's trash is another man's treasure or something like that ... Maybe you'll pick up a few more listings ---> Good luck & Good day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min curiouslu 145,206
If you could have anything to eat right now, Wh... 10 min SLY WEST 80
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min curiouslu 77,231
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min curiouslu 3,442
Pair Took Selfie With Dead Friend, Dumped Body:... 21 min wichita-rick 1
Giant Rubber Duck Forced to Deflate 1 hr wichita-rick 1
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 54,400
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 806
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 3 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366